<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Dan Waksman | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/bsodan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bsodan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dan Waksman.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bc1bcb9ce5b950565b22b0fb7ed0e55</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/18800/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jun 2017 13:47:15 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f20788a5c0fb02323c65698f31ce7bfd</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic LEGO Bulk Lots and &#038; Cleaning in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-bulk-lots-and-cleaning/#post-20097</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2017 23:53:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome, thanks everyone for the tips!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd12d65aa7b34a70aaabec8094dacff4</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic LEGO Bulk Lots and &#038; Cleaning in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-bulk-lots-and-cleaning/#post-20088</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2017 20:06:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hehe, good answer! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15d70d76e976351efe194a06b6e3ce59</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic LEGO Bulk Lots and &#038; Cleaning in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-bulk-lots-and-cleaning/#post-20086</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2017 19:43:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Definitely wasn&#8217;t planning to clean anything sealed, but do you always clean even if pieces don&#8217;t appear dirty at all?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2e4ff1b162a472b261c985e1008617e</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman started the topic LEGO Bulk Lots and &#038; Cleaning in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-bulk-lots-and-cleaning/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2017 19:18:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just made my first bulk purchase on eBay&#8230;it said 14 lbs but was closer to 18 when I weighed.  Nothing complete, but some Ninjago and Star Wars mixed in, even with a few unopened bags.  Everything is in amazing condition, but I was wondering what everyone typically does about cleaning (or not) used LEGO.  I was expecting things to be yucky and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17202"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-bulk-lots-and-cleaning/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a73165b3b3e5146de66024ca4ed59da</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic 2017 Q1 build challenge - Imitation in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q1-build-challenge-imitation/#post-19522</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2017 02:35:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And here&#8217;s my original (which got flipped around on the fly for the display today):</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64d99d970d5b3d3eb1ab923aa4eb38c8</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic 2017 Q1 build challenge - Imitation in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q1-build-challenge-imitation/#post-19522</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2017 02:35:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And here&#8217;s my original:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfac8cb22a036382a48d169bf6607e57</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic 2017 Q1 build challenge - Imitation in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q1-build-challenge-imitation/#post-19522</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2017 02:35:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Actually, Rich&#8217;s build is an overbuild of mine already 😛</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b49cd3e03de0423ad189ddc9afa254e8</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic BrickUniverse Columbus 8/20-21 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-columbus-820-21/#post-16723</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:28:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, definitely not sure what to expect from BrickUniverse, but it at least seemed marketed as family friendly.  I completely forgot to include the URL too: <a href="http://www.brickuniverse.org/#!colombus/kgheo" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.brickuniverse.org/#!colombus/kgheo</a>.</p>
<p>But, I definitely don&#8217;t like the idea of missing the LUG birthday party!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdb7e39747f2e82aa9229a7618bd4b52</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Custom Boxed LEGO Sets? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/custom-boxed-lego-sets/#post-16722</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:16:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hehe, hey figured it was worth a try!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc916f9a727194ada36a175858b08968</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman started the topic BrickUniverse Columbus 8/20-21 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-columbus-820-21/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jun 2016 18:15:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone ever gone to one of these?  I see that it&#8217;s coming to Columbus on 8/20 and 8/21 and was wondering if it would be worth the trip to take my six year old.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dcc8cf519211c3d49eb99684eb0bd20</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/14223/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:42:58 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb75ce1250df827e4c91097df49e3699</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman started the topic Custom Boxed LEGO Sets? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/custom-boxed-lego-sets/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:40:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a co-worker who&#8217;s interested in putting together a small/medium size set as a giveaway to select management and wanted to know if there was any way to have a custom set created with a printed box and instructions?  Anyone familiar with a reputable website that does this?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a5a7c3549a6761366741c566e0a8a0e</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Old Skool Pirates! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/old-skool-pirates/#post-14547</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:03:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And I had to resize&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed870552c9e235f1add19bc5b4f8515c</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman started the topic Old Skool Pirates! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/old-skool-pirates/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:00:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I dug up one of my last major sets as a teenager in my mom&#8217;s basement and put it back together.  So many cool unique pieces in Forbidden Island!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b9f4e1954a61b94c406ae24ed4a000e</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12208/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Dec 2015 02:58:11 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">668d30fa05ac76d8b9a2dccc717f8047</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic micro/OAMR system city in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/microoamr-system-city/#post-7018</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:11:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Could be a cool LUG group project to start on&#8230;start with The Point and over time add on to it?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c7b6658ad8ad59ee39ca08abdf7e27b</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Dark Brown Wide Tread 57518 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/dark-brown-wide-tread-57518/#post-6677</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Jul 2014 03:27:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also Ben, I had to look up GBC, and I gotta see some pictures of yours!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e154e157b46660c4420437a2182e5fa3</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Dark Brown Wide Tread 57518 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/dark-brown-wide-tread-57518/#post-6676</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Jul 2014 03:26:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ben, wow amazing timing, it would be much appreciated!  If I recall, we may be neighbors since I&#8217;m in McCandless too&#8230;makes it a bit easier to replay you sometime and somehow 🙂  I can wait til the Q3 meeting or we can always meetup somewhere if we&#8217;re close by.</p>
<p>Josh, I figured it was a pretty distinct piece since it&#8217;s a big tread (and brown).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e33a3f961a32e989a3a1ab183608b1b4</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman started the topic Dark Brown Wide Tread 57518 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/dark-brown-wide-tread-57518/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Jul 2014 20:49:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just won an auction for the  Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider set #9449 on shopgoodwill.com for my son, but I believe I&#8217;m missing about 10 or so of the Dark Brown wide tread part #57518.  Does anyone know offhand if the club supply might have some for PAB?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a97bebcc37427a7eecf7728e42fe52fa</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/5328/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jun 2014 01:06:08 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">341985fe551ca54a7bca73336243f7df</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Hello all! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-4/#post-6374</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:01:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh, and yes I did get a chance to read through the handbook.  So, what is a parts draft, and I love the idea of Beer and bricks / Sort and suds!  I&#8217;d definitely be interested in helping sort some stuff and getting a chance to meet some other members.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55b12ae194330927384f38eaefc8dcd4</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Hello all! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-4/#post-6373</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:51:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cool, I know it&#8217;s been a while!  Well, when there&#8217;s trouble you can call me DW!</p>
<p>I&#8217;d definitely like to attend and check out the event.  Let me see if I have anything old that I can dig up that would be appropriate and I&#8217;ll try and coordinate my availability.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c204f2ebed258d80f0e8c91ca67f18e1</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Hello all! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-4/#post-6369</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:30:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yikes, I&#8217;m surrounded by Dans!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cbb1be5cd03cf0f8a002fdc79c4d643</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman replied to the topic Hello all! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-4/#post-6361</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jun 2014 03:37:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ben, cool, glad to meet you!  And you&#8217;re even right in my neck of the woods.  I wish I had joined just a bit sooner; the Cranberry Library display looks pretty awesome!  I&#8217;m looking to jump in, so if some help is needed with assembling the display for the PA Trolley Museum, maybe I can lend a hand.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b68cbe5b6200e17ed85d1bbcc0553b08</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman started the topic Hello all! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jun 2014 03:05:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everyone, my name is Dan Waksman, I&#8217;m 37, a computer geek, and I live in McCandless Twp.  I was very excited to hear about the LUG from David Donley and immediately knew that I had to join afterwards!  Josh may also remember me from my Mellon days.</p>
<p>Starting with Duplos when I was 2 or 3, Legos have since always been my favorite toy.  I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5131"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-4/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2245f5921a68fb520535d5f9dabb500</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/5130/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jun 2014 01:12:33 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68adcfc916fddae52f9692156dedf835</guid>
				<title>Dan Waksman became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/5129/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jun 2014 00:56:24 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>