<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Steve | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/eowyn89/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/eowyn89/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Steve.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23d04435581d05b49e3a5a04733a6eba</guid>
				<title>Steve replied to the topic The Countries that Pay the Most and Least for LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-countries-that-pay-the-most-and-least-for-lego/#post-48985</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Dec 2022 15:18:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ha!  I was thinking that maybe I should order LEGOs from Canada! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68b1a0294e623911c7fb55248e162a93</guid>
				<title>Steve started the topic Data article on Harry Potter LEGO sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/data-article-on-harry-potter-lego-sets/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Dec 2022 15:16:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s a little nerdy, but I enjoyed reading this article analyzing Harry Potter LEGO sets.</p>
<p><a href="https://pubsonline.informs.org/do/10.1287/LYTX.2023.01.03/full/" rel="nofollow ugc">Analytic Wizardry</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92291d06b5b11a5d5fb090e6cc4c95ef</guid>
				<title>Steve started the topic The Countries that Pay the Most and Least for LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-countries-that-pay-the-most-and-least-for-lego/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2022 21:42:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://thetoyzone.com/the-countries-that-pay-the-most-and-least-for-lego" rel="nofollow ugc">https://thetoyzone.com/the-countries-that-pay-the-most-and-least-for-lego</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cb86b959d594dc9a24278cb721f0b7c</guid>
				<title>Steve started the topic LEGO cartoon in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-cartoon/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2022 16:56:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw this on a friend&#8217;s Facebook feed and wanted to share.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d644cfc54492041fd26e47edb248dca2</guid>
				<title>Steve started the topic Story: LEGO Sets Are Better Investments than Stocks, Bonds or Even Gold in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/story-lego-sets-are-better-investments-than-stocks-bonds-or-even-gold/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:49:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This was an entertaining read.</p>
<p>&#8220;A study by researchers at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow found that prices for retired LEGO sets grew 11 per cent annually between 1987 and 2015 —a rate that’s faster than bonds, stocks, and even gold. The study also concluded that LEGO returns are not exposed to risk factors and weakly dependent on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36078"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/story-lego-sets-are-better-investments-than-stocks-bonds-or-even-gold/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a08722244d55ead4b8a65ec92cc2d10b</guid>
				<title>Steve started the topic AutoWeek article on LEGO Technic Batmobile in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/autoweek-1360-piece-lego-technic-batmobile-looks-ahead-to/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:25:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.autoweek.com/gear/a38053319/1360-piece-lego-technic-batmobile-shopping/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.autoweek.com/gear/a38053319/1360-piece-lego-technic-batmobile-shopping/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc10de7b2b5726aeed91a38dce191aaf</guid>
				<title>Steve started the topic Road &#038; Track article on LEGO design in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/road-track-article-on-lego-design/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:02:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>FYI &#8211; <a href="https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a37725824/lego-designer-interview-rt-crew/" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">A LEGO Designer Explains How the All the Pieces Come Together</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59b9749dc2d5fff9a836e899b0c0ea15</guid>
				<title>Steve replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-40795</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:10:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Josh, I am interested in participating (this will be my first build!) and if there are any extras sets, I would like to pick up on one Sunday (our time slot is 2:00 to 5:00).</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p>~Steve  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b51ed3db18323b85a1bf972a4506570</guid>
				<title>Steve replied to the topic Greetings and salutations in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-5/#post-39254</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 May 2021 00:06:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dan,</p>
<p>I built one castle set and a couple of space sets with my son (brought back some good memories, too).  The hardest part is trying to remember what set(s) I had because I no longer have the instruction manuals and have to rely on websites like this &#8211; <a href="https://www.toysperiod.com/lego-set-reference/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.toysperiod.com/lego-set-reference/</a> &#8211; to find instructions.</p>
<p>~Steve</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00057a846c449c2165115c8b527f4168</guid>
				<title>Steve changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/32387/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 16:03:45 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad848dbb39252d04818e2fee352c680c</guid>
				<title>Steve&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/32386/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 15:59:35 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dde66bc3f5b341caf2bbfe24c6b2c71c</guid>
				<title>Steve started the topic Greetings and salutations in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 15:48:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, all.  I recently learned about this group when I saw the displays at the LEGO Store at Ross Park Mall.  My son and I love to build LEGOs and I actually still have all of the LEGO sets from my childhood (mostly castle and space themed sets from the 70s/80s).  I don&#8217;t build many MOCs, but my son does and he even makes stop-motion videos.  I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32385"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42502704b9118d7e678a5f574c4b3f44</guid>
				<title>Steve became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/32383/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 14:35:51 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>