Hello, I’m Dallas

Home Forums Introductions Hello, I’m Dallas

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dallasprr
    Participant

Hello everyone!
    Im excited to become part of this community. I’ve been building sets and mocs since 2008 with a few years in between then and no that I sold all of my original legos off and had to start over. I’ve been building regular sets for the last 5 years but in the past year I’ve sorted all of my random bins and I’ve been building Mocs again. I didn’t realize how much I missed it as a creative outlet. I’ve been especially interested in trains lately and related infrastructure.

Thank you
    Dallas
    PS: I’ve attached a photo of my custom rolling Lego cart/sorting cabinet I thought you guys might find interesting. Bottom was complete with the drawers but I had to trim the base, add a counter top, and attach casters. I built the upper section out of 3/4 ply and made it so the two side sections could close and it could slide into my closet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Awesome job, welcome to the group!

What sets do you tend to gravitate to and enjoy building?

dallasprr
    Participant

If I think a set looks good I’ll buy it. I like the ideas line and icons but I also have the boutique hotel modular. I like when a set does a good job of portraying what it’s trying to be like the Lego city excavator and the crane that just came out.

David Bacon
    Participant

That custom cabinet is beautiful! Welcome to the LUG!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the club! What part of the area are you in?

dallasprr
    Participant

I’m in Squirrel hill

Gabe
    Participant

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Events and Meetups sections of the forum to see when things are happening!

Tim

Excellent custom cabinet! Welcome to the LUG. 🙂

Will McDine
    Participant

Welcome to the group, Dallas! Your collection set up looks absolutely beautiful!

Krista K

Welcome Dallas! I love your setup and look forward to meeting you at a future event.

Dan
    Participant

Welcome! Starting a collection over sounds kinda appealing as you can focus on what you like.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar