2024 Fall Display Trolley Museum

Home Forums LUG discussions 2024 Fall Display Trolley Museum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Good Afternoon all,

I’m emerging from my usual months long hiatus to let you know that the we’ve been invited to display again this year at the Trolley Museum’s Pumpkin trolley and Trick or Trolley events. We are going to be in same space as the Santa display was in the new building. Set up will be the evening of Wednesday October 16th and Thursday October 17th so that we have time to set everything up. The event runs two weekends (October 18-20 and 25-27) with teardown being after hours on Sunday the 27th. As with years past this will be a “Fall” themed display. I will have a Google sheets sign up link!

PS: We can probably store the tables, and any other materials we want to leave, in the storage area next to the display room until Santa Trolley.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Wednesday/Thursday setup…you’re killin’ me smalls

Josh
    Keymaster

Before you get into signups, please use the shifts/event system so you can award cup credits easily.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLXQHl2EG712jgUidx_vbZGz8i0o5L0I/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=116495996053965926903&rtpof=true&sd=true

Laura
    Participant

@josh, will do.

@tfdesigns
    , I will have to look into whether we can set up on Sat/Sun before, let me get back to you.

David Bacon
    Participant

@josh, will do.

@tfdesigns
    , I will have to look into whether we can set up on Sat/Sun before, let me get back to you.

I now work in Canonsburg (almost Houston) and would be willing to help on October 17th after work, 4-6ish. I could even get things transported from the North Hills since I still live up there.

Tom Frost
    Participant

@laura ok let me know. I can try to make one of those evenings work if necessary.

Neil Tannyan
    Participant

I’m interested in displaying and should be able to help with set-up / tear down as long as i’m not travelling for work… we live in Peters so not too far away… i’ll work on putting some fall stuff together…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’ve not been to the new facility yet. Does the LUG use it’s own tables there? What I’m really wondering about is the possibility of picking up display materials on Monday 10/28.

John S
    Participant

Both fall and Santa trolley uses lug tables.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar