<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Sean Collins | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Sean Collins.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecef8e56fc1d1b65f413ed1e490a0b37</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic A New Space Faction Discovered in the Galaxy in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-38773</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Mar 2021 13:39:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That, my fellow Spacer, is the Red Sparrow, built by <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>. This is the core craft for his entire faction, and has the sort of interchangeable module system you&#8217;ve been working on. He has a system of naming conventions dependent on color and the size of the craft, and a wealth of backstory as well.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96fca19c7ca5140d5902cbe9d7529944</guid>
				<title>Dan started the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Nov 2020 19:47:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Set 6825 Cosmic Comet (<a href="https://lego.brickinstructions.com/en/lego_instructions/set/6825/Cosmic_Comet" rel="noopener noreferrer" rel="nofollow ugc">instructions</a>) is the inspiration for this one!</p>
<p>Rules:<br />
1. 35 parts + 1 minifig<br />
2. Minifig accessories count against part count<br />
3. Must be able to call it a spaceship with a straight face</p>
<p>Easy Mode Rules:<br />
1. 70 parts + 1 minifig (due to inflation, obviously)<br />
2. Minifig accessories don&#8217;t count against total if they&#8217;re not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31295"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b2d547d8963b33569709bbc6d17409b</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic new AFOL introduction in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37067</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:01:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyway, yeah! We&#8217;ve had members come in from as far away as Youngstown, Ohio, so you are absolutely welcome to check us out.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> is our GBC guy that I know of, and I think <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> was dabbling in multiple rail systems to add variance to his industrial builds. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> is probably our best engineering talent, and his melding of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30947"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37067" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d9c4b4567cfad4048170efcea12fe1b</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/6/#post-36876</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2020 12:50:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/21/2020:</p>
<p>The #27 project is on hold as I scrounge around for LBG 1&#215;4 tiles. I may just BL them, which will delay things unless someone has them easily accessible for trade. I will probably continue and build the front and rear of the car instead while I wait for the parts I need for the sides, to add stickers there. I&#8217;ll need a fifth 1&#215;4 LBG&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30789"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/6/#post-36876" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d12d45baf905ee396c7f737afed3dfd1</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/5/#post-36642</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:23:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, in Space building, color and function are more commonly and closely tied together. I know that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> intentionally does this to denote mechanical play feature elements and engines among other things, probably more than any of us other Spacers. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a>, does this happen in Star Wars LEGO sets often, or not?</p>
<p>This makes me think&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30634"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/5/#post-36642" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71cc1738f8aee976748c8fe2b9f8238c</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic A New Space Faction Discovered in the Galaxy in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36241</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Apr 2020 23:32:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> has a modular approach like you envision.  Re-usable cockpits, engines, etc.  he has a really good vision and backstory on the whole setup.  Really good vision and execution on his various ships, rovers, etc.</p>
<p>He and I had a discussion about it over Chik-Fil-A and I suggested a “Mother Ship” variant that had a circular system to sto&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30323"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36241" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b573535622640c027e1e2a8d96303b1d</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic A New Space Faction Discovered in the Galaxy in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36200</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:55:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>, this idea is right up your alley. I can mention how I designed my faction, but I think your engineering approach is more core to what Travis is trying to do.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/wreckgar13/" rel="nofollow ugc">@wreckgar13</a>, I think there are many different ways to approach designing a Space faction. </p>
<p>* You can start with a color palette, as all LEGO Space factions tend to have one,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30292"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36200" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">601f4554f9dbbab9f827581f6870478e</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Spaceship from Space Chess Display in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceship-from-space-chess-display/#post-36174</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2020 23:04:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sounds like <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e9746311d7474ae41b21971c4d8436b</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34628</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2019 13:24:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>12/12/2019:</p>
<p>No building or designing, just the nagging thought that I want the engine housing to be molded into the fuselage so I can turn a rear element of said engine, spin everything else within it as the landing gear comes down, like <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>&#8216;s Eon craft. This will require an extension of the fuselage into the engine housing, which is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28990"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34628" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b8f85e98aa5f165b83e576d8e923635</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34603</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:31:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>12/10/2019:<br />
Finished digitally entering the partial engine idea that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> gave me. Interesting construction: it&#8217;s a combination of System and Bionicle parts connected via clip and bar and voodoo ball connections. In practice, the tow balls do not have the axle socket deep enough to keep good clutch, so using voodoo balls is better. Thus,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28971"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34603" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5185962ea95030c498ba16b1f31ff645</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34567</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Dec 2019 14:26:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>12/9/2019:<br />
Massive work done on the White Raven fuselage for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>&#8216;s faction. I&#8217;d say the fuselage is about 90% done, and I&#8217;m pleased with the subtle adjustments I made so far:</p>
<p>* I was missing a black Plate, Modified 2 x 2 with Grills, part 41862, and a black Plate, Modified 4&#215;4 with cutout, part 64799. I used LBG in both cases. If you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28941"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34567" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d20dde4a30a5a0f38de356ab2d876116</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34495</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Dec 2019 16:18:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>12/2/2019: Based on the updated White Raven fuselage LDD file that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> sent me, plus some partial real brick assembly (THANK you for the landing gear assemblies), I realized I did not have the same parts that the build called for, and using the instructions that LDD generated was a terrible idea.</p>
<p>So I created two fuselage twice in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28907"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34495" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01110804147247720f501730616c6299</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34438</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Nov 2019 14:30:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>, I&#8217;d like to ask about some LUG brick parts.</p>
<p>Do we still have a wealth of 1&#215;1 plates? I&#8217;m low on the core colors and transparent red and green, and I&#8217;m thinking of gathering about 400 of each of white and blue for both a pixelated build for the Q1 build challenge and keeping them for white and blue craft and Temple of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28883"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34438" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43ac7430f2cac245b22fce80d19e2365</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34436</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:54:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>11/29/2019: I just finished a 52 stud long &#8220;PARTS + SALVAGE&#8221; sign for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> &#8216;s big, red MOC with the dangling rigging chains. I like this MOC, as it could be anything, and I like the idea of a space junkyard / aftermarket parts dealer / repair bay. Walter liked it, so it&#8217;s his. I was inspired to do this after the GOB sign for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28881"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34436" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de09d7cedf3e167ea4f1da3d418f8624</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/32/#post-34329</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:37:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Went to build this weekend with some fine, fine assistance from <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>. Finished the #9 car with the new addition of a gas can port. Got some great advice on one of my starfighter projects, getting me motivated again, AND I saw the base construction of one of the coolest craft I&#8217;ve ever seen, the Eon. I hope this spacecraft comes to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28807"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/32/#post-34329" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90ae7abd7c0cd7ac07453c795e6f6ee6</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic MILS rant in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-rant/page/2/#post-33832</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:57:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My opinion on MILS has evolved since my last posts on the subject. MILS, for me, now offers rigidity laterally on the X and Y axes, and thus makes all baseplate sized builds much easier to transport. I&#8217;ve also discovered that MILS does NOT have to cover the entire baseplate; the connectivity and rigidity required really only needs to go about 4&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28431"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-rant/page/2/#post-33832" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d89f003795b5ee2624e53048b04b0c1a</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-31824</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:12:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well THAT yearlong schedule got destroyed, partly because of Real Life issues, partly because other hobbies and other LEGO ideas caught my attention instead.</p>
<p>So, what HAVE I been tinkering with?</p>
<p>* I have pretty much completed the #8 Turbo Sprinter V8 racecar in blue and flat silver. the stickers I&#8217;m using on the hood won&#8217;t lie down because of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27300"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-31824" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eec2f9a24f070b79648d0b32263b0eb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:01:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am working on re-designing my exo-suit hangar to fit the display case in the Lego store. I envision one side being the inside of it and the other side being the out side if it. The structure itself will be predominately gray. I want to keep the story flow focused and simple so I want to avoid Easter eggs or things that look out of place. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26752"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b6098afbfb9fe29442cfef43e2bdd24</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic 2019 Q2 build challenge - Car show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q2-build-challenge-car-show/#post-30683</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 14:38:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>MUSCLE RACERS<br />
I have been building a race car fleet for a while now in bits, slowly, over the past two years, as it&#8217;s one of my long term projects to build a Grand Prix race circuit, thanks to <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> selling me most of the parts for the #38 car. I will be bringing two of these cars to Q2. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> and I have discussed ways to hold varying&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26369"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q2-build-challenge-car-show/#post-30683" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54400fe1a446d306d4c3eeca688c9533</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:32:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On Saturday March 9th I&#8217;m having a space build at my place from noon until whenever we&#8217;re done with it for the day. I&#8217;m ordering pizza. </p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve tagged everyone that I know of that is currently interested in space or expressed interest in coming. Anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26226"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e106364e19fa4a4031e034b29174092b</guid>
				<title>Kristyn Rolfe started the topic Jim’s Wife in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jims-wife/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Feb 2019 19:15:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello!</p>
<p>I’m <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> ‘s Wife.  Thanks for letting me join you all!  I usually help Jim sort parts and help the kids build.  I look forward to meeting some more of you as I’ve met <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdb510b97664e5becbe62f7b7019626b</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Sean&#039;s Wife in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/seans-wife/#post-29114</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Oct 2018 02:11:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, Paula! (hmm&#8230; now we have two Paulas, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>&#8230; what we gon do &#8217;bout that??)</p>
<p>See you at a meeting or event some time? I feel like we met briefly once, but it&#8217;d be cool to get to know the woman who puts up with <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>! 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf0a3b9cd82d89b446fad5aa2e390fda</guid>
				<title>Paula Varas started the topic Sean&#039;s Wife in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/seans-wife/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Oct 2018 23:38:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, I&#8217;m <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> wife. I like to build the little minifig people and collect the small ones in the bags.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1aedf8d2fdbdbcbc361aad172c29d5fc</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-28504</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2018 13:56:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/29/2018:<br />
* According to <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>&#8216;s faction rules, the Black Sparrow will be renamed the White Raven.<br />
* I did some more work on the fuselage, working down from the dorsal surface toward the connection points to set up the internal structure. I have a white stripe from front to back that I&#8217;m happy with.<br />
* The black grilled cheese slope on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24538"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-28504" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">589fdf2e2ca8490b02e2df3fbe583aff</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-28333</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:54:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/18: Got distracted by Real Life things, but I had a burst of progress:</p>
<p>* Built a Space Container standard for an 8&#215;8 stud cube and longer 8&#215;17 stud container. These containers can carry 6 stud wide vehicles, Temple of 5:2 crates, all sorts of stuff. They have pull open doors that work with serial number details on the doors. The containers are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24396"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-28333" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d875196794a739cfceedc7a9281fa1c8</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-27646</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 15:42:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/19: Got distracted these two weeks with The Great Sort and&#8230; building race cars.</p>
<p>However, I got yanked back into starfighter schedule with the purchase of set 60177, the Airshow Jet.<br />
<a href="https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=60177-1#T=S&amp;O={%22iconly%22:0}" rel="nofollow ugc">Set 60177 on Bricklink</a></p>
<p>If I were a LEGO designer with experience in low part count builds, this would be the type of designing I&#8217;d do. It uses many of the exact&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23800"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-27646" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">137a7e23fdc7f79e9e8486498f208d94</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-27456</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Jun 2018 16:23:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/1: After torturing myself for way too long, I&#8217;ve given up on trying to build wheeled landing gear for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>&#8216;s Sparrow series craft. Here&#8217;s what I&#8217;ve learned:</p>
<p>* The presence of the tow holes also means that a wheel assembly would have to be set lower than those tow holes and just behind them to touch the ground and roll. This would mean&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23658"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-27456" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">482a9cc66c7ea9080f76dbbb95da4b69</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-27456</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Jun 2018 16:23:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/1: After torturing myself for way too long, I&#8217;ve given up on trying to build wheeled landing gear for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>&#8216;s Sparrow series craft. Here&#8217;s what I&#8217;ve learned:</p>
<p>* The presence of the tow holes also means that a wheel assembly would have to be set lower than those tow holes and just behind them to touch the ground and roll. This would mean&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23657"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-27456" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a9389fbe6ed8df049f8b1008e254faa</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25936</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 14:53:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>February 1: Black Sparrow fuselage rebuilt. I&#8217;ve learned that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> likes to &#8220;crosshatch&#8221; layers of plate, making one layer run in horizontal lines and the next one run in vertical lines when viewed from above. This makes the build more solid as it balances torsion between layers. This is especially true if the plates have vertical&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22341"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25936" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55b9ebe7b7c24004e4667aa328921af4</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25881</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:28:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>January 28: Lunch with <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>. Usually fruitful for thought. With the Sparrow stripped down to the landing gear, I realize now that this is not only one of the biggest upgrade challenges I have, but it will take me into Technic territory, where I am not talented.</p>
<p>Also, if I shift from <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>&#8216;s long snowshoe style struts to wheels, any&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22289"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25881" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d089468e80cec83b3da35f2da1dc8204</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25864</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 03:54:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds like you are already ahead of schedule!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f159aa838935fb83ba02be641b9f02b9</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25862</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 03:03:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>January 26: As much of the Black Sparrow is inside LDD as I need to begin building my own. Sorry, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>, I&#8217;m going to cannibalize this one to craft the new one for a few parts here and there. I&#8217;m too excited to build a new version of the Sparrow, and I&#8217;ve already got a few ideas.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a69506877aa8ee6f0814a293475be14d</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25805</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 01:55:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>January 23: Loaded LDD with the &#8220;white&#8221; Sparrow file that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> gave me.<br />
Pulled out the real brick core of the &#8220;black&#8221; Sparrow craft that Sean also gave me.<br />
Rebuilt my Paladin, as that is my first target for teardown and rebuild based on these techniques.<br />
Loaded LDD with Sparrow copies so I can work through the &#8220;black&#8221; Sparrow&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22226"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25805" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23ef468cefc35c4f65168e431a0ad250</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25805</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 01:55:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>January 23: Loaded LDD with the &#8220;white&#8221; Sparrow file that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> gave me.<br />
Pulled out the real brick core of the &#8220;black&#8221; Sparrow craft that Sean also gave me.<br />
Rebuilt my Paladin, as that is my first target for teardown and rebuild based on these techniques.<br />
Loaded LDD with Sparrow copies so I can walk through its deconstruction and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22225"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25805" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5603314bb61c035d00a0cfe9537ddfa</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25805</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 01:55:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>January 23: Loaded LDD with the Sparrow file that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> gave me.<br />
Pulled out the real brick core of the crafts he builds on that same core.<br />
Rebuilt my Paladin, as that is my first target for teardown and rebuild based on these techniques.<br />
Loaded LDD with Sparrow copies so I can walk through its deconstruction and reconstruction virtually&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22224"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25805" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b33d1a1be6e0b97e3dcc8a2fd66ea6e8</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25783</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2018 23:19:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>January 22: A BrickLink order arrives. Magenta helmets to go with my hoard of magenta hoses. I now know how fuel is pumped around and what color my UEF faction uses to denote the fuel handlers. I got some letter tiles, 1x blue brick, LBG 2&#215;2 corner brick, black minifig hands for my UEF faction guys, and some assorted orphan bricks.</p>
<p>So today I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22206"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25783" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66a1900b206920fc8060f55d5adf9b92</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25783</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2018 23:19:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>January 22: A BrickLink order arrives. Magenta helmets to go with my hoard of magenta hoses. I now know how fuel is pumped around and what color my UEF faction uses to denote tge fuel handlers. I got some letter tiles, 1x blue brick, LBG 2&#215;2 corner brick, black minifig hands for my UEF faction guys, and some assorted orphan bricks.</p>
<p>So today I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22202"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/#post-25783" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcfb4dede4d1740787fcd6c278489819</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Introductions : Rediscovering Childhood with the Lego in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introductions-rediscovering-childhood-with-the-lego/#post-25117</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 03:38:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nikhil, I&#8217;m not in charge of that event, and I&#8217;m out of town, but I believe it&#8217;s on, based on the thread (<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/s-w-randalls-too/" rel="nofollow ugc">first post</a> and some <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/s-w-randalls-too/page/12/#post-25022" rel="nofollow ugc">recent posts</a> seem to indicate people are meeting.) If you need further info, talk to <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a>, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>, or <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>&#8230; they seem to be the most active for this event.</p>
<p>But yes, that&#8217;s the correct&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21597"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introductions-rediscovering-childhood-with-the-lego/#post-25117" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2e6a0c7e5e6db8c96e1462e5b5fa27c</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich started the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2017 16:04:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve committed to a build schedule for the entirety of next year. Since I have waaaaay too many projects in my head, it&#8217;s time to select them and get to it with a regular schedule of things I really want to build. So here goes:</p>
<p>December 2017 &#8211;  January 2018<br />
* S.W. Randall&#8217;s display. That&#8217;s it. It&#8217;s going to take up all my time just to keep this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21177"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3b145eee6b5cb30113ca3d28686179a</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich started the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2017 16:04:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve committed to a build schedule for the entirety of next year. Since I have waaaaay too many projects in my head, it&#8217;s time to select them and get to it with a regular schedule of things I really want to build. So here goes:</p>
<p>December 2017 &#8211;  January 2018<br />
* S.W. Randall&#8217;s display. That&#8217;s it. It&#8217;s going to take up all my time just to keep this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21170"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82d95c16fe1afeafdf305b2567ed8742</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/12/#post-20588</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:37:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; It looks like the LUG is going through its own dark period.</p>
<p>Sean supposedly has been messing with the website, I don&#8217;t know if he knows anything about it or not, or how to fix it.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06b50940c7fd23863f482d218fb7be06</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Hi!? in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-5/#post-19312</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Dec 2016 22:03:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>lol, friend fail.  E for effort. 😛</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25de42a70ffcd9a4842db121d0b6c3ac</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi!? in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-5/#post-19255</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Dec 2016 02:53:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> hello! I believe we met at the meeting, but I&#8217;m just now catching up on the forums. Hope you&#8217;re enjoying the &#8216;burgh!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4f78b6cc214fb118c451abdc87383fa</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Hi!? in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-5/#post-19168</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Dec 2016 16:23:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>, welcome!  </p>
<p>If you feel like getting out and about today, head over to SW Randall Toys downtown or to the PA Trolley Museum to meet some LUG members and see the displays.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>