<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | BigBBricks | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/bigbbricks/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bigbbricks/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for BigBBricks.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:52:16 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c6dfe32f2bc632215d516210cc17153</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60421</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2024 19:56:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2&#215;2 round plate, 2l radar dish, 1&#215;1 round mod tile</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f72613e2681880a3749c1aedd7ab4720</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic So I got a killer offer from a seller in Hungry... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-killer-offer-from-a-seller-in-hungry/#post-56790</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jan 2024 21:40:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The elements from the seller in Hungary have been delivered and are authentic. If you are interested in joining in on this bulk purchase, please let me know via email. I use <a href="https://www.brickstore.dev/" rel="nofollow ugc">BrickStore</a> to track everything LEGO related and have uploaded a .bsx file for anyone interested to fill out and send to me at <a href="mailto:bigbbricks@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">bigbbricks@gmail.com</a>. If you are unfamiliar with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44400"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-killer-offer-from-a-seller-in-hungry/#post-56790" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f93e8ad0872098de3d287aad546d4969</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic So I got a killer offer from a seller in Hungry... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-killer-offer-from-a-seller-in-hungry/#post-56399</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Dec 2023 04:47:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They are approaching me as a store, not a creator, so I am putting together an order for bulk purchase. From my math, they have offered ~20% discount off their BL price which they are usually in the top 10 least expensive for any of these elements. If a sizeable order can be put together, shipping from Hungary is a lot more palatable than smaller&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44186"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-killer-offer-from-a-seller-in-hungry/#post-56399" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e3915e022c86d08f142085e4ba18374</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks started the topic So I got a killer offer from a seller in Hungry... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-killer-offer-from-a-seller-in-hungry/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Dec 2023 00:32:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was recently contacted by a large LEGO reseller from Hungry with a list of items they were willing to drastically discount if I was interested in a bulk purchase. Since I&#8217;m not a big fish and only a moderately sized one, I checked with Josh and he said that some members of the group may be interested in these elements. I am familiar with the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44178"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-killer-offer-from-a-seller-in-hungry/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16a41ad08282c6eab83a6a2a5ba25274</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55768</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2023 00:16:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nah. More so just an AFOL that has a social media presence and prefers to keep their real name out of things because they have children and people on the Internet are brutal. So everything LEGO related online gets a pseudonym since my kids were already targets of store related bullying because of a wonderful video from M&amp;R Bricks years ago.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ab07f1f41f1441f2ad2bac610823cf</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55757</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2023 19:48:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I guess so unless it was a philosophical question? Nice to meet yinz.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8627bebc9d020ce4e05dac90586f92ed</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55744</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2023 09:58:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98b7d1008b97571b9945addef33de04f</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic new AFOL introduction in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37103</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2020 22:31:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the reminder to update my splash page <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, we&#8217;ve actually kept the donations to the food banks going until things fully normalize in our area, so I need to add Aug and Sept info.</p>
<p>In addition to the food bank donations, I&#8217;ve also run a few whannabe future 501c&#8217;s under the names Brick Santa and Bricks4Soldiers. I&#8217;m also trying&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30981"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37103" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d4e6eb4f12a9c9d8b21f0f8ed8b27f9</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks replied to the topic new AFOL introduction in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37086</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 23:18:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate the info <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>, I&#8217;ll be sure to reach out to them. Right now I&#8217;m waiting on a few parts to come in from TLG so I can start designing my invisible suspension system. I have a feeling it will be quite the undertaking and be a multi-year process which is just my speed.</p>
<p>Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a>, please let me know before paying if&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30962"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37086" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6aae112dcfe8d2b7b5f1c257ca20fc2b</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30944/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 01:56:57 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed614fa136bb791b40e459b6b63b95ce</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30942/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 01:49:43 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">721c0e27546a3d1e3a22b61aedd43204</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks started the topic new AFOL introduction in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 01:47:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, just wanted to say hello from Hershey. Now that you are doing virtual meetings I thought it might be good to look into SteelCityLUG since we live in central PA. I don&#8217;t know how many meetings I will be able to drive in for once they resume but I hope to participate as much as possible virtually until then. I build and collect technic and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30941"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f19d6991d90575efaebefd39ed22cd42</guid>
				<title>BigBBricks became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30935/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 19:35:28 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>