<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Lindsay | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/cowinadenbuilds/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/cowinadenbuilds/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lindsay.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2ef9aaa8931f6484b1f9077171ea162</guid>
				<title>Lindsay replied to the topic Is anyone interested in splitting/pooling for D&#038;D set? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/is-anyone-interested-in-splitting-pooling-for-dd-set/#post-58500</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 22:46:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And, just for the sake of clarification, this is the &#8220;monster&#8221; I was referring to &#x1f605;&#x1f923;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">699325f26625c8452168809f10742093</guid>
				<title>Lindsay replied to the topic Is anyone interested in splitting/pooling for D&#038;D set? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/is-anyone-interested-in-splitting-pooling-for-dd-set/#post-58499</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 22:39:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know absolutely ZERO about D&amp;D and have very little interest in the main build. I do have some interest in the dragon itself as my fondness for them has been growing lately. And the minifigures I would be interested in as well. A lot of that would depend on price. However, one element of that set that I VERY much want is the little monster/alien&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45608"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/is-anyone-interested-in-splitting-pooling-for-dd-set/#post-58499" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14f2711b88fb4d9a7760f91654a416ad</guid>
				<title>Lindsay&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/35297/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Feb 2022 23:04:46 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc6b3fc3aebfcdc9ab69b203623b396e</guid>
				<title>Lindsay replied to the topic AFOL new to the group from the south! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41199</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Oct 2021 17:50:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the responses! Honestly, I didn&#8217;t think that there were any, but then realized that I have so many emails coming in daily, I missed the important ones! I&#8217;m a bit short on time at the moment, but since it had been so long since I originally posted, I wanted to make sure that I got you some type of response&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33831"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41199" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8bfb6aaa81bf3003ec47423808368ed</guid>
				<title>Lindsay started the topic AFOL new to the group from the south! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Sep 2021 04:11:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone! I hope I don&#8217;t ramble too much here! Thanks for reading, I hope I don&#8217;t bore everyone, and I hope to speak with more of you and get to know all of you better! I had heard that these types of groups existed, but I had never done much research to locate any. When my 12 year old son and I took a rare one-on-one outing to attend&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33751"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32aeb1b1d9e4ee27a8d47d0d7f721677</guid>
				<title>Lindsay replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-41079</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Sep 2021 02:50:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>These all look great everyone! Looks like a really fun challenge!! Great Job all!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ee219e35e66ed98a24fd8490f6c9782</guid>
				<title>Lindsay became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33672/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Sep 2021 23:13:24 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>