Hi, I’m Ken

Home Forums Introductions Hi, I’m Ken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kensc
    Participant

Hi All,

I live up in Beaver and I’m looking forward to finding more live activities. I have enjoyed building lego sets since I was a kid, but with renewed enthusiasm now that my 9yo has discovered his own love of lego.

I especially enjoy tinkering around with micro or midi scale versions of sets and have started experimenting with building models in stud.io. I just love the smaller sized sets.

I look forward to meeting all of you and seeing more of what you are building!

Gabe
    Participant

Welcome Ken! Beaver County Library is hosting an event next month at CCBC that some of us are attending, hope to see you there! You should be able to find the forum thread if you search “LibraryCon”.

There’s also a couple other events happening sooner, but none so close to your neck of the woods

Krista K

Hi Ken! Welcome to the group. I look forward to meeting you at a future event.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome!

Dan
    Participant

Welcome Ken! Micro scale stuff is cool. This is one of my favorites of set 6990 (not my build, it’s one I stumbled across online).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kensc
    Participant

Very cool!

I was delighted to see the Minecraft Crafting Block set, and the midi/micro-scale Star Wars sets. It’s nice to have a millennium falcon that didn’t break the bank and can tuck away nicely on a bookcase. Over the summer, I tracked some promotional Build and Takes for the Dreamzzz series and we recreated those, which was a lot of fun. And we are planning to recreate the original Minecraft Micro Worlds sets next.

The brick link builder program mini challenges are always fun to see how people have reduced those sets. Lots of great inspiration.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Welcome @kensc !! Myself and my wife are up in Chippewa so not too far from you and we are helping with the Library Con event! Look forward to chatting with you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar