<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Jonathan Wagner | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jonathan Wagner.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4147e55fc31922641287cb26f30fca9c</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hello, I&#039;m Steve! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-steve/#post-70866</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 15:41:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the group!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39c8738ebf450ea587b585816710616b</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Bionicle, hero factory, buildable figures? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bionicle-hero-factory-buildable-figures/#post-70082</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jun 2026 15:50:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not a big Bionicle person but I did fall into a bunch of it about a year ago. If it&#8217;s something you are passionate about building, maybe we can make a lil something happen, the bin is pretty large that it&#8217;s all in and while I could part it all out and figure out what all I have, I just don&#8217;t have the time. I&#8217;ll take pictures of it if you are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52831"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bionicle-hero-factory-buildable-figures/#post-70082" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4506742ff0d538955f0a59b98c560ea9</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Anne! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-anne/#post-70038</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2026 19:52:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG!</p>
<p>Did you happen to find us at an event recently or talk with anyone about joining? The castle looks great! Is it still up and together?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9cea5f43e207d62bbf1ea56e5a8f65f1</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69563</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2026 03:28:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know the discord meeting is at 7 but anyone that is interested in finding out about the process that Jason went thru, May 5th at 8PM EST I will be interviewing him live!</p>
<p><a href="https://youtube.com/live/LktbQRQ8LJM?feature=share" rel="nofollow ugc">Meet the Maker: Jason Middaugh</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c1f7a4edd7e0c02165a6e51af95bac0</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69456</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 15:23:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats!</p>
<p>Let&#8217;s hope Lego doesn&#8217;t reduce it much because you have so much good detail and nods to the movie.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc6273546a8bf3208101c092f32dab9c</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Nick! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-nick/#post-66208</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Oct 2025 21:03:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome!</p>
<p>A few of us catalog our journey&#8217;s online, I do that every week myself on Tuesday evenings.</p>
<p>What is your handle(s)?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e33e93c5870ddbb668d43ae8f3a201b</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Ewok Village 10236 for sale in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ewok-village-10236-for-sale/#post-66010</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Sep 2025 15:29:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One of my favorite sets, would love to have NIB but I&#8217;m glad to have 2 used (well, 1.75, missing some pieces)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3412d08d8bb0fff712e53568cc04f797</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Blogged/In the news section in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged-in-the-news-section/#post-65488</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Aug 2025 02:28:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tim, myself, JR and I think Frosts all got interviewed by Beyond the Brick which was really cool! Congrats all!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8686bce5667c598707193494c33bdaff</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Greetings from Greenfield in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-greenfield/#post-64643</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jun 2025 22:32:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the group!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">161d69c17f29fcde19625575819e9563</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic New Member - John Santore in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-john-santore/#post-64123</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2025 19:12:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jsantore/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jsantore</a>!!! Was great meeting you at 11th hour and can&#8217;t wait to visit your store and see where things go with it!</p>
<p>Lots of events in planning for end of May and beginning of June.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">525f7a7ea556d80ec3b952bbc966072c</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic At long last, I have joined the LUG in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/at-long-last-i-have-joined-the-lug/#post-64090</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Apr 2025 18:58:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome! You made it! </p>
<p>MJ is an awesome guy and great to talk with!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99785a36b666ff29eed142c519359147</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63260</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2025 04:22:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I meant battery track, the non-metal kind.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8f7a0d0afc79194fada13b81931b8c8</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63256</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2025 03:32:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks like 9V track but a lot of it:</p>
<p><a href="https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1309451133662028/?ref=browse_tab&amp;referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&amp;referral_story_type=top_picks" rel="nofollow ugc">Lego train tracks straight and curved</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">695170aa914817988e6fd66747c4034f</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Not-Quite-New Here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-not-quite-new-here/#post-62815</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jan 2025 19:22:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Huuuuuge&#8230;.tubs of bricks! Welcome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5e8514604e7e451a3ca2f8600ad578d</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hello- new member in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-new-member/#post-62793</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jan 2025 03:26:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c545e94e49045ecd94513590b067ad3f</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/60/#post-62071</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2024 18:38:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Might be a steal for someone, the Hogwarts Castle (450 retail) for 100 bucks, double check if it&#8217;s Lego!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1113037356872514" rel="nofollow ugc">Hogwarts Castle</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">551110bce8840dbbc12feb8be0c4b082</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/60/#post-62033</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2024 01:55:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey all!</p>
<p>Here&#8217;s another track find from Marketplace, not sure if the price is good or not:</p>
<p><a href="https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1102840114682846" rel="nofollow ugc">Lego curved, straight and switch track lot.</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84d691dbcd965c8f9ff61630dda8e0c5</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tom in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom/#post-61878</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2024 03:33:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the group!</p>
<p>Interested in 10267 &#8211; Gingerbread House and 30271 &#8211; Mikey&#8217;s Mini Shell-raiser</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24b2aeb0550174cd9aa0561985543f48</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Eli in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-eli/#post-61877</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2024 03:08:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Eli!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b1fc316612df5004edcf4629c3103d3</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Michael in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-michael/#post-61795</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Nov 2024 13:47:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Michael!</p>
<p>If you are looking for just a mass amount of bricks for decent pricing, check out FB Marketplace and watch in your area for people getting rid of bulk Lego. Price varies bit average is usually 8-10 bucks a pound so if you can get several pounds for less (depends on piece type/size, etc) then you can pick up lots of pieces for a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47799"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-michael/#post-61795" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f5cd18dd599e9745b6c22b680fd0b1f</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic The Behemoth (Bridge) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-behemoth-bridge/#post-60885</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Oct 2024 14:46:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the technic holes give it a more industrial look and feel to it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea0448e5d2ab42f6ac9deb4e9390421d</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Creepy crawlers in the basement in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60884</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Oct 2024 14:41:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The house centipedes actually eat spiders and spiders eat bugs. Long as they aren&#8217;t around much, all good, if they get in the way, they get squashed. Lego spiders sometimes do accidentally too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bb5bf89ffc7cd09602d43307bac7713</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-60605</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2024 11:43:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hadn&#8217;t seen this either. Our part starts at 2:44:13 looks like they did it after hours mostly. They started in the main hall first then moved to the side hall whereas mine start in the side and work over the other way:</p>
<p><a href="https://youtu.be/XidT5KINqzI?si=X36kH--gzhS3IqLb&amp;t=9853" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">BTB Brick Fair 2024 WalkThrough</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">568255304dd302cb2d276071b2665a43</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Ken in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/#post-60569</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2024 02:20:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kensc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kensc</a> !! Myself and my wife are up in Chippewa so not too far from you and we are helping with the Library Con event! Look forward to chatting with you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a66b9f7d8224934d7ba37e84f9ffdaa</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hello, I’m Dallas in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-dallas/#post-60471</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Sep 2024 04:28:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome job, welcome to the group!</p>
<p>What sets do you tend to gravitate to and enjoy building?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90aeb28a13e11468fe961fe2b1c39335</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tommy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tommy/#post-60245</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Aug 2024 16:01:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96295ac3b5eed46db44c0f1a0e5ad4ea</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-60104</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2024 03:24:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One more, site doesn&#8217;t like to upload all the pics.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68fc4306a2803a3a3f2c1a9573f0e0e9</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-60043</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2024 13:46:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The boardwalk one was very neat and well done but was essentially a city street with beach stuff. I&#8217;m thinking more underwater where things can be even more interesting and modular. You can have Atlantis your things or reefs or futuristic research buildings and ships, giant creatures, etc.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd5c0ba8dfbaad70108dd5a66ee55452</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-60039</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2024 12:53:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just had a thought&#8230;I see a lot of collabs from other LUGs doing cities and space cities/themes, which overall are pretty easy to do i think since there is so much reference material and sets that exist. </p>
<p>What if we do something a lil more interesting like an underwater theme? I think that would allow for some massive creativity and we already&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46639"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-60039" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29af3f29a562d680ab18a80a35944cab</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59981</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Aug 2024 03:41:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think a collab build would be amazing!</p>
<p>Was an amazing time with our LUG and seeing all the many builds and talking with Lego fans.</p>
<p>Can&#8217;t wait for next year, bigger and better!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71fb82191dcd587f7e1f786d4439da76</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59849</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2024 21:30:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s fine, it was only a speculated thought, not a need or necessity. Looks good!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ae8e164d0503bc6e4a52699ac402f94</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59838</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jul 2024 23:17:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If 3.2 was what was used, should be room for a small table with adequate space going the same direction as the other tables. We&#8217;ll just have to see how it all physically shakes out.</p>
<p>Great job!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64d309cc0ac22e8760076b43a09afde0</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59816</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 16:38:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like and was thinking of layout 1 more than 2. Think it makes the most sense if it&#8217;s good for everyone else, gives us a lil more room.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42ce9c3eebea770a9fd982edf7c14b88</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59809</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 15:37:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For Hoth, the 4, 8 foot tables will house both the Hoth Base MOC (roughly 5&#8217;x11&#8242;) and Kristin&#8217;s Friends Getaway Island at either end, whichever makes sense.</p>
<p>Ideally, having a corner available would be awesome but not 100% necessary. My thinking of how it would be laid out is the bottom right corner area that we see of our layout and moving to the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46486"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59809" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">230b172039b18c7b748a34df899f0c99</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59737</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 02:04:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m good with text and yes please reply with your name once Krista sends it out.</p>
<p>Kristin and I will have a cooler also filled with snacks and goodies to avoid spending too much on their food.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> sorry to hear about your car, that sucks 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbd8633b7e48bb96c53f04afef34c7de</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59646</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jul 2024 03:08:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I got all the minifigures I need, thanks for being ready to help!</p>
<p>Figures are set, Hoth is looking amazing.</p>
<p>Look on my IG @JonnyBuildz for updated pictures!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d866c9021e67957d36426630ae4d4e6</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 00:01:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> that&#8217;s ok, I can meet up sometime this weekend to grab them maybe.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> what would work for you? Text me: 724-601-9461</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> any chance we can use your snowtroopers again?</p>
<p>If not, I&#8217;ll have to put a call out for snowtroopers from others which is fine, just coming down to a time crunch in a sense. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> might need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46358"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87366ca269a48cc6f8248669745ae0b0</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59592</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jul 2024 13:25:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> either works or I can find a time over the next couple weekends to meet up with you and grab them. Thanks so much! Glad they were ready and waiting ^^</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95eb40536e9bdbbd268a3bd4ec276740</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59589</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jul 2024 04:32:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, that will be plenty, that much filled things out nicely <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> but thanks for checking!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bba88c6e65b23aa084cf1ca0c41f8cbb</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59587</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jul 2024 20:11:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy all! In my rush to do all things Hoth Battlefield, I&#8217;ve neglected one of the most important parts: Snowtroopers!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, we used yours in the past, might we make use of them again this time?<br />
We should not need any bricks on them to designate whose they are as I have devised a way to keep them all separated.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> if we could&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46338"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59587" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f1841776ab82eec5a7534bf05fedc2b</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59533</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2024 22:33:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> when can I get those things for the train tracks (4 straight, 8 curve, power and motor just like Brick Erie last year)? I want to embed them into the MILS</p>
<p>Or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> were you able to find yours?</p>
<p>Thanks! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41dd3eeedaa05b754064ae759ac8692c</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-59470</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2024 19:18:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>More like falling&#8230;with style!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01190c20ce9769dd63090759c107a2bc</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59318</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 12:23:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> forgot the track and train stuff! Oops my bad. I need 8 curved track and 4 straight plus the motor and 9V regulator or whatever they call it. Krista has 7 curved track and 2 straights and may have more at her parents but wanted to get this in asap.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll be in Florida for the next 3 weeks so early July I can either pick them up or meet&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46156"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59318" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19ad9f2b76d15a38f12fd3ff7a766a81</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59290</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 22:18:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, the rest of the 2 tables will be taken up her Friends display&#8230;lil contrast the cold snows of Hoth and the warm beaches of the Friends Island Getaway.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> if we could have an ambulance and a firetruck or two for taking care of a downed AT-AT again that would be awesome!</p>
<p>Anyone else that wishes to contribute something fun and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46136"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59290" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1558efdd56807166c325df49dcc3568a</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59280</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 12:27:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The nice thing is, I have enough MILS I will be making to further extend the snow field if we need to take up more space and I have ideas as to what to put on it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92c11c918bf9c4df21d18a590b7d73f0</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59177</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Jun 2024 00:07:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It was full of various white bricks, 2&#215;4, 1&#215;6, 1&#215;8 mostly. Some of that went into the Hoth MOC already last year and is still in it. The other brick not used was returned at Trolley this past Christmas in the big blue IKEA bag. I may have a bit more of it but not much.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve bought a lot of 2&#215;4 brick over this past year so I can replenish as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46069"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59177" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dc3b2e3596d89f1a737c8e1dfafc508</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59170</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jun 2024 23:30:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> how many bins of white MILS plates, non-railroad, does the LUG have? I would like to use them for the Hoth display at VA and would need to get them at the meeting on Saturday so I can get them ready.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79d613f9d7e97c5980f4efa9bbe968ba</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59086</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 May 2024 02:04:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6&#215;13 32&#215;32 Baseplates, so 60 inches x 130 inches = 5 feet x 11 feet essentially</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e419ec4cd480f29c51f4611d3a80f268</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59066</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 May 2024 03:03:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t remember, how many 32 stud baseplates is it per foot? Or studs per foot, whatever&#8230;Our Hoth display will be 6&#215;13 or 6&#215;14 can&#8217;t remember for sure but I registered it already for BrickFair.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa1ee72891bac72f6bacb039004932de</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58899</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 May 2024 03:17:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You put in how much you need on their site based on the size (either baseplates or inches/feet) and they get you what you need. Steel City isn&#8217;t making tables available that&#8217;s all handled by them down there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>