<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth) | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/danny316p/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/danny316p/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth).</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 15:42:35 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2430ecb80a7fd1357b43d1e8a46073f</guid>
				<title>Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth)&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/16486/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Dec 2016 22:45:02 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e158df534ea99b1b36554b604dcc8d3</guid>
				<title>Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth) replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-6/#post-16772</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jun 2016 04:25:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That settles it. That shall be my name here from now on, so say we all.</p>
<p>One and the same. I don&#8217;t really call it a GBC (there&#8217;s nothing motorized in it), but I&#8217;ve been pushing the DUPLO Ball Run since last November and it&#8217;s getting traction (my display based around it at National Maker Faire last weekend took home two ribbons).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdcc916d05eb0ecfdac8b4178d7b4b38</guid>
				<title>Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth)&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/14286/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jun 2016 04:17:29 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a4241938d5d03142e6c48ddf83e24c6</guid>
				<title>Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth) replied to the topic BrickUniverse Columbus 8/20-21 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-columbus-820-21/#post-16771</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jun 2016 04:16:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s very family friendly. I&#8217;ve exhibited MOCs at BrickUniverse events in Dallas and Raleigh. The public days offer considerably more themed play areas than other events &#8211; instead of just one or two &#8220;Stay and Play&#8221; type areas, there have separate ones for &#8220;Friends&#8221;, &#8220;Star Wars&#8221;, and &#8220;Architecture&#8221;, as well as the monochrome sort you see at Kids&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14285"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-columbus-820-21/#post-16771" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e49eb2d06aeeb9bdde1cb1cc71bda18</guid>
				<title>Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth) replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-6/#post-16678</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jun 2016 21:48:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230;or we could all team up and see if anyone else can stop Team Dan!</p>
<p>I could get a nickname, I guess&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09436e93637cfe5135fa86eecb26eee9</guid>
				<title>Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth) started the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jun 2016 20:29:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi &#8211; I&#8217;m a newb to Steel City LUG, but I think many of you have seen me around online, at various conventions, and at PennLUG stuff.  I moved to Harrisburg recently from the middle of no where in Florida, and have kept up with my previous habit of travelling a few hours for LEGO events. I&#8217;m joining up here to stay in the loop on the occasional&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14196"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-6/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a3c6fda07973f3133ddf35f6fbbc99f</guid>
				<title>Daniel Pikora (formerly Danfourth) became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/14194/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jun 2016 20:19:01 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>