<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Dac | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/dacvak/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/dacvak/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dac.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">793b68d9ca833020db36e574a4dd0dcd</guid>
				<title>Dac replied to the topic Good evening from Crafton in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/good-evening-from-crafton/#post-22386</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jul 2017 02:08:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It actually just so happens that I uploaded my display pictures last week!</p>
<p>Here&#8217;s the album! The Disney stuff is mainly in the middle of the display.</p>
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/pwUp8"><p><a href="https://imgur.com/a/pwUp8" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Train Display 2016</a></p></blockquote>
<p><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5fbaa927ac2ed965cf82c90101c35a2</guid>
				<title>Dac replied to the topic Good evening from Crafton in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/good-evening-from-crafton/#post-22386</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jul 2017 02:08:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It actually just so happens that I uploaded my display pictures last week!</p>
<p>Here&#8217;s the album!</p>
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/pwUp8"><p><a href="https://imgur.com/a/pwUp8" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Train Display 2016</a></p></blockquote>
<p><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44bffd62c9c9d78b0174433a32d842f7</guid>
				<title>Dac replied to the topic Howdy from New Castle in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/howdy-from-new-castle/#post-6118</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 May 2014 08:40:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Duuuuuuude! What&#8217;s up, Ian? I&#8217;m Dac, I live in New Castle, as well. (I&#8217;m up in Neshannock, by Castle Hills golf course.)</p>
<p>Needless to say, we have to hang out. Soon. Let&#8217;s make that happen. My GVoice number is 412.837.9322 (I&#8217;ll give you my cell number via text/email or something). Shoot me a text, and let&#8217;s get this party started!</p>
<p>Woo!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">746bd28f910207e4ed610ead1d1217f0</guid>
				<title>Dac started the topic Oh, whoops. I forgot to do one of these. So.... Hi, I&#039;m Dac. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/oh-whoops-i-forgot-to-do-one-of-these-so-hi-im-dac/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 19:55:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey y&#8217;all!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Dac. You may have met me at the Q1 meeting or the LVRR show yesterday. If not, here&#8217;s a little bit about me:</p>
<p>I&#8217;m a *gigantic* tech geek. Arguably the biggest tech nerd you&#8217;ll ever meet. I currently work at reddit.com as Community Manager (though I&#8217;m temporarily on medical leave &#8211; more on that later). Before that, I ran a popular&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4850"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/oh-whoops-i-forgot-to-do-one-of-these-so-hi-im-dac/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f82a8e936657738c42a91f266fe65148</guid>
				<title>Dac became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/4669/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 02:02:16 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>