<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Dan Efran | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Dan Efran.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a0427db03de055624b69b746e3bf9cd</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic 2026 Q3 build challenge - I can see clearly now in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q3-build-challenge-i-can-see-clearly-now/#post-70932</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 13:15:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Winners for the Q3 Build Challenge were:<br />
1. <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loganc</a> Logan for his &#8220;All the transparent parts I had Space Bug&#8221;!<br />
2. <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a> Dan Efran for his &#8220;Microscale Mountaintop Crystal Palace&#8221;!<br />
3. Bob for my &#8220;Klar (clear plastic in Danish) the Space Man&#8221;!</p>
<p>Thanks to everyone who participated! We had a total of 10 great entries!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df9bb56e52bf9b4f8734a48f320c51b4</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Brickfilm: Just Another Cliffhanger in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfilm-just-another-cliffhanger/#post-60359</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 14:06:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m waiting for that space brickfilm now <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c30a4accbd3008a3bb0b783654018aa8</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Brickfilm: Just Another Cliffhanger in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfilm-just-another-cliffhanger/#post-59975</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 16:38:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, very impressive, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a>, very polished. Nice midi/music skills too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ec15818ac3f276f94a630073885a18d</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Dan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-dan/#post-59922</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Aug 2024 01:59:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Dan! We&#8217;ll need to assemble a council of the Dans&#8230; <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bsodan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bsodan</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/howhardcoulditb/" rel="nofollow ugc">@howhardcoulditb</a>, and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legomine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legomine</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">235a0adb17b2e5c8007c949b6d95856c</guid>
				<title>Dan (Beast) replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54874</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:52:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I believe I have Dan Efrans <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a> baseplate from the Lugbulk this year.  Dan, Let me know what you want me to do with it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a082416367e9c4bfd5621e3ca7ef7ebd</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/48/#post-45807</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2022 19:43:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a> &#8211; got an upgrade for you <a href="https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=6178444968835832" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=6178444968835832</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">377bb703d53df1b9d9dcd03335e025f5</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37781</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Dec 2020 14:21:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@bencgood921: I took a second look at the SPSK70, and I really like the long, parallel bars as a theme. If you ever build a space faction of craft, this is a good look independent of any of the other Spacers, which is kind of cool.</p>
<p>It reminds me of <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a>&#8216;s work in its LBG bar work. I think that as Spacers you two guys could blend your Space&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31434"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37781" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5bf9a27ff0f0fcfb75b40f8eeae02a7</guid>
				<title>Dan started the topic [Deep Space Scanner] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/deep-space-scanner/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Dec 2020 19:11:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Set 889 Radar Truck (<a href="http://lego.brickinstructions.com/en/lego_instructions/set/889/Radar_Truck" rel="noopener noreferrer" rel="nofollow ugc">instructions</a>) is the closest official inspiration for this one!</p>
<p>Rules:<br />
1. 35 parts + 1 minifig (29 parts, as our inspiration sports, seems too limiting)<br />
2. Minifig accessories count against part count<br />
3. Must be able to call it a scanner with a straight face</p>
<p>Note: it doesn&#8217;t have to be a vehicle &#8211; many sets had cool scanners&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31406"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/deep-space-scanner/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">179ddd40c16fe5ede137db66d03ced5b</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36400</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 15:32:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great find, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>!</p>
<p>Thoughts:</p>
<p>* This is proof that &#8220;ANYthing can be Space.&#8221;<br />
* B for Blackton, F for Futuron, M for M-Tron, P for Space Police. Of course!<br />
* Wait, wait, wait&#8230; the W unfolds to make another W?!<br />
* THIS is what I mean when I say &#8220;color blocking&#8221;: colors can act with and against shaping to amplify it, and there are many color&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30437"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36400" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">873d625ffb96eebccafa29f2d5ead77f</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35086</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:17:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a>, if you go in for the torsos, which are the key, after all, I&#8217;d be interested in 5 for sure, for a construction themed CS team. The other thing I thought of is the impact of a swarm of *orange* CS figs as a massive construction crew, with complex EVA suits, big power tools, flying space tugs maybe. Knowing your style, probably building a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29351"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35086" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6af213afaaca493932d539d871d953de</guid>
				<title>BaronVonYinzer replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35073</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jan 2020 02:38:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Totally agree&#8230; Growing up there was Red Blue and white, then I got a couple YEllow space men, and the one Black suited space man.. never switched up their parts, I do however want a few of the orange guys as well&#8230; I do have an issue witht he visors and the like.. Heck the first visors of any kind I recall came with the yellow castle </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32af62cf6db73107f36069ad942b218c</guid>
				<title>Dan Efran replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35026</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 18:52:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree. It&#8217;s a <em>space suit</em>. Space suits have been basically monochromatic since forever, in reality and in every fictional setting. A different visor color is fine. I cringe slighly at using the newer helmets, which mess with the classic, almost VW-bug-iconic lines of the original spacefig design&#8230;but I use them anyway at times. A jetpack or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29304"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35026" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cacefa4dab98638dea879685bf98912c</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Classic space orange minifig to go with the new minifig book?  Is he/she avalibl in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35019</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 15:15:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the same approach, which has carried over into how I do my United Earth Fleet and Outer Colonies factions now. I do combine different colors of hips, torsos, arms and hands, and I&#8217;ve found that changing the hip part to a contrasting color makes it look like a harness, so I do that often.</p>
<p>This doesn&#8217;t work as well for Classic Space figs,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29299"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/classic-space-orange-minifig-to-go-with-the-new-minifig-book-is-he-she-avalibl/#post-35019" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eec2f9a24f070b79648d0b32263b0eb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:01:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am working on re-designing my exo-suit hangar to fit the display case in the Lego store. I envision one side being the inside of it and the other side being the out side if it. The structure itself will be predominately gray. I want to keep the story flow focused and simple so I want to avoid Easter eggs or things that look out of place. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26752"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54400fe1a446d306d4c3eeca688c9533</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:32:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On Saturday March 9th I&#8217;m having a space build at my place from noon until whenever we&#8217;re done with it for the day. I&#8217;m ordering pizza. </p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve tagged everyone that I know of that is currently interested in space or expressed interest in coming. Anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26226"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea68eb8e46abdd1be44618eae587d0e2</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield started the topic Steel City LUG Did It Better in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-lug-did-it-better/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 May 2018 17:47:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>#humblebrag</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="wZ5Grmg1bz"><p><a href="https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/05/14/lego-architecture-21042-statue-liberty-21041-great-wall-china-officially-unveiled-news/" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Architecture 21042 Statue of Liberty and 21041 Great Wall of China officially unveiled [News]</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;LEGO Architecture 21042 Statue of Liberty and 21041 Great Wall of China officially unveiled [News]&#8221; &#8212; The Brothers Brick" src="https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/05/14/lego-architecture-21042-statue-liberty-21041-great-wall-china-officially-unveiled-news/embed/#?secret=fn368KgTma#?secret=wZ5Grmg1bz" data-secret="wZ5Grmg1bz" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
<p>Who all contributed to The Great Wall at Cranberry Library? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dc221803/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dc221803</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I&#8217;m pretty sure did; what about others? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/split-great-wall-discussions/" rel="nofollow ugc">Let&#8217;s check the records!</a> Looks like <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/huntleyfx/" rel="nofollow ugc">@huntleyfx</a> and Greg&#8217;s son&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23407"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-lug-did-it-better/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ecb3af643408769de33a9dd10e2cb15</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield started the topic Steel City LUG Did It Better in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-lug-did-it-better/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 May 2018 17:47:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>#humblebrag</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="cbKJxQgzhR"><p><a href="https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/05/14/lego-architecture-21042-statue-liberty-21041-great-wall-china-officially-unveiled-news/" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Architecture 21042 Statue of Liberty and 21041 Great Wall of China officially unveiled [News]</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;LEGO Architecture 21042 Statue of Liberty and 21041 Great Wall of China officially unveiled [News]&#8221; &#8212; The Brothers Brick" src="https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/05/14/lego-architecture-21042-statue-liberty-21041-great-wall-china-officially-unveiled-news/embed/#?secret=fopJOZVuky#?secret=cbKJxQgzhR" data-secret="cbKJxQgzhR" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
<p>Who all contributed to The Great Wall at Cranberry Library? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dc221803/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dc221803</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I&#8217;m pretty sure did; what about others? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/split-great-wall-discussions/" rel="nofollow ugc">Let&#8217;s check the records!</a> Looks like <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/huntleyfx/" rel="nofollow ugc">@huntleyfx</a> and Greg&#8217;s son&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23405"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steel-city-lug-did-it-better/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e85a7e6d68e50f469028c5faeb468642</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/12/#post-21046</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:07:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Some of us have been angling for that invitation for five years&#8230; <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/JoshHall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@JoshHall</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cd50d438a9b40ac28215652527e83da</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic New to town from Vegas in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-to-town-from-vegas/#post-19292</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Dec 2016 03:18:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oy vey, another Dan! Take a number&#8230; <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a> is Dan the First, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> is Dan the Second, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bsodan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bsodan</a> is Dan the Third, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/danny316p/" rel="nofollow ugc">@danny316p</a> is Danfourth&#8230; I now pronounce thee Danfifth! (&#8230;and we actually have a few others registered on the site, but they&#8217;re not very active and thus have been exempted from our enumeration&#8230;)</p>
<p>But seriously, welcome,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16506"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-to-town-from-vegas/#post-19292" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd58f2454ee2b2553eef293fac7e5d23</guid>
				<title>Tim started the topic SHIPtember in Steel City in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shiptember-in-steel-city/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2015 00:17:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wanted to congrats <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/hacim/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hacim</a> for their wicked cool SHIPs they built.  Dan, your expansion of the Galaxy Explorer into a true SHIP was a great throwback build.  And Micah&#8217;s liberal use of color is very striking.  Great job both!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e21da10ff0828543c320248bc9a80eb</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-2/#post-8587</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:35:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bloomfield? I&#8217;m just across the bridge from ya! Our dearly departed friend <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dc221803/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dc221803</a> used to lock down the Lawrenceville area for us, so it&#8217;s good to have some fresh blood in the East End. Haven&#8217;t heard from <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a> over in Highland Park in a while, or <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a> either &#8211; he&#8217;s around Squirrel Hill. But <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> is in Dirty South Oakland and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7011"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-2/#post-8587" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>