<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Joseph G | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/castlesonly/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/castlesonly/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Joseph G.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2093cda7691489d4c7f9031c175fe415</guid>
				<title>Joseph G replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/4/#post-53006</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2023 12:49:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow! &#x1f62e;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36687b40cde1397474d424f587d6f019</guid>
				<title>Joseph G replied to the topic Long time FOL, first time LUG-er in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/long-time-fol-first-time-lug-er/#post-52395</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:10:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Siobhan! Discord is here: <a href="https://discord.gg/eZGd9TRM" rel="nofollow ugc">https://discord.gg/eZGd9TRM</a></p>
<p>Added your video to my Watch Later! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe94ad43166bc2592970acf9af7c3f4a</guid>
				<title>Joseph G replied to the topic A case for Set 41949: DOTS Bag Tag Mega Pack [LETTER TILES!] in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-case-for-set-41949-dots-bag-tag-mega-pack-letter-tiles/#post-47771</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2022 03:14:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>FWIW the letter sets are now (or I recently noticed they are now) available as element 6337918/77486 &#8220;FLAT TILE 1X1, ROUND, NO. 169&#8221; for the combo of 36 letters for $1.09 at Lego Pick a Brick online. I ordered a bunch!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a29905aa0090762c6546caf43896b4c</guid>
				<title>Joseph G&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/37648/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Sep 2022 18:41:35 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ad7f5d22d21a169497896f984a501ed</guid>
				<title>Joseph G replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/3/#post-45806</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:13:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Both builds are impressive. I need to research the best/cheapest way to get custom printed tiles.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f4fb9f9d18085dca29ab4c801b4c4d7</guid>
				<title>Joseph G replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/48/#post-45482</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jul 2022 02:01:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Asking DALL-E mini&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fef6992945ee5cf08ab0424e06a5610</guid>
				<title>Joseph G replied to the topic Hello from the brick castle in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-the-brick-castle/#post-43498</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:34:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>(Trying again, for some reason my reply didn&#8217;t go through before).</p>
<p>That&#8217;s a cool photo album, some of the pieces I&#8217;m not familiar with. </p>
<p>I don&#8217;t have any real MOCs yet, I started working on one but tore it down to rethink it. Hopefully I&#8217;ll have something to show soon!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e481d8136b8b3bc8c0bb9ba5e82e287f</guid>
				<title>Joseph G started the topic Hello from the brick castle in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-the-brick-castle/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Mar 2022 05:38:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello!</p>
<p>My name&#8217;s Joseph, I&#8217;ve been a LEGO fan for many years, though I recently got back into things after discovering the Ross Park Mall LEGO Store a few years ago. I also took Krista&#8217;s LEGO Mindfulness class through CCAC, and appreciated it.</p>
<p>I finally joined this site for a couple of reasons. I&#8217;m at the mall almost weekly so I&#8217;m happy to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35368"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-the-brick-castle/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0805b98fea6ec324320c5307744c384</guid>
				<title>Joseph G became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/35366/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Mar 2022 05:02:11 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>