<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Adam W | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/awarb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/awarb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Adam W.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:45:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d5cdcef5bc9b7ba7749eedc12f93897</guid>
				<title>Adam W changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40239/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2023 20:42:43 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5499fb1c50fb6d5e04123235003683ba</guid>
				<title>Adam W started the topic New Parent - How to store/display Lego moving forward? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-parent-how-to-store-display-lego-moving-forward/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2023 20:37:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi All,</p>
<p>After becoming a parent, I&#8217;ve started to wonder what the best way to approach storing/displaying my Lego collection would be moving forward.  I&#8217;ve currently moved everything to either a glass display case or shelves that are 5+ feet off of the ground.  Naturally, I&#8217;ll only allow my children to play with Duplo until they are old enough.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40238"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-parent-how-to-store-display-lego-moving-forward/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a40ca3274d5c2cada2893ef068635b52</guid>
				<title>Adam W changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/36210/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 May 2022 11:00:29 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7931d82543887c05a475bd40944de237</guid>
				<title>Adam W changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/36202/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 May 2022 18:45:48 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">587d7baca52fbc17d382445843eb73ce</guid>
				<title>Adam W replied to the topic Mosaic App Idea in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-app-idea/#post-37724</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2020 14:22:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jordan,</p>
<p>I actually started a project like this several weeks ago.  Everything is written in JavaScript so feel free to view the source code and add to it.  </p>
<p><a href="http://warburteezy.com/BrickMosaicGenerator.html" rel="nofollow ugc">http://warburteezy.com/BrickMosaicGenerator.html</a>  </p>
<p>I set it up so that users can individually pick which colors are available.  I figured this would be useful for Lugbulk, or seeing what&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31412"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-app-idea/#post-37724" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b5f0e45bd69d014229c6a9ec98858f7</guid>
				<title>Adam W replied to the topic Selling Used Lego in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/selling-used-lego/#post-36252</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2020 19:48:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t have any experience to share, but I may be interested in purchasing the modular buildings.  Which ones are you considering selling?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6f8b1ac4e42ffe08998bd0cb5419a94</guid>
				<title>Adam W changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/28285/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Sep 2019 18:18:43 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a65ba071993510dfa832498d5f09e0fa</guid>
				<title>Adam W became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/27289/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2019 19:22:39 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>