<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | David Bacon | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/bacon1986/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bacon1986/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for David Bacon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">460fb8e735429f0d2fe002216f95d2ab</guid>
				<title>David Bacon&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/50494/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Sep 2025 11:11:45 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f12d377f6b06e857b0cd9c4611fd7d4</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-64278</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2025 11:19:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> I have shared on my Facebook page. Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing with us. I will be praying for you through this process.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d66e0c71fc04deca5fe412e1a068ccb</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Hello, I’m Dallas in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-dallas/#post-60473</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Sep 2024 11:29:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That custom cabinet is beautiful! Welcome to the LUG!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb97e527aafe8da722b35e3d96d66314</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Aug 2024 01:18:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Isn&#8217;t Lego headquarters near Boston now?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">057758c0917b1f5b0907cc8215837151</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-59595</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jul 2024 13:20:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone have a high speed camera to record the smashing in Lego Masters style so that the effect of the smash can be analyzed for artistic style?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c796154b39d26bdfa47fb5209e812ce7</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Longtime builder, new to LUG in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/longtime-builder-new-to-lug/#post-52556</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 May 2023 12:34:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That microscale MOC is beautiful. PNC Park looks especially good with the three bridges next to it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c08045be836f5ec2a5041ffb3a22ee0d</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic pirate shipping in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pirate-shipping/#post-51222</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2023 13:05:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I haven&#8217;t tried PayPal shipping, so I wouldn&#8217;t know.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2dae5fd92a083f148f757f83a0d3361</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic pirate shipping in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pirate-shipping/#post-51164</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2023 06:49:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using Pirate Ship for a number of months now. It gets me the same prices for UPS and USPS as Ebay does. I&#8217;ve used it a lot for Bricklink sales. Very easy to use interface is a plus. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b00e461537fb07e2c2d7cd6cd0054279</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/51/#post-49970</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jan 2023 20:47:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=30464&#038;name=Dinosaur%20Baby%20Sitting&#038;category=%5BAnimal,%20Dinosaur%5D#T=C" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=30464&#038;name=Dinosaur%20Baby%20Sitting&#038;category=%5BAnimal,%20Dinosaur%5D#T=C</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99b8813b7b33ffe24d985ff927b1e203</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/50/#post-49781</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jan 2023 12:33:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know. The reference link is dead and when I Google &#8220;Pittsburgh Legoland Discovery Center&#8221; I do not get any valid hits.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ab19fe0dbcef96e1fb86a64109dda18</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/49/#post-47781</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2022 15:28:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha, did you notice the other face reflection when you took the picture? He looks a bit concerned at the Peppi&#8217;s sign you photographed. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">358094af08140bbc10b750a09127505f</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic FC Barcelona at 40% Off in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fc-barcelona-at-40-off/#post-47610</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:03:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s the parts list: <a href="https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=10284-1" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=10284-1</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1368f0995bb3354b1f405ed02215af4e</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic How’s Hannah? (MOC thread/update!) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hows-hannah-moc-thread-update/#post-45538</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:36:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for updating us Hannah! Great to hear from you. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05e783e93adf3c77dcda701cb9d0d6f2</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Lego Ideas: Emergency! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-ideas-emergency/#post-42576</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:38:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>#18 Supporter! Ooo, that&#8217;s a lucky number for me.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6068b992b43e5707ff8590f2f00a464</guid>
				<title>David Bacon changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33703/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:17:59 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7edba6f4297d886fb55194d746845bd</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/42/#post-40602</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Sep 2021 13:31:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was just at the airport a couple weeks ago, but did not venture down concourse B. For all the physical stores that are closed in that airport, this kind of makes sense. Who is in charge of restocking it I wonder? Paula? Or just some direct Lego dealer that travels around the country?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">170fb805a3d4ea9aad1fb7198c9026bb</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Anyone want a 10260 Diner? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/anyone-want-a-10260-diner/#post-39781</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Jun 2021 11:20:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did not end up buying.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c55eca79da07a8795008e7c243edd0e3</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic LEGOLAND NEW YORK in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland-new-york/#post-39423</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 May 2021 16:35:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will add captions and comments later but here is a link to see pictures from our day at Legoland New York on May 28th. <a href="https://photos.app.goo.gl/rcassHoSKKwVJs6B9" rel="nofollow ugc">https://photos.app.goo.gl/rcassHoSKKwVJs6B9</a></p>
<p>Summary: A bit underwhelming to be honest. Around half of the rides were open, and the rain at 4pm caused three of my kids to miss out on Driving School. The employees were all&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32537"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland-new-york/#post-39423" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb7bc12dff407aec20f5cb0552570805</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic LEGOLAND NEW YORK in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland-new-york/#post-39361</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 May 2021 21:10:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bacons are going on Friday, the last of the First to Play preview days. 5/7 areas are expected to be open. City and Pirates will be closed. </p>
<p>Tickets are now open to the general public to reserve a day from May 29 &#8211; June 20. They will only have 6/7 areas open.  Pirates is opening later. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e32f84e50a7536882d768441749f8388</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic LEGOLAND NEW YORK in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland-new-york/#post-39313</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 May 2021 21:47:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Goshen, NY, about a 7 hour drive from Pittsburgh. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1becf02961b94b5a79fc412bd877c421</guid>
				<title>David Bacon started the topic LEGOLAND NEW YORK in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland-new-york/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 May 2021 18:24:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The preview days for Legoland NY have finally been posted. If you purchased a &#8220;First to Play Pass&#8221; in 2019, you should have received an e-mail regarding this.</p>
<p>Event Dates &amp; Hours</p>
<p>May 20-21: 12pm-7pm<br />
May 22-23: 10am-6pm<br />
May 24: 12pm-7pm<br />
May 27: 12pm-7pm<br />
May28: 10am-6pm</p>
<p>With this, I am guessing that the park will be open to the general public no&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32454"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland-new-york/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18ee905eaddf1960152d4665ec472ba1</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/#post-39067</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Apr 2021 14:42:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My kids are actually watching Looney Tunes right now (HBO Max). &#8220;Father, look at this large mouse I found!&#8221; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a7eb4bc408fcc8bb76c9137dabb9493</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/39/#post-38534</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2021 15:39:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, I bought one of the Ice Cream Dream puzzles and while putting it together with my wife, my purist mindset was disappointed to see that the colors of the ice cream puzzle are added in post-processing. This is evident by how some of the different colors have the exact same parts arrayed in the same orientation. Plus it uses some rare colors&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31930"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/39/#post-38534" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9704d9e44c3f7aeb78d49842e573f89f</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/39/#post-38408</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Feb 2021 17:40:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My local Walgreens has the recently released Lego 1000 piece puzzles for sale for $10/ea. The packaging looks a bit different, but the puzzle image and piece count is the same.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a935940bc95efe5222e98792cfde54bd</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Anyone want a 10260 Diner? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/anyone-want-a-10260-diner/#post-37847</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Dec 2020 18:49:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am interested for the right price.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebc614432ba325816a4dd5689bf278a3</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Walmart Clearance is back! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/walmart-clearance-is-back/#post-37003</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2020 17:19:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found zero clearance aisle, and nothing of note in the Lego aisle. I did see a large display for a $40 Classic set with 1500 pieces in it. <a href="https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Classic-Bricks-Bricks-Plates-11717-Building-Toy-Great-Gift-for-Kids-Imaginative-Creative-Educational-Play-1504-Pieces/728689474" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Classic-Bricks-Bricks-Plates-11717-Building-Toy-Great-Gift-for-Kids-Imaginative-Creative-Educational-Play-1504-Pieces/728689474</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9abd06db48869ee2932009746272b25a</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Walmart Clearance is back! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/walmart-clearance-is-back/#post-37000</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2020 15:14:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll check Moon today for lunch.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d0d4710ec623d0cc930a773334f2c89</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Walmart Clearance is back! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/walmart-clearance-is-back/#post-36993</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2020 15:21:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have you looked through the Moon Wal-Mart yet?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15476633b84426208dcdab2619e6ffa1</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Minifigure Conundrum! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/minifigure-conundrum/#post-36829</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2020 17:15:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have you tried hot water to cause thermal expansion? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bc5ec24e8e4b332b2382f8c05cd53e6</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Technic Sian or Bugatti? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/technic-sian-or-bugatti/#post-36749</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2020 13:38:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with Bugatti first because then you can see how Lego has improved their designs and appreciate those improvements.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">797cb8a2648eb46eec8dcb162d40cee9</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic New Mosaics on Aug 1! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-mosaics-on-aug-1/#post-36574</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2020 13:59:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think these look interesting, but overpriced. I would rather use the plethora of studs I already have to make my own. </p>
<p>Can we all agree to dub the new brick separator the Adult Brick Separator? It can only be purchased by 18+ year olds after all. &#8220;Kids, keep your hands off my Adult Brick Separator. Go use one of the dozens of orange kids ones&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30584"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-mosaics-on-aug-1/#post-36574" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b0b784fb3872e2c8e7a97b1974013f3</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:42:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great news. Are orders to be made by phone only, or is their a website to purchase through?</p>
<p>Are we allowed to post this on Social Media?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd77fb953852d5ec5ddb739175e4442f</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36385</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2020 13:15:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anybody with a PS4 or an Xbox One, both the Microsoft Store and the PSN store are selling the Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game for free, today only.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve played this one and they add some neat features to combat to make it a bit more exciting than most games, though it is still mostly just mashing the attack button frequently.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9e012051030520884a4afcc5ebe544a</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Lego Photography in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-photography/#post-36354</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 May 2020 00:01:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There&#8217;s a good article on brickset about creating a light box. <a href="https://brickset.com/article/20303" rel="nofollow ugc">https://brickset.com/article/20303</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1117aab363ddb2f5a79d6111b236994c</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/34/#post-36190</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Apr 2020 14:04:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I think it might have to do with the fact that most Lego is ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and the transparent pieces are made with Polycarbonate. It&#8217;s harder and has less give than ABS which is why only certain pieces are made transparent.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c7a8fc84657991130edce639b43e350</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/34/#post-36148</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Apr 2020 11:47:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can corroberate that as I received an e-mail from Legoland stating the same thing and that my Season Pass will be carried over to next year.</p>
<p>From what I have seen, they have continued construction, so my hope is that they will be able to polish everything up for their delayed grand opening.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eef2c30682b4172e249911420679c1a5</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/34/#post-36092</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2020 14:26:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just checked and Legoaizer was threatened with lawsuits, so has thus changed their name to Brickaizer. <a href="https://www.apphelmond.com/Brickaizer/index.htm" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.apphelmond.com/Brickaizer/index.htm</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b49c1d37123a8ee44d88888542c5f759</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/34/#post-36090</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2020 14:24:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have used Pictobrick for the design of the Seton Hall logo I did in 2018. It was fairly easy to use, though a little clunky. Legoaizer is another option with a more refined user interface.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a182476a506e0b1e7a7a61ec20add5d</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Lego Masters in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters/page/2/#post-36021</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Mar 2020 19:51:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was rather upset with the twist thrown in of adding a genre and giving them 8 more hours to build. It totally killed Nestor and Manny who had a rad looking western build at the end of the first half. I agree that the phone call with Mom was a bit contrived. Were none of them allowed to have cell phones at all until that moment when Will pulled&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30121"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters/page/2/#post-36021" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42024c787687a73911161f9483315ead</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/3/#post-35931</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:53:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Sorry I wasn&#8217;t there. Last minute puker can sure change your plans for the weekend.</p>
<p>If there is serious interest in doing our own bar night, I could get a hold of one of the owners of Cobblehaus Brewery in Coraopolis. They have a great beer selection, and some side rooms that could be used for build challenges.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02c302dab939fa29db1dba3229175291</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35395</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2020 13:56:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would like to sign up for one of these tickets. My wife and I would go Friday 6:30 &#8211; 8:00 while our kids attend a church event.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99e8000c8bd1614681cdde63794602a3</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35131</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:40:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will probably be there with my daughter.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8b0ee80cc063ae954c97df71174af46</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic AFOL Day and YOU! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/#post-34894</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2020 13:17:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think Exclusive giveaways or gift with purchases are a good draw. The 15% off discount is nice, but the limits on it (no large Exclusive sets) makes it less desirable than just getting those same sets on sale at Target or Wal-Mart for often times 20% or better. Maybe make the discount 10% off and have all sets be eligible.</p>
<p>Here are some other&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29206"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/#post-34894" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86fcdaf6f9e8bb420276b954add33db4</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/32/#post-34562</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Dec 2019 12:12:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You have to be careful though as the pink vouchers are for the store, but the green vouchers can only be used online. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7424c855ab76a27e279c412c51fdf8b9</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-32241</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Aug 2019 16:39:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just watched a clip from the Australian show and was surprised to see that they had a destruction challenge: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCzjt2drovU" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCzjt2drovU</a> Not for the faint of heart, but the end results were pretty neat.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fda7be144df8297c33c7bcf1a6a02cc5</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-31852</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2019 01:44:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh snap! It&#8217;s getting serious now! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32b377f2977d7cbc0bf857780254d240</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-31827</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:43:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I totes agree. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a>, you going to apply??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6839459f67c5a36d0909683f50381d0a</guid>
				<title>David Bacon started the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2019 11:42:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, as many of you have probably heard, FOX is developing a competition about LEGO builders. They are opening it up for contestants to apply. I would sure be sad if no one from our LUG applied. The application form is here: <a href="https://www.legomasters.tv/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.legomasters.tv/</a> You need to be in a team of 2 with at least one team member who is 18 years or older.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">734e9cdbbaf9818a8089fb36aea140ad</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/29/#post-31544</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:26:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did give them my ssn to continue using their newly named PayPal Cash account.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ecd3f075f44aa1a2f371986bd2cebad</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/29/#post-31541</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:34:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greg, see this article:<br />
<a href="https://www.thebalancesmb.com/alternatives-to-paypal-while-using-ebay-1140112" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.thebalancesmb.com/alternatives-to-paypal-while-using-ebay-1140112</a></p>
<p>And this post on eBay&#8217;s website:<br />
<a href="https://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-sell-on-ebay-without-using-Paypal-/10000000001394632/g.html" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-sell-on-ebay-without-using-Paypal-/10000000001394632/g.html</a></p>
<p>As far as Bricklink, there are other payment options, such as Google pay, Stripe, and others. You can find them in your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27087"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/29/#post-31541" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>