Hi, I’m Gabe!

Home Forums Introductions Hi, I’m Gabe!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gabe
    Participant

Hi, I’m Gabe!

I’ve been playing with Legos since my dad pulled out his ’70s bricks when I was little (he had a few of the Duplo/Lego adapter bricks!) and had a ton of fun with the early Mindstorms sets, but I only really got back into Lego in the past 18 months or so (the laptop stand made of 2×4 bricks from summer 2020 only kinda counts).

My wife and I live in Baldwin Boro and we have the botanical sets ALL. OVER. THE HOUSE. I also have two of the Liebherr cranes currently being kitbashed together into an even bigger crane (the boom needs to be longer though, need more parts…), and I am absolutely fascinated by GBC so I’m slowly compiling ideas and concepts to start building my own modules.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Hi, Gabe. Welcome to the group!

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

Welcome to the club. Those GBC mechanisms are always a big hit with the crowds at Lego shows. I’m sure anyone that’s GBC mechanically minded here would love to collaborate with you, so reach out and show off your modules when you get to them. 🙂

Tim

anyone that’s GBC mechanically minded here

That would be @bengood921 and @knb112; they are our resident experts at GBC. Welcome, Gabe. 🙂

Krista K

Welcome Gabe! It’s great to have another GBC’er. I’d love to see some of your modules. I dabble, but haven’t really designed any of my own yet.

I look forward to meeting you at a future event. 😊

Dan
    Participant

Welcome Gabe!

Will McDine
    Participant

My wife and I live in Baldwin Boro and we have the botanical sets ALL. OVER. THE HOUSE

Welcome to the club, Gabe! Fellow Baldwin Borough resident here. Mind if I ask what part you’re from? My wife and I live over in South Baldwin off of Curry Road.

Gabe
    Participant

Ironically, I’m about as far north as you can get in Baldwin, I can see Hays from my yard.

Will McDine
    Participant

Ironically, I’m about as far north as you can get in Baldwin, I can see Hays from my yard.

Oh nice! I don’t venture over that way much but I’ve lived in the area my whole life and many of my childhood friends lived over there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar