<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Doug | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/dc221803/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/dc221803/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Doug.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3efbd504476de5682b5ae5e6bb2bb1ad</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-45290</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2022 00:11:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry let me say that properly for this forum: <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, I sent you some pics a while ago of the Lego work I done and now it needs posted but I can’t because I’m on trail. Can you post it so yinz can admire Castle Eveningland?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21dbe928a6a523efa32657d39efeeddf</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-45288</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2022 00:08:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok ok you flushed me out. I’m hiking the Colorado Trail (taking a rest day in Fairplay CO). I hope to try to finish all 485 miles before I run out of time but it’s iffy bc I only have 32 days. Got married last year. Got tenure. Working on a book about human rights discourse. (I actually wrote an anecdote about the LUG in there!!!) Been getting ser&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36733"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-45288" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">715ec896cd5729601ede0a35e1e127b4</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-35091</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jan 2020 19:12:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I just read the elephant forum and it made me laugh and miss you all even more. When they asked me to do a commissioned build here, I didn&#8217;t know what price to offer. So I called Jessica Rigney (Imagine&#8217;s former manager and current mother) and asked what they charged for a build. She gave me numbers that, um, surprised me (and the admin who&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29356"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-35091" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e01f4e285936e4b7f174da29ba51fa1</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-35066</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:05:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s medium dark flesh (Lego calls it Medium Nougat). I was shocked that they have just about every basic element in that color! I had to go and look at another building in an obscure corner of campus that they said had the same color of brick. There are shockingly few color photos of the building for something that burned in 1970!</p>
<p>@Rich: yes,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29334"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-35066" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2b4a06c44650d1bc154a8d016f1a0f9</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-35046</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2020 01:44:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great idea: <a href="https://youtu.be/On9m3D4ULeM" rel="nofollow ugc">https://youtu.be/On9m3D4ULeM</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df37fe322cf99347eb90ae31dbc10c89</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-35038</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2020 00:10:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh, it won&#8217;t let me upload the video (too big a file). Here&#8217;s a pic of the original building for comparison. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75d370696cecbe39c251ce7e0da9f4d2</guid>
				<title>Doug started the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2020 00:06:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been thinking of my dear old friends at SCLUG often lately! It&#8217;s been years now but I still miss our collective builds. If you&#8217;re wondering what happened to me, wonder no more! I&#8217;m still in Colorado, living the dream. Should have tenure in a few months. But the bigger news is that I&#8217;m nearing the end of my first COMMISSIONED build! Do you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29311"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e50aebaa43234ef2e66c84748ed4ec10</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic The Whipped Cafe in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-whipped-cafe/#post-8458</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Oct 2014 17:33:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>BTW, I reserve the right to refer to this MOC as the &#8220;hwhipped&#8221; cafe&#8211;Stewie-Griffin-style.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1a7153685de05a8164bb7d47dccf168</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic The Whipped Cafe in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-whipped-cafe/#post-8381</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Oct 2014 02:24:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are they just regular coffee cups? I find it hard to believe that you didn&#8217;t have 16 regular Lego mugs sitting around already&#8230;</p>
<p>Love this build though. What green is that?! It&#8217;s such a nice choice there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56ddef3ac12b8b9edb80086a20f05a48</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic Happy President&#039;s Day! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/happy-presidents-day/#post-5260</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:28:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All this work and no one pointed out that Benjamin Franklin was never president?!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b720510ac385c832ba18936c6ca295e8</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic Brick the bridge (WiP) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-the-bridge-wib/#post-3135</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2013 19:05:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are they from the Fire Brigade?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffde04df437011146a9af9be16cdebd0</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic CMF series 11 pictures! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-11-pictures/#post-2763</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:42:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want the granny with a cat!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">996349ed60a3341b7c72bc0bde56dff9</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic Sidney Crosbrick in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sidney-crosbrick/#post-2411</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:44:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well done guys! What a strong showing for our LUG!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08d9a39672f1aa519deb84cfc84e78ad</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic Josh is moving to Bethel Park in April in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josh-is-moving-to-bethel-park-in-april/#post-1063</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:36:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Since I&#8217;m not longer at IKEA, I can say what I like! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aefc9c23399d4d47cdbbdcd8b2dbfdd6</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic Josh is moving to Bethel Park in April in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josh-is-moving-to-bethel-park-in-april/#post-1037</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:39:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yay for moving! Too much house is a dangerous thing&#8211;it tends to transform into TOO MUCH STUFF!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">198f229cb8b5889a593042d10d5c67b4</guid>
				<title>Doug joined the group Forum activity email notifications</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/568/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:40:24 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08c9064e092360716416ee5df7f84d6f</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic What&#039;s your day job? in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-your-day-job/#post-671</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Jan 2013 18:28:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a doctoral candidate in rhetoric at Carnegie Mellon University. I teach courses in composition, professional writing, non-profit advocacy and, starting this semester, language and culture. Also, I have a side [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2c72cb33e4a526c3f7ca241c711834e</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic I&#039;m going to buy some JEGS organizers in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/im-going-to-buy-some-jegs-organizers/#post-375</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:52:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Speaking of storage systems, I&#8217;ve bought a bunch of great storage furniture for my Lego from IKEA. I have a discount there if we ever wanna buy something for the LUG, or if individuals just want to buy something, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da58797049b265c532e3bcc7aabcb0a4</guid>
				<title>Doug replied to the topic CMF Series 9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-9/#post-374</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:48:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;d be interested in participating. I&#8217;m mostly interested in the waiter, the female Oscar winner, the chicken guy, the plumber and maybe the cop. I like the idea of doing a draft&#8211;just like in the League! Could be [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14a6f6f4a06472d4c1645b06f035b958</guid>
				<title>Doug changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/182/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:19:20 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dc4e26e34e574b0610e6ab74b9a2d35</guid>
				<title>Doug became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/63/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:08:47 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>