<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | EthanG944 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/ethang944/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/ethang944/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for EthanG944.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:45:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f044baea5c557c8b41e35ed35aa0a79</guid>
				<title>EthanG944 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/45079/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:53:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fe38a2ba9d4282b59f53b766db7b72a</guid>
				<title>EthanG944 replied to the topic New Member - Ethan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-ethan/#post-56903</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2024 02:49:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&lt; Welcome Ethan! Are you a big Rollercoaster Tycoon fan given the amusement park &amp; video game interests? &gt;</p>
<p>Very much so! They are some of my favorites. I’ve tried to make some mock ups of my future diorama in open rct, but I can seem to get the scale right</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ced5bc5d1f430c4a43a0e09abf1c83d0</guid>
				<title>EthanG944 replied to the topic New Member - Ethan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-ethan/#post-56897</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2024 22:47:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like that rendition, is it 6 wide or 8? Would look great alongside the Porsche Speed Champions. There’s a great larger scale 944 on rebrickable I have been eyeing for a while</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">548855a96589bd575b3988f3d713e98f</guid>
				<title>EthanG944 started the topic New Member - Ethan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-ethan/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jan 2024 02:07:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone,</p>
<p>My name is Ethan (27M). I grew up in North-East OH, Youngstown area, and I am fairly new to the Pittsburgh area (living in Cranberry Twp currently). I&#8217;m a life-long Lego fan recently coming out of a soft dark age (only one or two sets a year), I blame the Bionicle GWP last year for rekindling my passion. I had a few sets as a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44425"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-ethan/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14150335b63c7b46e148f309bddf7385</guid>
				<title>EthanG944 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/44424/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jan 2024 01:26:12 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>