<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Paul Boratko | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/crowkillers/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/crowkillers/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Paul Boratko.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02d7d3d3712e4c484a49d03b435d4af6</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic Steel City Con. Buy One get 50% off or Buy 2 get One Free... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-con-buy-one-get-50-off-or-buy-2-get-one-free/#post-7220</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2014 22:35:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You can&#8217;t beat buy 2 get one free&#8230;. The admission fee basically would be the tax that you would pay&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c470df88bbf01287063f1a60c843900</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic Steel City Con. Buy One get 50% off or Buy 2 get One Free... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-con-buy-one-get-50-off-or-buy-2-get-one-free/#post-7219</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2014 22:34:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>$15 to get in&#8230; </p>
<p>They said they only sold 2 sets yesterday(Friday) and I was the only one who bought any today&#8230;. The prices on them were the regular prices too&#8230; They had some of the new Technic sets and many large system sets($100 range)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09444a99021aafd752c6122ec6a37d5f</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko started the topic Steel City Con. Buy One get 50% off or Buy 2 get One Free... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-con-buy-one-get-50-off-or-buy-2-get-one-free/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2014 22:09:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There is a guy selling brand new sets at Steel City Con(at the Monroeville Convention center) He had over 100 of all types, Technic, Movie, Star Wars, etc&#8230;</p>
<p>We got 2 Benny&#8217;s Spaceships for $150 total(no tax)&#8230; We would have bought a 3rd one, but he only had 2..</p>
<p>The show ends tomorrow&#8230; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef505536cc14503984c732484f1a66b9</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic Steel City Con in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-con/#post-2369</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:19:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well you can&#8217;t get tables without a Pa tax ID number, so I had to apply for one.. It only took a day to get it&#8230; I have the show this weekend and then Steel City Con in 2 weeks&#8230; Depending on how the Greenburg show goes, I may do it again this winter&#8230; Definitely no more AFOL Lego shows though&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">580e2ca68df39abf4e874c5dff218c73</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic Steel City Con in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-con/#post-2361</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:25:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got my tax ID number today and got Two 6&#8242; tables at the Steel City Con&#8230; Also got a 6&#8242; banner made for my website with a QR code in it..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecedbb359ccfe02864401e3651d79ca0</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic Steel City Con in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-con/#post-2335</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:51:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wish that I knew about this earlier.. I would love to do the entire weekend&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61c5df14a0078ca62bb7c171ca090c8b</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic Amazing stuff in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/amazing-stuff/#post-330</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Dec 2012 18:15:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is in my opinion one of the most amazing Lego models ever&#8230; The builder has other ones too, but this is the most [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f5dc9cea8f399b21fbe46d01b95dbe1</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko started the topic Matt in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/matt/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Dec 2012 05:47:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks a ton for letting me stay with you.. I really appreciate it&#8230; You guys were great&#8230;<br />
-Paul</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">779d908e4208bab94398616ca39e622a</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic Plastic toy and brick museum in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/plastic-toy-and-brick-museum/#post-227</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:21:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have bought parts from them in the past.. They asked me to donate one of my cars to their museum.. I might give them one of my 69 camaro models&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">207b1871c302c1386989ac054267e475</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko replied to the topic My Story... in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/my-story/#post-121</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Nov 2012 22:11:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>LOL.. That wasn&#8217;t the link that I wanted to post.. It was this one, which is actually <a href="http://www.crowkillers.com/story.php" rel="nofollow ugc">&#8220;My Story&#8221;</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5ba5b0f3c5bb356cd560316bae9b7ba</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko started the topic My Story... in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/my-story/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:54:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.crowkillers.com/press.php" rel="nofollow ugc">Everything about me is right here&#8230;</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78643e58b34a6f894ac58ccafa751a8e</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/115/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:45:42 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ac3325547887bcc0d9a86e5890bd08</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/114/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:45:08 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2dff6fbfb82859b2ec9a4700b832f4f</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/113/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:43:31 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2650534a04cc4dd1e614227771656bb</guid>
				<title>Paul Boratko became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/8/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Sep 2012 21:25:27 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>