<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | BaronVonYinzer | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/baronvonyinzer/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/baronvonyinzer/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for BaronVonYinzer.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6af213afaaca493932d539d871d953de</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35073</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jan 2020 02:38:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Totally agree&#8230; Growing up there was Red Blue and white, then I got a couple YEllow space men, and the one Black suited space man.. never switched up their parts, I do however want a few of the orange guys as well&#8230; I do have an issue witht he visors and the like.. Heck the first visors of any kind I recall came with the yellow castle </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35eabba5b9e1d2727643f1e9a6d87d15</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-34998</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:53:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I always thought of the differing original colors as different levels of rank&#8230; whichever I had the most of was the lowest rank&#8230; I think the black spacemen were the highest rank as I had only a couple of them.. more red, white blue and yellow than the black spaqceman figs&#8230;&#8217;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a83c5625c040a9746a7a1b8581558c14</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-34993</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:51:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I only have the two green spacemen that came with the exo suit, and picked up two of the 4 packs withthe four colors&#8230; I really need to break out my classic space sets and rebuild or find some inspiration to build more or MOC some stuff&#8230; Thinking about cutting loose some of my newer sets, and possibly some of my classic castle&#8230;<br />
&#8230;  To fund&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29276"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-34993" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20b292fa728a2cc6a35565b407a2a365</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-34846</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2020 23:49:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hmmmm I would be down for a couple or 5 of the sets to make up some space men! I really need to dig out my classic space and build&#8230; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3227752dcf16d3495dd0f41df6a8624</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer started the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2020 00:03:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey all,<br />
   for some reason I thought that I saw that the orange space man that is due to be released with the new lego mini fig book&#8230; I also thought I saw that it may be possible to get him via the lugg brick buy.. any sort of conformation on this? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7992830bc87519b5f83c9f19ffaeeef</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Figure I had better do this again due to signing up then disapearing in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/figure-i-had-better-do-this-again-due-to-signing-up-then-disapearing/#post-34294</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:00:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The wife and I did make it to the greensburg show, and ended up shooting the breeze with one of the members, I cant recall his name, he builds spaceships and the like, the display you all had setup was awesome! so much creativity.<br />
hope to make it to a meeting soon!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71d462372764e25629ee52b89f2dd899</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Figure I had better do this again due to signing up then disapearing in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/figure-i-had-better-do-this-again-due-to-signing-up-then-disapearing/#post-34094</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:15:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sarah Burned through half of kit 21320.. one of those moments where she should have taken a break before getting frustrated. I fixed the tiny mistake she made and walked away from it even though I was told &#8220;just finish it&#8221;&#8230; it is such an amazing kit.. makes me want to build a vignette of a museum floor and three walls&#8230; you will have to clue me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28629"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/figure-i-had-better-do-this-again-due-to-signing-up-then-disapearing/#post-34094" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9345f35ea7114236df4d70ca7047da6</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer started the topic Figure I had better do this again due to signing up then disapearing in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/figure-i-had-better-do-this-again-due-to-signing-up-then-disapearing/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Nov 2019 14:44:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all My Wife and I are both AFOLs,<br />
I got back into lego when my mom brought me a box of my old lego  space and the early castle set down in one giant jumbled box&#8230; fast forward a few years and we have grown and bilt our collection, we both love the Ninjago series, (even if it is getting a tad stale right now) but our interest was renewed when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28625"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/figure-i-had-better-do-this-again-due-to-signing-up-then-disapearing/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92fd18b6663391b6055294efeab56939</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Greetings from Beechview! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-beechview/#post-14295</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:11:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Once I figure out how to post pictures I will.. not sure if I will be able to make it to the trolley museum due to work..<br />
hopefully I will.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bc1037ccdd5d4c4b24f8366ffb27e62</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12079/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:41:30 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acc9c6d98b7562d7a0eef036f974269c</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12078/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:13:34 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">362b6b6b559bdf0b8bb3bff0778beb1f</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12077/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:11:34 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e8d33068bcd63edc6f6615a287b7a14</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer started the topic Greetings from Beechview! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-beechview/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:05:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy Thanksgiving all!<br />
Just a bit about myself,<br />
I recently came out of the &#8220;dark ages&#8221; (about a year ago) when my Mom brought a big box of my old legos to me that she had in storage.<br />
to say the least it was an intimidating task to sort through all of the old Classic space stuff, original yellow castle, and then find directions online to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12075"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-beechview/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de85620332a82306fa28e1d195b958fd</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12073/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:44:18 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>