<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Jonathan Wagner | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Jonathan Wagner.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35030d59b1016677ac7941ddfad36724</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 14:13:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loganc</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> </p>
<p>PLEASE READ:</p>
<p>Big news everybody &#8211; I&#8217;ve been talking to Todd about exactly which tables are ours in the island.  Basically, he had intended to give it all to us, and as best I can piece together, he met our 10-table request by creating a 10-table perimeter, and then filled&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46485"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">959c63017741b79869f17eb5a1871565</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59591</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jul 2024 13:08:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sure thing <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a>! I pulled the minifigs out this morning (they were still in the same bag they came home in from last year) and verified that all of the quantities you listed are still there!! We&#8217;ll just have to figure out how to get them to you before the end of the month. Maybe I can drop them with <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> if either of them have room.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d10f9a2a8d2c74c784f6033965ae7554</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59541</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jul 2024 11:22:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> I haven&#8217;t been able to find any more than those few I mentioned. I definitely don&#8217;t have enough curve.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae9478625b713e981036f218cfd0f101</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59447</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Jun 2024 22:06:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also just registered my MOC (Hoth Base).  I just listed it as one 32&#215;32 baseplate as <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> already registered the entire Base.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c8fac1562ecd365797680a939d5cd6a</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59289</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 21:40:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We discussed our plan for this event at the Q2 meeting today.  Krista and I are going to share a table, so that drops us to ten total.  Jonny plans to expand the Hoth display to use the rest of the area of the 2&#215;2 tables.  (Although, at the meeting, Jonny mentioned Kristin&#8217;s upcoming Friends display, for which there&#8217;s no display space specifically&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46135"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59289" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711098cd7d922ec320f05e343d058c59</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just bumping this as the 13th is this Saturday.  Wanted to get a likely headcount.  I have invited several friends of mine (non-LUG members) at least 2 of whom are coming.</p>
<p>In:<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dansboss/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dansboss</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a><br />
Myself +2</p>
<p>Out:<br />
@hacimh</p>
<p>Unknown (others who are in the north area and/or have expressed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29a7ba34ccd4b63b90afc98c8dc0c4a6</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-53333</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 19:06:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve added pics from the Q2 Build Challenge to the Gallery. To access them, click on the &#8220;Gallery&#8221; tab at the top right corner of any page, and then click &#8220;2023-06 Q2 Build Challenge&#8221;.</p>
<p>For those who couldn&#8217;t attend, the winner was <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrosie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrosie</a> for her &#8220;Deep in the Reef&#8221;, followed by <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> 2nd and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/" rel="nofollow ugc">@cybladez101</a> 3rd! Also submitting entries were <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@k&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42266"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-53333" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>