<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Allen Howard | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/allenmhoward/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/allenmhoward/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Allen Howard.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf624f1905c1569bc54a82880871ad39</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard replied to the topic site migration to VPS in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-migration-to-vps/#post-67340</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2025 04:26:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Login with Wordpress.com button isn&#8217;t even showing &#8212; ie, I&#8217;ve never created a password on the steelcitylug.com Wordpress &#8212; it&#8217;s always used WordPress SSO to log in.</p>
<p>I did for giggles &#8212; I didn&#8217;t expect that to work as the password should never have synced between wordpress.com and steelcitylug.com, but stranger things have happened, so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51364"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-migration-to-vps/#post-67340" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa3271c0b179d12803788c10680fa90a</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard replied to the topic site migration to VPS in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-migration-to-vps/#post-67334</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2025 13:52:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So on the current site, I login with my wordpress.com account (I don&#8217;t have a unique login to the current site).  I don&#8217;t see that option on the login page of the new site.  Is that a setting that needs changed, or did we lose that functionality?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca08ed034433359154d6bb28dbd9bed1</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard replied to the topic 2025 q4 build challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q4-build-challenge/#post-67311</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2025 23:56:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In honor of Indiana University&#8217;s Big10 Conference Championship, here&#8217;s a festive IU logo for the Christmas tree!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c8d0cb53f89e77d00f6cc1debea7533</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard replied to the topic New member - Alan H in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-alan-h/#post-65442</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Aug 2025 01:50:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome from the other Allen H!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d525c1f1f7d2c117e6006ba46d5bb1b</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-64694</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jun 2025 01:53:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>+1 for my procrastinating until this weekend to make a post!  What&#8217;s funny is you came up with this challenge 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b10f58aae0a49919824f76e4b991ae4</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard replied to the topic discord integration with wordpress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/discord-integration-with-wordpress/#post-59283</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 13:14:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When we were talking about this at Q1, the intent was for new forum threads to send a notification to a Discord channel, to remind people to check the forums.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ee5f660930c40177996b86e45ebeebf</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard replied to the topic Aloy - Horizon Forbidden West BrickHeadz in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/aloy-horizon-forbidden-west-brickheadz/#post-53170</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 23:36:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for linking that thread!  I don&#8217;t have a lot of spare parts lying around (and not a lot of room to store them, either), so it&#8217;s nice to get it designed, buy the parts I need, and then build!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3737efbbf64f33e2bed30b9c70f8096d</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard started the topic Aloy - Horizon Forbidden West BrickHeadz in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/aloy-horizon-forbidden-west-brickheadz/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jun 2023 19:56:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s a MOC that I designed in Studio and then built of Aloy from Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) in the Carja Blazon outfit (Red dye).</p>
<p>If anyone is interested in the instructions/part list, I can point you to them!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3737764108297fe1e897c36924d1f08f</guid>
				<title>Allen Howard&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/42116/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Jun 2023 02:03:42 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>