<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Nancy Flury Carlson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/carlsonf/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/carlsonf/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nancy Flury Carlson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2294aaf57a8512e1a6002ee4e606dc01</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-72221</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 20:47:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was a fun list.  I selected some that are more aspirational right now than real.  Also <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> first you made me laugh out loud with your comment about sorting.  Then you made me cringe &#8211; because I did select Time Cruisers, only because I know for sure that one or more of my son&#8217;s old sets are Time Cruisers.  I hope you&#8217;ll still be my friend.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9566154c9f030fd872321b82a34f08a0</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hello, I&#039;m Steve! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-steve/#post-70898</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 02:24:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome, Steve.  Hope to see you at future events!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb0b764cc42bf085ba500e2dddb625e6</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70710</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 17:55:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate so very much all the effort you all are putting into this.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8268898a971f8952db6c7d3d4a143e9</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70630</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2026 21:49:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Josh and Michael, you two are my heroes!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea07ac89c4b2747538410f4e29e36f45</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70611</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 15:36:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> that Atom Smasher is smashing!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c91108558cf297a9bd20fce4a3377115</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson started the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2026 16:35:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know how to re-name a thread so I&#8217;m starting a new one.  Long story short, Westinghouse reached out to me to see if I could give them a proposal to design and build a LEGO Westinghouse Atom Smasher that they can keep.  At first I said Yes Of Course but then realized I have no idea how I would actually design it because that&#8217;s just not my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53115"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b5747440f00fb3c9e2551da1f05e6b0</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70492</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jul 2026 20:57:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So Josh &#8211; You actually know how to design and build things right?  The atom smasher was the first instance of a Van De Graaf generator / particle accelerator.  Highly cool.  I just emailed my Westinghouse contacts telling them that I do not have the &#8220;Magic Happens Here&#8221; skill set to get from the idea in my head to a finished product.  Are you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53055"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70492" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49464cd4f996a72fbdf4671660f9da62</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70487</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jul 2026 15:10:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Josh and Bob for your comments!!<br />
Overnight my left brain has caught up with my right brain. It actually makes way more sense for me to take myself out of the loop and instead serve as the intermediary to connect someone in the LUG, who already has the ability to do this, with Jenna at Westinghouse. Is anyone interested?  I really hope so!!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53050"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70487" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42c68b51339bc634272a3ce6e719d9ab</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson started the topic Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 18:38:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello LUG, I need help!  Today I received an email from my Westinghouse contact, Jenna Slimm, asking me for a proposal to build an Atom Smasher.  I need advice on doing the proposal and I would love help from someone who could partner with me or advise me on using Stud.io to design it.  </p>
<p>Our emails are below:</p>
<p>&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;<br />
Hi Jenna,<br />
This is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53033"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">879f96c3898544ba169337fa1d13b843</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-70155</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2026 17:31:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That video is amazing!  Bravo</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">821300112b8e6ce21a5c9505150ce263</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-70128</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jun 2026 01:36:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/" rel="nofollow ugc">@playingwithechoes</a> awesome nuclear train there.  Do you want to exhibit it at the American Nuclear Society outreach table at the Vintage Grand Prix?  I&#8217;m planning to be there with my reactor, cooling tower and microscale AP1000 plant on Saturday and Sunday July 18 and 19.  Or any of your other nuclear stuff?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cc4e4f2d09838ccc83b0bf370d977e4</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Project Cabeese in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/project-cabeese/#post-69636</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 May 2026 21:44:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Those are so nice. I would like to live in the little red one on the bottom, kind of like a Tiny House.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d66b3900a13af794d57c54ce938eaaf3</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69465</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 16:36:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations! Great news! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0be0852f87b219b5ddce19d8762e6dbf</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68557</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2026 00:41:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Wrigley, looking forward to seeing you at a future event.  This is a great group.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea11faa0b061d18d836be0db0e4f32df</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-68477</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2026 20:25:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a>!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de37f72cd98b230fa52f966f2a6e5fca</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-68461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 22:34:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can anyone tell me what this piece is called?  I recently received a nice nuclear power plant set that was designed by a third-party provider who did not supply real LEGO bricks in the set.  So I painstakingly replaced all the pieces but this with real LEGO.  If anyone knows what it is called or a part number, I would appreciate it.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dbd56f75337a2df379982c1982c674b</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/63/#post-68091</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2026 16:49:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK, that time it worked.  I was going to mention the LEGO Ideas Architecture: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that is currently looking for votes.  Maybe my message failed last time because I attempted to link the URL so I&#8217;m not doing that this time.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa35def2a3483ed9c36caaeec4a9f73e</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/63/#post-68090</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2026 16:47:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m testing if I can reply to this thread because the last time I tried, it disappeared.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6162cf47fda28c31af92f68d8c2142d6</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hi, I’m Spencer! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-spencer/#post-67894</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2026 22:02:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Spencer, welcome to the LUG! Looking forward to seeing you at future events or your shop!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8572ac1bb86c5995a92f99d97b6fffb0</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hi! I&#039;m Tom in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom-2/#post-67893</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2026 22:01:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Tom, welcome to the LUG. We hope to see you at Ross Park Mall this weekend sometime, or at future events.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88cf34643e55a4595a1bb6323a2ef253</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hi, I’m Carlie! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-carlie/#post-67892</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2026 21:57:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Carlie, welcome to the LUG. Looking forward to seeing you at Ross Park Mall this weekend!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca8a5bd4c07fede7b825ca05262cd2c8</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic 2025 q4 build challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q4-build-challenge/#post-67285</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2025 17:31:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s mine.  If there is a subcategory for best use of a Dwight Schrute throwing star, I&#8217;m definitely in the running.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d93f65c09b5cee991f042650c722e4a1</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hi! Sarah here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-sarah-here/#post-67138</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Dec 2025 03:38:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah! Welcome to the LUG. The Ultimate Brick Show was a great place to check us out &#8211; hope to see you at future events.<br />
Nancy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95f4f1022f0d792b667dae7eb4b75393</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Nick! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-nick/#post-66267</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Oct 2025 01:46:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;ll like the LUG! Welcome</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff12cb847f85e4a144417122d124ba03</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic New member - Alan H in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-alan-h/#post-65535</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Aug 2025 00:20:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to Alan and Del.  You have found a great LUG here.  I won&#8217;t be at Q3, unfortunately, because of travel, but I hope to meet you at a future event.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56ca636f37dc2da910c14edaf0724ee8</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic VW Nardo and Beetle in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/vw-nardo-and-beetle/#post-65279</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Jul 2025 00:34:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I might have to make one of those Beetles! I’m on my third, a 2019</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c802db6f1326f5d09032724afd1922a1</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Introduction- Anna in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-anna/#post-65275</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Jul 2025 00:28:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Anna, welcome to the LUG! Hope to see you at an event or meeting in the future.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f0a5423782506d0f2c3ecdf3b11624c</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Bricklink: STEM Nuclear Waste Transport in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-stem-nuclear-waste-transport/#post-65212</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Jul 2025 01:18:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really nice! Liked.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fc3c3400673d8f2fe25f197365e710b</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hello from Wilkinsburg in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-wilkinsburg/#post-63398</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Mar 2025 18:36:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sean, welcome to the LUG!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d5700df679f72afc9d5cbb3e27bf27a</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/48568/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2025 15:31:22 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06e07e25716fb1acbed48bee97bccfb9</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Great to meet everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/great-to-meet-everyone/#post-63120</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2025 15:21:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG.  Love the wedding photo idea!  I look forward to seeing more of your builds.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">263912b3b56c5a2befad0905aabb6c80</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic LUG Cookbook in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-63039</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Feb 2025 04:29:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fresh Cranberry Cookies &#8211; from <a href="https://www.justalittlebitofbacon.com/fresh-cranberry-cookies/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.justalittlebitofbacon.com/fresh-cranberry-cookies/</a></p>
<p>For the Cookies:<br />
2 cups all purpose flour<br />
1/2 tsp baking powder<br />
1/2 tsp table salt<br />
1 tbsp cornstarch<br />
3/4 cup granulated sugar<br />
1 tbsp lemon zest<br />
14 tbsp (7 oz, 1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter cool room temperature<br />
1 large egg<br />
1 tsp vanilla extract<br />
1 cup&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48508"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-63039" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3361c4dc0de8c000a33bce501efc1638</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62959</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2025 00:05:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lots of great tie-ins for you <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/smallfrost/" rel="nofollow ugc">@smallfrost</a>! I can tie my being laid off from Westinghouse at age 58 to the aftermath of the Fukushima disaster. Westinghouse and other commercial nuclear vendors went from a posture of preparing to sell many new plants, to an intense industry-wide shift to analyzing and defining lessons learned from the disaster, and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48445"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62959" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a094c06b443b33906b816694ccd6409</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic LUG Cookbook in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-62920</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Feb 2025 17:21:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On second thought I think it might be worth listing the ingredients in the chat, so maybe it would be easier to search.  I don&#8217;t know whether a search of the threads would hit on words in the attachments but I think it&#8217;s unlikely.  So here are the ingredients for Elsie&#8217;s Spice Bars:  </p>
<p>SPICE BARS – 350 ° F – Makes about 60 2”x ½” bars<br />
1 cup short&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48411"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-62920" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04aea01b889b27a0789d074347e94477</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic LUG Cookbook in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-62918</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Feb 2025 17:13:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My grandmother Elsie Dalton Schumacher reportedly developed this recipe for spice bars.  I guess my mom didn&#8217;t like them or wasn&#8217;t on recipe-sharing terms with her mother, because I never heard of them until I was on a road trip with my aunt Jean, who had a box of these spice bars.  I thought they were great so she gave me the recipe.  I thought&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48410"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-62918" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9601f936b71111404a52e3964c6f581</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Hello- new member in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-new-member/#post-62805</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jan 2025 02:22:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG. It&#8217;s a great place to be.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31a03487c8b6824f8db0155dd5143113</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Creepy crawlers in the basement in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60950</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Oct 2024 01:38:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve never seen a bug in Josh&#8217;s basement so I voted No.  I agree with all the above comments about how courteous Josh is being to poll the group on this, and join in thanking him for hosting the group and all the LEGO stuff.  A special thank-you to Greg for posting the super creepy centipede. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c32567e18a4deee2caba4b5aa89a122</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Brickfilm: Just Another Cliffhanger in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfilm-just-another-cliffhanger/#post-60352</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 02:34:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was excellent!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d9f09e003f87e649949347392ac0556</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57949</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Mar 2024 14:32:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, I did want to have it done for the Home Show but it&#8217;s not worth the aggravation and rush to try and solve it before Tuesday.  I think that it is not minifig scale &#8211; I think minifigs are proportionally too tall.  The tower would be about 19 inches high but a real cooling tower is around 660 feet.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, thank you for your good ideas&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45228"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57949" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acd5c7f45c569eccea581efe4369f3d2</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57941</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Mar 2024 04:57:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> for your thoughtful answer AND your attention to proper grammar. I will welcome your thoughts when you get to take a look at it.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f20c9395edcec1b37597aa62e42b705</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57930</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 23:28:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, such a nice offer and what a fun-looking cone.  Am I reading the room correctly that glue is NOT an option?!!  I&#8217;m trying to figure out how a cone would look as part of this.  Maybe if I could build enough supports on the bottom and the cone could sit on top of the supports, maybe it would work. I still don&#8217;t think the top cylinder&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45222"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57930" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76478299f20c45a626df0101923239ee</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57917</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 22:33:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> yes you are right, hundreds.  So depressing.  I had originally thought about that design you posted, but when I found the AP1000 I dropped everything.  </p>
<p>I forgot to add the picture of the Studio Stability warning.  In my opinion baed on handling this thing, the Studio warning does not even highlight half of the poor connections.  So bummed!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bea2315fcf6be853dadec7dd84d8b2bd</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57915</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 22:29:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Then I started playing around with building some internal supports but again, the angled connections between that top cylinder and the slanted sides are just too frail.  The whole cylinder itself is very frail as well.   It&#8217;s a series of hinge clips sitting on jumpers, so each hinge is supported by only one jumper stud on each side.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d74a9f868edee1cd26e33fea04a4aeca</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57907</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 22:26:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s awful. It might be possible in a no-gravity situation to put this together, but on Earth it will not stick.  At one point I thought I could build a paper wall to hold up the sides, but it didn&#8217;t fit (I would have to cut it out later).  Then I thought of a balloon, which I still think is a great idea (I just have to pop it later).  But it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45212"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57907" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ba47e3c40c4e53e4a74e661de138c42</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57901</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 21:45:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve concluded my cooling tower absolutely will not stick together in real life.  Either I use super glue or waste hundreds of dollars.  Any thoughts?  Will I be shunned?  It&#8217;s all my fault for being naive in Studio, which clearly states there are &#8220;122 clutch power issues (106 warnings and 16 cautions) and 22 stability issues.&#8221;  Of course I never&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45208"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57901" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">742208d42d8fd386a908ca655e559734</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57084</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jan 2024 13:49:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought a Hazmat Guy and I had to change his head to a smiley face because he looks too frantic.  He came with what looks more like a pressure washer.  I&#8217;ll have to put that Geiger counter on my list of things to get&#8230; Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad390fad811441e4ac8b13237fa3303a</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/44241/#acomment-44324</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jan 2024 02:14:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love those ideas!  I will look into it.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">Greg Schubert</a> replied to the topic <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/" rel="nofollow ugc">First-Time Builder, So Many Questions</a> in the forum <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/bbforum/all-things-lego/" rel="nofollow ugc">All Things LEGO!</a>   <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/carlsonf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@carlsonf</a> that looks pretty awesome! It is no small feat making round shapes out of square pieces. A minifig [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcca36b6303279174b3ad6362b15da26</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/44243/#acomment-44323</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jan 2024 02:10:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great idea.  I have printed out a two-page AP1000 Fact Sheet from the Westinghouse web page.  Also I&#8217;m going to contact Westinghouse Communications to see if they would like to provide anything else.  I also want to find a good image of the specific plant my model is based on, the Sanmen plant in China.  It was the first AP1000 to become operational.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">Bob Grier</a> replied to the topic <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/" rel="nofollow ugc">First-Time Builder, So Many Questions</a> in the forum <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/bbforum/all-things-lego/" rel="nofollow ugc">All Things LEGO!</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/carlsonf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@carlsonf</a> that looks great!! One suggestion I would have for when you display it would be to bring one or two of [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92807760f980f58fd5485775ae0a55ac</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-56493</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2023 16:20:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today I finished the AP1000 reactor building.  I&#8217;m looking forward to displaying for the first time at the Ross Park Mall!  The roof will just be resting on top so that it can be lifted off easily and people can see the inside better.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">447c4cdd9c300cdf8d7bee40f1fed4e7</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-56345</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Dec 2023 12:42:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Tim, it will be a cutaway view of the containment building, so people can see the plant components inside. The outside containment is basically free-floating so maybe I will be able to lift it off to reveal the entire inside build.  But if I decide that&#8217;s too risky, the main components will still be visible.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>