<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | AdmiralCashbar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/admiralcashbar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/admiralcashbar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for AdmiralCashbar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbe437836b4ab3beb83d4c538aaa3e54</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar started the topic Childhood LEGO sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/childhood-lego-sets/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jul 2019 22:13:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everybody!</p>
<p>I got a few more boxes of my childhood LEGO from my dad. It was real fun going through everything, weird that I was a control freak as a kid. Everything was build according to the instructions and had never been taken apart. I&#8217;m working on an inventory but there was:<br />
The entire Space Police II collection<br />
Some Blacktron II and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27272"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/childhood-lego-sets/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b789ecd4ad9e15fae4be291fd6d8849</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar replied to the topic Hi Everybody! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody-3/#post-15298</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Mar 2016 15:54:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone!</p>
<p>Hi Paula, like the profile photo. My step brother owns a business in Ohio restoring Deloreans.</p>
<p>I think the Star Wars sets just keep getting better and better. That last minifig scale X-wing is awesome and the new Shuttle Tyderium is perfect. I think it&#8217;s a better representation of the ship than the UCS version. </p>
<p>I&#8217;m a sucker&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13004"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody-3/#post-15298" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cfa772e167ba9ffc1fb5e7048bafc8c</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar replied to the topic UCS Collection in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ucs-collection/#post-15297</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Mar 2016 14:01:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s a trap!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a9a4bfb9d98d2624404475e6cb07a72</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar started the topic UCS Collection in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ucs-collection/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Mar 2016 22:20:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have the opportunity to get the UCS Tie Interceptor, the older UCS X-wing and the UCS Blockade Runner for $1100. Think it&#8217;s worth it?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf01d3d1debd31ef696cde20cd696a4e</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar replied to the topic Hi Everybody! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody-3/#post-15222</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 00:57:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the invite! Family came into town earlier than expected so I&#8217;ll have to make the next one. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59dcbae50e58d39f3f7dcbb86371d067</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar started the topic Hi Everybody! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Mar 2016 01:24:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m Evan, finally decided to join up to spare the girlfriend from some of the Legocentric conversation. I&#8217;m 30, a pro photographer, musician and machinist. I&#8217;ve been back into Lego for a few years starting with some Star Wars sets, then more Star Wars sets, then recently bought a 50 pound lot on craigslist.</p>
<p>My dad still has all my Lego from when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12934"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a11364ff455d5562f770c47e3128a8a</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12933/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Mar 2016 01:13:31 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">323048672693f2c4c9e504c360cf6d3e</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12932/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Mar 2016 01:12:57 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">657df220735654560e172fb1c16c4d70</guid>
				<title>AdmiralCashbar became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12921/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Mar 2016 15:36:10 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>