<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Adam | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/ak41984/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/ak41984/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Adam.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57f8241ec10539a288aa39d53262d733</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67867</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2026 02:03:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bob.  This kinda feels<br />
Like when I see your micro Pittsburgh for the first time in awhile and pin point all your changes good , bad and ugly then give the suggestion box several times hahah.   New website looks great Josh.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3056eb4d09e29755fc7da9c9c07e51c5</guid>
				<title>Adam&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/49042/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2025 04:17:27 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d18e6be1f774b42e753fea7828a3797d</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-59967</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 02:32:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This looks like a fun build / drop.  Suppose it doesn’t have to be a perfect build.   By dropping a falcon it will then be a good reasons to give the record another go.  Tim Brown dont get no ideas about a second falcon being dropped (heck it’s still under construction </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33127fdc7ef0843fe33ae654db9002c3</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic LUG Directory in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-directory/#post-58220</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Mar 2024 01:38:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is a good idea. If you don’t have you info share then you shouldn’t be able to see everyone else. </p>
<p>And or something similar to how the inventory log you use to have to request access I beleive. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bc614b9f63bf49cf30f218872299f60</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Minifigure Plexiglass display (100 figs) in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/minifigure-plexiglass-display-100-figs/#post-55807</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2023 03:48:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m interested in it.  4124778616</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">372cab12c95652e3485d63259bdd1d10</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic GWP for sale in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gwp-for-sale/#post-53485</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2023 18:47:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea these didn’t last long.  I had to go Lego store Sunday morning at open and I managed to begged the last 2 outta them with the proper purchase. It’s sad they do this with Disney / Star Wars and other gwps in such limited access.  With that said I would be willing to barter / trade one.  Not sure what I’m looking for thou </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74c8f1a9dd42eae6a1e41894aca32815</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone-3/#post-44101</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:46:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chris.  Great<br />
Display.  Love the cliff face / mountain.  Took some time to get<br />
All Those BURFs.  Looks like I see a few MOC Modular’s too. You have some skills.  Might not want to light your city though cuz looks like it ain’t easy getting to your electrical panel behind the display lol.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13b884167874e31cc874a339906c997b</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Hello, I&#039;m Giannis in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-giannis/#post-43840</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:46:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Giannis.  </p>
<p>Stars wars , HP , and creator have come a long way over the last 10 years or so.  You have any pictures of your builds?   Anything is cool. We just had a build challenge of a tissue box holder and they were all great even the more simple ones from a building/ part selection perspective.  My point is anything you create is a great&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35865"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-giannis/#post-43840" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7200f867bd3f33701c38fe4969ecf3a2</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Lego fair ? In beaver county april 2nd in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-fair-in-beaver-county-april-2nd/#post-43626</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Mar 2022 01:38:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was my thought. EGG play on words.  But then also thought it’s probably fake Lego. Didn’t they use emmet thou.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">978e40118edfa3a881adda629e51ffea</guid>
				<title>Adam started the topic Lego fair ? In beaver county april 2nd in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-fair-in-beaver-county-april-2nd/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Mar 2022 04:14:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thought I would post this post this though Lego is spelled with 2 g’s better not be a fake Lego event. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2950e6d53b6e1480fe45a80535275499</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Hello I&#039;m Lauren in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-lauren/#post-43549</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2022 02:00:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lauren.  Believe we talked some at the show on Sunday.  Titanic is quite the build.  How far along are you?  What are some of your other favorite sets?   What are some of your sons fav sets? </p>
<p>Best choice has quite the collection of trailers have been out there a few times over the years.  All the trailer places can’t seem to keep anything in s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35627"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-lauren/#post-43549" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed72d7d86cb7a9d7ac4f4a340ca47093</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Bought a whole collection. in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bought-a-whole-collection/#post-41611</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Nov 2021 23:33:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would think a few reasons.  </p>
<p>Only a few of the sets all loose pieces are more than 10 years old but he had instruction.  Then no sets. Some Modular’s going back 6/7 years and the carousel but then besides that they are all newer sets or exited production in late 2019 early 2020.  </p>
<p>I have also gathered the he didnt do anything during Covid b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34152"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bought-a-whole-collection/#post-41611" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e989bebd2319475b8963ea559e90ff08</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Bought a whole collection. in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bought-a-whole-collection/#post-41585</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Nov 2021 01:15:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Moving lego is easy.  I moved my whole collection last year took about a week of trips multi in a day. Cardboard  Boxes work best box’s are closely sized to what ur putting into it as practical.  No packing material!!   I would have been able to get it all of the collection I bought Saturday in 1 trip if I didn’t have 2 car seats in the SUV and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34130"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bought-a-whole-collection/#post-41585" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">536fec6fb6191dd28b5da50b92288d83</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Hello from new resident! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-new-resident/#post-41560</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Oct 2021 01:30:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Thomas.  Nice to have you in the burgh.  I didn’t do many lego in my teens to early 20s. Nice to see anyone in early 20s still building!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c44bf7f2424fcdaf9f1f6552dbbbf63b</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Greetings. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-7/#post-38570</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2021 02:32:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Attached is a picture of the building. Might help clarify the picture in your head.  </p>
<p>4 car garage then second floor is legos. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c1188e596aa06e6bda35a4deb137f9b</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic Greetings. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-7/#post-38550</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2021 15:56:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ben. </p>
<p>Moved into a 142 year older Victorian, due to age of home basement finishing wasn’t a option.  (I stored new lego sets in the basement for a few years and they were wearing excessively).  </p>
<p>I wanted a heated garage as well.  So u built a carriage house / garage.  2nd floor is 95% legos.  Probably will take over the last room Lego free, u&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31941"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-7/#post-38550" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1aa3323a29aecc55f8a89066363d1bcf</guid>
				<title>Adam started the topic Greetings. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-7/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2021 02:40:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone.  </p>
<p>My name is Adam.  I have been meaning to write this for awhile.  I am been collecting legos since I was 3.  Some 30 years later I’m still at it.  My dark years were from around 1999 to 2004 or so.   Missed out on several awesome sets.   I’m on my 3 lego display. Have always had a large city  layout display. First a small 50 Sq ft&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31935"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-7/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c25a3fd7449a79219ebeb9b6da0db9a</guid>
				<title>Adam replied to the topic AFOL Research Study - search for a volunteer in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-research-study-search-for-a-volunteer/#post-38536</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2021 02:02:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea why only males?   Seems short sighted.  Lego has had several failures decades ago with more female specific sets.  Friebds has def found a home though and I believe they are like city sets at this point.  Also personally I think friends sets I own are second only too city.  Though I don’t build much of either any more. Just buy and save.  W&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31934"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-research-study-search-for-a-volunteer/#post-38536" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe44bb6bb06f0819cb6f6fbad74deb1f</guid>
				<title>Adam became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30518/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2020 03:46:34 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>