<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Cameron Kennedy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/brickbreaker4life/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/brickbreaker4life/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cameron Kennedy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de53768f7763c60a810a9413bb1d7f76</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/46077/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Jun 2024 13:36:11 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41376b2140076734e84f163d7136081b</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-52330</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Apr 2023 14:17:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ok sweet! ill keep an eye out for the official date!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a9bc56ec2d8e1b5859a11863905a5d8</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-52238</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2023 19:23:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would be willing. If I judge, can I still bring a display for fun? Do we have guidelines on size and stuff? Also June 24th sounds good.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1496502113f7792d9639ee7f42e5966e</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic Don in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/don/#post-52060</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Apr 2023 13:06:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Don welcome!! Glad to have you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e124988124be7d4668738da9d21c1273</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-50884</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:35:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry I&#8217;ve been a little behind. When is the next meeting? Also doing a reef build would be a ton of fun!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">556449873ec7b42075e99955fb67de95</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic New here in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-here-2/#post-50297</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jan 2023 19:52:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi welcome Jimmy!! Nice to meet you!! Thanks for joining and if you like lego I can tell you, as a newbie myself, your gonna love it here and these guys are great!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d51403dceae196659ae14e518bb1b7c</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-6/#post-48079</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Nov 2022 14:06:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, John its nice to have you!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28065129c8887f0e3d8cc6b9af334382</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic Hello. Its nice to start to meet everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-its-nice-to-start-to-meet-everyone/#post-47959</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Nov 2022 03:04:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, I was. Hopefully, they will be doing it again. Do you know anything about that? Also, I&#8217;m so glad I can join this amazing group and get to know all of you guys!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0e39db22a1815d8beb453ec6dd299c6</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38593/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Nov 2022 17:21:22 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">150225c69dc891646596a94c0f0cd691</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38591/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Nov 2022 17:18:31 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76846dc8533fb0ad0bfb20bb3a20e7fb</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy replied to the topic Hello. Its nice to start to meet everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-its-nice-to-start-to-meet-everyone/#post-47941</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Nov 2022 17:14:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was part of my display at Brick fest live Monroeville 2022. I have an Instagram (brickbreaker4life) where I have more pictures and I also have a Flickr of the same name if u want to see more!!! Also, it&#8217;s still in progress it&#8217;s only 2/3 complete, I have a lot more planned!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b87bd3676af8ad0052ebf2ab629e133f</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy started the topic Hello. Its nice to start to meet everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-its-nice-to-start-to-meet-everyone/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Nov 2022 14:57:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My name is Cameron Kennedy, and I have loved building since I was four. I love the ocean and so most of my builds are underwater/seaside MOCs, but I like to throw around some castle and steampunk. I&#8217;m so glad to be joining a LUG and I can&#8217;t wait for the fun times ahead!<br />
  I was at breakfast live Monroeville 2022 and meet a bunch of you and you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38584"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-its-nice-to-start-to-meet-everyone/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee194af84fcb3667b437f295e1daaa44</guid>
				<title>Cameron Kennedy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38402/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2022 16:36:52 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>