<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Adam Bruce | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/brucejuice/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/brucejuice/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Adam Bruce.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff637a69e0bd4f2a70c691055f0a8f03</guid>
				<title>Adam Bruce replied to the topic Commission: Penn State Hockey rink in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/commission-penn-state-hockey-rink/#post-29814</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Dec 2018 21:22:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It might be helpful to find out how large of a scale she was thinking of.</p>
<p>It would be helpful to know how big she&#8217;s thinking. A 1&#8217;x 1&#8242; model on a 32&#215;32 plate wouldn&#8217;t be so bad&#8230;or is she thinking some huge model taking up a few feet worth of space? I suppose it depends what the purpose of the model would be. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccc5cf6da1772daa29c9b31fe896ea41</guid>
				<title>Adam Bruce replied to the topic Fixing plastic toys (namely transformers) in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fixing-plastic-toys-namely-transformers/#post-29774</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Dec 2018 21:15:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know if it&#8217;s the same type of plastic, but when I used to work with different miniatures, this seemed to work with most types of plastic models. Any store that does Warhammer 40k or similar games will probably have something similar to this for sale, may even have an open bottle you could try&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-25615"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fixing-plastic-toys-namely-transformers/#post-29774" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb491f02f2653e8a4df0c019780da780</guid>
				<title>Adam Bruce replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/#post-29751</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2018 02:49:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a rough idea of a big Ice Fortress landscape that I want to build. Still working on getting pieces, but 1000 clear 1&#215;1 round bricks came in the mail for me to build with. This is just playing around but tubes are fun.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fea55bd77eb6cf2ca5e0f6fdaab1fb3a</guid>
				<title>Adam Bruce changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/24331/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 03:49:23 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e56d5cb907d636413ac7ce91f5878e6a</guid>
				<title>Adam Bruce started the topic Greetings in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 03:44:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, I&#8217;ve been looking for a new hobby. I cam across jkbrickworks.com while scrolling through Instagram and got that LEGO itch. It&#8217;s really great to see there are social groups geared around it.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m in Altoona, so I&#8217;m not too far away from the Pittsburgh area, but I look forward to learning more about this community.</p>
<p>I think the coolest thing I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24330"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8556e8ffe3d0f70acc89d11e14f6b94</guid>
				<title>Adam Bruce became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/24310/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 23:33:02 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>