<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Duncan | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Duncan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d12d45baf905ee396c7f737afed3dfd1</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/5/#post-36642</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:23:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, in Space building, color and function are more commonly and closely tied together. I know that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> intentionally does this to denote mechanical play feature elements and engines among other things, probably more than any of us other Spacers. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a>, does this happen in Star Wars LEGO sets often, or not?</p>
<p>This makes me think&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30634"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/5/#post-36642" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c119d416514c908b191096399ffc247</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Just wanted to say hi in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/just-wanted-to-say-hi/#post-36060</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2020 14:26:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is! We happen to have a dedicated Star Wars guy in <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a> who I believe is looking to move some of his older sets. If I remember right.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de38edd59916f1ef2740765b66767ab3</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/32/#post-34437</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Nov 2019 14:08:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That Parisian Cafe is super dense with elegant architectural details and style. And here I am slowly fumbling along building a literally cheesy City Pizza modular. </p>
<p>I can take my time with this, as <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a> is building me a Gyruss cabinet, and I&#8217;m going to commission a Black Knight 2000 pinball machine from him too eventually, as two of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28882"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/32/#post-34437" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eec2f9a24f070b79648d0b32263b0eb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:01:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am working on re-designing my exo-suit hangar to fit the display case in the Lego store. I envision one side being the inside of it and the other side being the out side if it. The structure itself will be predominately gray. I want to keep the story flow focused and simple so I want to avoid Easter eggs or things that look out of place. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26752"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54400fe1a446d306d4c3eeca688c9533</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:32:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On Saturday March 9th I&#8217;m having a space build at my place from noon until whenever we&#8217;re done with it for the day. I&#8217;m ordering pizza. </p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve tagged everyone that I know of that is currently interested in space or expressed interest in coming. Anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26226"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26436ac6491e2394c78ffd715ff3305a</guid>
				<title>Duncan replied to the topic More Potter in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/more-potter/#post-26100</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Feb 2018 23:49:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Awesome!!! He looks perfectly at home on there. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">160a0709bdf34ffcf89d3c66525c8308</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic More Potter in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/more-potter/#post-25511</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jan 2018 13:49:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Got it!! Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a>, I&#8217;ll let you know about the wings!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>