<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Mike Bez | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mike Bez.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">879d4120bb53dbca7d8a48c41de3b916</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/44934/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:26:15 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d847a7cd8392102c72221ba207b7d2e4</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Q2 2024 Build Challenge - LEGO TSUGI in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2024-build-challenge-lego-tsugi/#post-56254</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2023 23:41:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very cool!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1775ee9c8195cc5eefab634b4c36fb83</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-55623</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Nov 2023 13:48:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, so I had no idea that they made an article about this! Thanks, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>! How did you even find this? Wish they would have let me know about it!</p>
<p>Exact same thought, lol!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">341d05293759b775902ba3a938bf7136</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Q3 2023 Build Challenge - Custom Car Show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53334</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 23:54:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a> LOL, that&#8217;s true!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0acfffaf9289cbce97047d90568b51f</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Q3 2023 Build Challenge - Custom Car Show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53314</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 15:33:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a>  Let&#8217;s go with a max size of 4 32&#215;32 baseplates. I will add it to the initial post above.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a>  I used &#8220;could&#8221; for this exact reason. The only one I would shy away from is the plane. That would be better for a Custom Airshow build challenge (maybe sometime soon!). Now a jet powered car? Check! A car that transforms into a plane??&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42262"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53314" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">156c5b431e2753592be8d1236f058bcb</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez started the topic Q3 2023 Build Challenge - Custom Car Show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 05:26:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to keep this pretty open-ended&#8230; Any custom vehicle that could drive on a road and would be fun to see at a car show. Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf0c1fbd2002971247a4c67f4229f75b</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Hello - Jacob in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-jacob/#post-51305</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Mar 2023 16:12:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Jacob!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e456d4cf85a42c5541be2d8d4adfcdc5</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40372/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2023 22:52:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86aa246d0f5fbf9f4ec3c4e55f94b6ac</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Christmas Wreath in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/christmas-wreath/#post-49066</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Dec 2022 15:51:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very nice! &#x1f601; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">418d7d78ec053d71669a718b35b10e89</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic New Member-Mitch in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-mitch/#post-47843</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Nov 2022 21:08:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Mitch! Welcome! I am a fan of the Star Wars sets as well! I am working on a MOC incorporating The Child and Yoda into a winter theme for the Cranberry Santa&#8217;s First Stop event.</p>
<p>I am already on Discord so you can add me to to the test group <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/" rel="nofollow ugc">@CyBladez101</a> on there as well. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68f4d45d259c510425e2a43958ea87bd</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Hi Everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone-4/#post-47785</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2022 16:53:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Greg! Thanks for sharing. That is really cool! </p>
<p>BTW I was at the LEGO store on Friday and saw your holiday display&#8230; Very nice! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd90160998d35c5997a4e72a9a810f33</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic FC Barcelona at 40% Off in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fc-barcelona-at-40-off/#post-47644</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2022 19:54:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welp, I went for it&#8230; Got two FWP items that just started today: Fun and Funky VIP Add On Pack (40512) and FLEECE BLANKET- BF 2022 (5007622)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14d3fa4532b08313cf9bcab58e4bde7e</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic FC Barcelona at 40% Off in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fc-barcelona-at-40-off/#post-47619</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:28:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you both! I will check it out!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53bf6237573a57ca990e292fac833a54</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic FC Barcelona at 40% Off in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fc-barcelona-at-40-off/#post-47607</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:58:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Josh! Good to know. Does Bricklink (or another website) provide a pieces list and count for each set to take a look? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4ca4db6d64f8787abf86388594d0b5e</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Hi Everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone-4/#post-47606</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:53:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Dan! Thanks for the welcome! Yup, I agree on the Ideas sets. I like some of the Icon sets as well!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa3d016716256727fa1b617e5bcc2cf8</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez started the topic FC Barcelona at 40% Off in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fc-barcelona-at-40-off/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:48:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi All,</p>
<p>I see that the FC Barcelona arena set is currently 40% off on <a href="https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/camp-nou-fc-barcelona-10284" rel="nofollow ugc">lego.com</a>. It is now $209.99 with a piece count of 5509. I don&#8217;t have any interest in FC Barcelona but was thinking that it might be a good deal just for the pieces or maybe try to convert it into Heinz Field or even throw back to Three Rivers. Anyone have any thoughts on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38365"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fc-barcelona-at-40-off/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42667f7fc17968e7df4e937889707e7e</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38339/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2022 21:14:04 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2e74b2262a7a0d5a16807e716f5abb3</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Hi Everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone-4/#post-47520</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:01:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Tim, Thank you! Yes, looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew at Brick Fest! &#x1f601;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14fcdb062a52d1374a8de2ca7fe86eec</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38276/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:02:39 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13c4cd175a96c589efbb668d7a7e3165</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38275/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:00:49 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12afb5e8acb427b95fc23e76582e7ebf</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33076/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2021 15:14:39 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>