<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Henry Ginsburg | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/ginsburger01/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/ginsburger01/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Henry Ginsburg.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 15:42:35 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaf47a300559e641847907dbb632cc88</guid>
				<title>Henry Ginsburg replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69473</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2026 00:16:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3340170fde490a95233e05073334e78f</guid>
				<title>Henry Ginsburg replied to the topic New TFOL in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-tfol/#post-44368</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 May 2022 00:56:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 16 now. I don&#8217;t know why but I wrote this in February but it didn&#8217;t post until April. Weird.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5f665ebb442d0631fb54f90ce718553</guid>
				<title>Henry Ginsburg started the topic New TFOL in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-tfol/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:49:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Henry Ginsburg, a resident of USC. I currently attend USC Highschool. Thats right&#8230; I&#8217;m not 18. I&#8217;ll be 16 in March. However, I absolutely love LEGO. My main focus is my LEGO city in my basement. I also build standalone mocs, like my minifig scale model of Falling Water. I run a business that focuses on building custom LEGO&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36077"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-tfol/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2725884c8c0602e4dd0a83cb28306f51</guid>
				<title>Henry Ginsburg changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/34735/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:26:58 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac6e0dfc7915aa409263d90c654d56c4</guid>
				<title>Henry Ginsburg&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/34734/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:26:01 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a1092cc1536fcc2e1cf6f8bcfc0609f</guid>
				<title>Henry Ginsburg became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/31932/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2021 00:05:36 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>