<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | David Bacon | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/bacon1986/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bacon1986/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning David Bacon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:23:33 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f456ec41fd07bfa856fc6445049fb7a8</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/3/#post-35940</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2020 18:41:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe ours wasn&#8217;t mixed well or the bartender was new on Saturday afternoon, but the old fashioned tasted like pure alcohol. I was just glad we didn&#8217;t pay for them since we had won drink tickets in the previous session.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bacon1986/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bacon1986</a> That would be cool! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24a93c27db615708944566f007b6cd9b</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/22/#post-26488</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Mar 2018 18:41:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We&#8217;ve discussed this, &#8216;member?</p>
<p>So what I&#8217;m gathering is that we need one of two things:</p>
<p>1) A thread teaching people how to start threads</p>
<p>2) More members with initiative, chutzpah, ambition, go-get-&#8217;em attitude to start their own threads</p>
<p>I didn&#8217;t hear it to this specific level of detail, but I did hear the general consensus was that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22821"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/22/#post-26488" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>