<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Andrew | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/crawlerpsi82/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/crawlerpsi82/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Andrew.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 23:10:54 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9662c7a7fb9ef4a5ad09efe7b806e5ab</guid>
				<title>Andrew started the topic Hello! I&#039;m Andrew in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-andrew/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 13:05:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning on this incredibly rainy Sunday! </p>
<p>New to the group after trying to find some alternatives to facebook groups (I refuse to use FB anymore!). </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve built a lot of sets, not so many MOCs. I&#8217;m just not all that creative when it comes to trying to build my own stuff. But, building sets is very relaxing and meditative. Just an expensive way to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53813"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-andrew/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad46a38815eca3608e9c000c3e60e73f</guid>
				<title>Andrew became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/53811/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 12:59:23 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>