<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | edavidson49 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/edavidson49/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/edavidson49/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for edavidson49.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e7f5daf9aedb80dc23f65f11a8effcd</guid>
				<title>edavidson49 started the topic Need to sell some Lego quickly in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/need-to-sell-some-lego-quickly/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2025 07:09:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope everyone has had a great start to the year. I need to sell some sets quickly. They&#8217;re all used complete with figs and instructions. I have them all at what I believe to be below market prices. If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. I will be available this weekend of Feb 1-2. Message me with any question. The link to my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48334"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/need-to-sell-some-lego-quickly/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaa050f2b5dce6587d9767f6d0220cdf</guid>
				<title>edavidson49 started the topic Hi, I&#039;m Eli in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-eli/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2024 10:42:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>New to AFOL. I am currently a freshman at WVU and I live in McDonald. I&#8217;ve always enjoyed Lego. Seem to enjoy more the older I get. I am looking forward to meeting new people and getting involved with the group as much as possible. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2385082416edfd0bcaf526784246617</guid>
				<title>edavidson49 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/47843/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2024 10:01:43 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>