<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Adam W | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/awarb/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/awarb/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Adam W.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceca2d30eb7c9137aa8b3438ca50a1bf</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38120</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:38:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>  I was actually trying for a 48&#215;48 image and its surprising how tricky such a simple subject can be. You have a good point about the shading of a white subject, perhaps I need to start adding in very light gray, </p>
<p>  The original image I was working with is from a Disney website and it is the first picture attached to this message.  </p>
<p>  The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31655"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38120" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>