<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Benjamin C Good | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Benjamin C Good.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:23:33 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2294aaf57a8512e1a6002ee4e606dc01</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-72221</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 20:47:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was a fun list.  I selected some that are more aspirational right now than real.  Also <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> first you made me laugh out loud with your comment about sorting.  Then you made me cringe &#8211; because I did select Time Cruisers, only because I know for sure that one or more of my son&#8217;s old sets are Time Cruisers.  I hope you&#8217;ll still be my friend.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b80a0b3b112672073127cdfd8cbc916</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-68078</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2026 20:46:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I decided this frozen week to work on a new themed Steel City LUG logo. I hope <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> likes it although it still needds something for the landing pad.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b96f128f54e3325d1c2f68897a5be13d</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/17/#post-63993</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2025 04:14:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; I found your car, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>. It wasn’t easy, I tracked it down at the Country Store in Mount Joy.</p>
<p>That guy is clearly an imposter, I haven&#8217;t been in Mount Joy in at least ten years.  I think a bigger question is, why were you in Mount Joy?  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">223d8eadcfa6ec651b3ef2081ea32fae</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/17/#post-63971</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Apr 2025 00:23:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What kind of person would put their name on a vanity plate, anyway?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38623e84585b69bf9ae9949ce8e00ea2</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/17/#post-63789</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Mar 2025 15:35:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found your car, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>.  It wasn&#8217;t easy, I tracked it down at the Country Store in Mount Joy.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ef1c3837c6ad7e129732e781f88ce6</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62916</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Feb 2025 15:44:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wanted to see if anyone might be able to help <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/smallfrost/" rel="nofollow ugc">@smallfrost</a> with a school assignment. Jonah needs to interview someone who has direct experience of a national or local historic event and had their life directly impacted by it. Topics have ranged from local topics including the closure of West View Park, Hurricane Ivan flooding, and the decline of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48408"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62916" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cad277ec92e429102a4b1d7b9d90e211</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61593</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Nov 2024 10:46:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for that shout out <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>.  Not sure if the contest is still running, but I&#8217;m going with 1250ifty!  Good luck to me and thanks for remembering the folks, good times on B&amp;C!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b8c471aa81e3290435cfcc1b80f6365</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Token Build/Exchange in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/token-build-exchange/#post-61288</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Oct 2024 07:40:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Keep scrolling — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You read this article, and you will see deep the rabbit hole goes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b557614e7399225f9502c2dba404c791</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Token Build/Exchange in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/token-build-exchange/#post-61283</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Oct 2024 01:21:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> <a href="https://bricknerd.com/home/token-observation-the-impact-of-tokens-of-appreciation-at-lego-conventions-8-16-24" rel="nofollow ugc">https://bricknerd.com/home/token-observation-the-impact-of-tokens-of-appreciation-at-lego-conventions-8-16-24</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5fd4c3a7790cca83e90c671d15a7250</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-61021</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Oct 2024 11:21:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> for sharing that. They got some nice closing ups! Can&#8217;t miss out names on that &#x1f602; (that was a Zander design)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c6d0a195aea514412182e1c956f6e26</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60142</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Aug 2024 15:27:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> &#8211; what color are egg yolks? And what color is orange juice? (Tropicana, specifically, let&#8217;s say&#8230;)</p>
<p>Because I recently was observing that in my head, I&#8217;d say &#8220;yellow&#8221; for egg yolks, then correct it to &#8220;gold&#8221; (or, Bright Light Orange.) And, most would simply say &#8220;orange&#8221; for orange juice. However&#8230; my raw scrambled eggs and my OJ&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46681"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60142" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c8d96a58ab595cb278f8684ec95c32e</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59850</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2024 21:35:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not that this is a big deal, but I am just wondering.  Did Todd say no because there is not a physical table available (or it costs more $$$ for every table used) or is there a safety issue with having the middle table, or does he just not want anyone to have middle tables (because they can look junky, etc.)?  If the reason is #1, we could&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46515"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59850" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da16188a6e028ec849e585cbf66da57f</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59789</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jul 2024 23:31:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Since we’ve yet to be invoiced for LUGBULK, I’ve decided to pivot a little on what I’m displaying. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I should be at about the same size of table space and hopefully it’ll still be just as epic.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Do you have anything more precise at this time?  I have a preliminary setup &#8211; photo attached.  I think the angle skews the perspec&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46477"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59789" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc9977d16f8a453077aca979422b8865</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59736</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 00:12:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I got all the minifigures I need, thanks for being ready to help!</p>
<p>Okay, good, because between that Friday night when I got back to my house, and the next day when you made this post, I&#8217;d managed to forget all about it.  I am the worst.</p>
<p>&gt;&gt; Is anyone interested in going to SEE (not display) Brickfair in Virgnia for a day on Aug 3/4?&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46440"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59736" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80ae199edba7a4400c5376058750b185</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59735</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2024 23:06:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Will and I only got one game a piece, but Zander&#8217;s in both rounds of the KFOL Go Fish. Do they still do walkups if there&#8217;s no shows?</p>
<p>I&#8217;m starting to think about what else we need to pack, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> should we bring table cloths? I can bring what I have, but I now have limited space in our car since I got sideswiped on I-79 and my car&#8217;s going to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46439"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59735" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbd8633b7e48bb96c53f04afef34c7de</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59646</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jul 2024 03:08:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I got all the minifigures I need, thanks for being ready to help!</p>
<p>Figures are set, Hoth is looking amazing.</p>
<p>Look on my IG @JonnyBuildz for updated pictures!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e0326f1de35a22f7768f38e971a7735</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59620</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 01:52:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt;  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> might need to borrow yours whatever you have possibly.</p>
<p>I still don&#8217;t return to my house until tomorrow (late Friday).  I&#8217;ll see what I can find when I get there.  Even if I find them, it&#8217;s not gonna be large quantities.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d866c9021e67957d36426630ae4d4e6</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 00:01:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> that&#8217;s ok, I can meet up sometime this weekend to grab them maybe.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> what would work for you? Text me: 724-601-9461</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> any chance we can use your snowtroopers again?</p>
<p>If not, I&#8217;ll have to put a call out for snowtroopers from others which is fine, just coming down to a time crunch in a sense. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> might need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46358"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95eb40536e9bdbbd268a3bd4ec276740</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59589</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jul 2024 04:32:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, that will be plenty, that much filled things out nicely <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> but thanks for checking!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93058a3b3274e2dcd4f8d5c23d2f0ff2</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59562</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jul 2024 18:12:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Since we&#8217;ve yet to be invoiced for LUGBULK, I&#8217;ve decided to pivot a little on what I&#8217;m displaying. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I should be at about the same size of table space and hopefully it&#8217;ll still be just as epic.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0ab6756a13527884f68ad2604469c32</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Gabe! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-gabe/#post-59531</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2024 21:54:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That would be <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>; they are our resident experts at GBC.  Welcome, Gabe.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6532523f7bd2d80f1f0a9033144de02</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59346</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 19:57:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m flexible. If LUGBULK comes in on time, I need 3 feet for a lenticular. If not, I can go bigger or smaller.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> if that works for you moving into space, then I suggest whomever gets there first for us would need to confirm our tables are correct, we have table cloths and chairs, etc. I don&#8217;t mind being that person but I&#8217;m not sure&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46170"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59346" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c440aa044bbf87efd9810187fc119f0</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59332</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 17:10:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, Just spitballing a few ideas here. I agree that the spot on the map is less than ideal.That said I am a firm believer in equality and believe if the big LUGs ger exactly what they want, then we need to advocate for getting exactly what we want, or as close to it as we possibly can get. </p>
<p>As far as the tables go, this is exactly why I wish Todd&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46169"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59332" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bcb1d370adbed4170c61783bfbebaf1</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59274</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 02:36:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> at the time of writing this I don&#8217;t have access to Google Sheets, I will update that as soon as I can. Just wanted to let you know that my number of MOCs will not be changing and so my request for 1 8ft table is accurate.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d22dad6cadbd99dadb42f421f5ef6824</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59025</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2024 21:44:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I&#8217;ve taken the liberty of reading through this and pulling together everyone&#8217;s table needs so you can let Todd know what we&#8217;re looking at for this year.</p>
<p>If everyone can just take a look and make sure I have everything correct. <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IZVKda90TyXlTiiyA8tFF3zhCawqTEUa-g45a5y33UY/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow ugc">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IZVKda90TyXlTiiyA8tFF3zhCawqTEUa-g45a5y33UY/edit?usp=sharing</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a7b4e52ef90756f0c561a9ff7edafa6</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58905</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 May 2024 23:14:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Actually that&#8217;s what got us in trouble last time. We assumed that Todd knew how much space we needed based on what we registered. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> can confirm, but I think we need to do both. </p>
<p>Ben, if you need me to pull together a spreadsheet like we had for Erie just to keep tabs on how much space we need, let me know. I&#8217;m guessing we need to get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45894"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58905" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711098cd7d922ec320f05e343d058c59</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just bumping this as the 13th is this Saturday.  Wanted to get a likely headcount.  I have invited several friends of mine (non-LUG members) at least 2 of whom are coming.</p>
<p>In:<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dansboss/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dansboss</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a><br />
Myself +2</p>
<p>Out:<br />
@hacimh</p>
<p>Unknown (others who are in the north area and/or have expressed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c610572d680d026356076fb4e800bd09</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58484</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 13:06:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> It&#8217;s so weird! They didn&#8217;t mention anything about parental commitments in the manual. &#x1f609;</p>
<p>On a more serious note, thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> for stepping up. I really appreciate it. Life has really gotten in the way of LEGO lately.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">208d2647a92594896ca5e64a381a0533</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58455</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Mar 2024 01:04:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> could one of you take the lead on coordinating with Todd? I don&#8217;t mind staying in the loop, but my schedule is insane right now and I want to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fe5bf0801cf368db4a8bd2422dce18f</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/57/#post-57883</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 13:01:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>, it&#8217;s real, available for preorder</p>
<p><a href="https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/space-research-rover-42602" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/space-research-rover-42602</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ede0e1f92bb229c43e2964e110919d3a</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-57416</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:52:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So Alexis and I are both registered and paid for, I have also put in a place holder for a hotel room at the Holiday inn, but have not received a call from their staff like the website said. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> do they not engrave the 3rd brick on the brick badges at this show? I Noticed when I registered it wouldn&#8217;t let me add anything. I&#8217;m assuming it is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44815"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-57416" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">420065bbd4277940dd2f3ced42bc6b9f</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/8/#post-57349</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2024 15:02:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> OMG, this video was awesome. I thought your part was great. And don&#8217;t be a dork, your voice is fine&#8230; lol. I only mention it and laugh, because I have always said the same about my voice!  Anyway, great video and thanks for sharing.  I&#8217;m just sorry I&#8217;m seeing now&#8230; just a little behind on forum reads, but I guess better late than never.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">481fe22b6f1543986a08195a5a8b30ef</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/57/#post-57263</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jan 2024 15:12:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What?!? I didn&#8217;t know that you were moving out of PA, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>! I thought we were tight, man&#8230; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">404220f870790a3618e0b204799f1345</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56067</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2023 21:01:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner.  Yes, those were the two games.  It took us about 3 hours to play both although the games had to be explained up front to those of us who had not played each game before.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> thank you for hosting and showing us your Lego room.  Ben happily checked off another LUG member&#8217;s Lego room from him personal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43960"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56067" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe3d02fa430cf0f0a08e4161171705a7</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53027</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jun 2023 02:49:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seems like the 8th might be our winner by way of most people being available but we can do more in the future if there is interest. </p>
<p>It seems like we have enough people that we will definitely be split into at least 2 groups but maybe more so the more options the better for games I think!</p>
<p>Here’s my current list<br />
Dice forge ( the name describes i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42079"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53027" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">317700ff5e35c07ee1ac56efa5d82e94</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/9/#post-53003</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2023 09:51:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like the mosaic floor in the entry using the envelope tiles.  Sand green looks good with red and white.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> It&#8217;s just you, or maybe your new laptop.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a2007a128ce71dd2b6d41526dba1661</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-52781</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 May 2023 21:30:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I&#8217;m looking forward to hearing how it goes. It does bother me that there aren&#8217;t any hard specs out there. I know the GPU makes a difference, especially for rendering, but that&#8217;s about the extent of my computer knowledge. I used to be better with that but other useless knowledge has overwritten my IT days since I haven&#8217;t used them in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41913"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-52781" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dc673100d0aab0811cd08a4ea8badc7</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/2/#post-52185</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Apr 2023 10:47:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> genius.  I had been fixated on the idea that some type of pole had to stick through the Dragon Egg and that a Technic axle had to stick in the plate.  SO SIMPLE!!!!!  The five round plates work perfectly.  Thank you.  </p>
<p>As to the discussion on licensing and buying designs, I&#8217;d also like to point out that I downloaded the LDD design for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41507"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/2/#post-52185" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e4526611200971803902a00535606fc</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/2/#post-52174</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Apr 2023 02:44:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> Thanks for your detailed response.  Here is a picture of the inside of the Dragon Egg.  I agree the Cylinder Hemisphere might be a better choice and actually does make more sense but if I can use the Dragon Egg with some type of connection scheme, I&#8217;d like to.  If I switch to the Cylinder Hemisphere you suggested, I would probably&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41500"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/2/#post-52174" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15e9bfc05654a3945fea415ff7f5dd92</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-51865</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2023 21:25:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was a great interview, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>.  The video really did a good job showing all the detail you put into it.</p>
<p>Also, the exhibit hall looks really nice.  Like a slightly smaller Dulles Expo Center.</p>
<p>Finally, way to rock the Steel City LUG t-shirt.  I really like that color.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a139a5a1a88e0b83ccfc10b05bcb66f2</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-50895</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Feb 2023 20:32:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a> front and center!  Great pics!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e0dcd82f592ce201d956732e938bcbc</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-50748</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2023 20:53:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>! I really appreciate everyone&#8217;s assistance. Good news is that I found a backup on an old hard drive and I&#8217;m pretty sure it was the last time the class ran. I&#8217;m definitely better off than I was before. Now to figure out what&#8217;s next for the course. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9db507dcf872696b3916c5c4ad83d11a</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-49741</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jan 2023 16:20:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I&#8217;m not sure if this is a good answer or not, but some of the updates over the past few months have had some issues. Things that work have just stopped or parts are not showing up unless you search them by number (so they&#8217;re clearly there). </p>
<p>I&#8217;m going to do some digging today to see what the last stable version was. This current one&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-39811"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-49741" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d088a68a9d361ce464377e74dba5142</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/#post-49158</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Dec 2022 13:11:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for your thoughtful notes and observations, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>.  I have not done anything on this project since sometime in November.  I was sick for most of December, not Covid but some other very horrible virus that involved a ton of coughing and lasted weeks.  Anyway I will try to get back to this project soon.  All I&#8217;ve done so far is isolate&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-39444"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/#post-49158" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">970925ba68d5884f83d2d60f1ddac3d1</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/#post-47874</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Nov 2022 19:25:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> &#8211; thanks.  Based on what you said I believe I will need to figure this out for 32&#215;32. It&#8217;s probably best if I post the link to the place where I originally found this design.  At the bottom he provides the link to the LDD: <a href="https://imgur.com/gallery/2ae1nKw" rel="nofollow ugc">https://imgur.com/gallery/2ae1nKw</a> if you need to see it.  You might get enough info from the images he posts.</p>
<p>I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38534"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/#post-47874" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c758ecd9e170293cb43e844b7fa13d9</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Mils Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/#post-47461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2022 14:14:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> Thanks for the information. I was just looking online and saw several examples using the 4&#215;4 plates on top. Here is one example from brick train depot.<br />
<a href="https://www.bricktraindepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cams-Brick-MILS-BTM-Green.pdf" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricktraindepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cams-Brick-MILS-BTM-Green.pdf</a></p>
<p>I was just curious is there was an advantage of using lots of smaller plates on top, rather&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38258"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/#post-47461" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4b3a020843609168794dbd3252abc81</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/4/#post-46774</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2022 13:53:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>, I was able to play around with overall pic up to tone down the backlighting and lighten up the foreground. Looks like it&#8217;s going to be pretty impressive once you get the whole thing built!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b79661dacca2cca014e52339989f685b</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/3/#post-46634</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Sep 2022 00:26:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, I watched the Beyond The Brick full length walk through today over lunch.  Unknowingly at the 49 minute mark I see &#8220;Steel City LUG&#8221; on a GBC module which of course caught my attention!  Then I saw your name <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> and was thoroughly impressed!  Not by the working nature of the build, but of all those lovely lime green wall panels!  I am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37719"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/3/#post-46634" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9d7f90340e1ef2d545ce08158ebab75</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/2/#post-46309</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2022 01:52:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I have a lot of reading to catch up on! Just wanted to let you know that I&#8217;m not ignoring this thread, the summer&#8217;s just been really crazy. Once the kiddo&#8217;s back in school I&#8217;m planning to do a deep read. 🙂</p>
<p>On a related note, since there are a handful of people also interested in learning Studio so I proposed at Q3 doing a working&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37476"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/2/#post-46309" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d554cb20658b5374dc2a02476a94074</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/3/#post-46205</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Aug 2022 15:01:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was a six-year saga and I truly enjoyed reading it.  I laughed, I was in suspense, and then I cheered when the protagonist prevailed!  Congrats <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>.  I look forward to seeing Powerhouse in action IRL sometime.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>