<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Greg Schubert | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/greg/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/greg/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Greg Schubert.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:23:33 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbd9c0fcaee638c12e8ed85bada867f8</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic rotating display sign up in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rotating-display-sign-up/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2025 21:17:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> suggested a central place to track and sign up who is currently in a display, since the number of displays are growing with BAM, lego store, etc.</p>
<p>I came up with this:<br />
<a href="https://site84125-fe515w.scloudsite101.com/rotating-displays/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://site84125-fe515w.scloudsite101.com/rotating-displays/</a></p>
<p>just a demo mode for now, so don&#8217;t think you&#8217;re going to reserve anything just yet.  the idea is that it will&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51355"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rotating-display-sign-up/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">629bddd2f51fe367933acb61f9255cbb</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic New Member - John Santore in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-john-santore/#post-64119</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2025 15:09:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Uh-Oh, 4960 Route 8 is in Shoppers Plaza!! That IS in <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> and my back yard (and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/" rel="nofollow ugc">@cybladez101</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/skippermike/" rel="nofollow ugc">@skippermike</a>, among others)!!</p>
<p>Welcome <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jsantore/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jsantore</a>, look forward to meeting you!! We do have one relatively close event to your new store coming up in Mars PA for the Mars New Year Festival June 6-7th if you want to check out that thread!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">200b461644240aaed8f40341edae8370</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic New Member - John Santore in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-john-santore/#post-64112</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2025 02:41:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome, John! We have heard rumors of the BAM moving into the Cranberry area. It will be great to have this new aspect to the local community because we have seriously lacked a local second-hand LEGO store in the region. Good luck with your final preparations for opening the store. We can&#8217;t wait to check it out.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> I think&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49255"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-john-santore/#post-64112" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b81cbf033096c0fde1d62ffb5b4da5f3</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63875</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Apr 2025 02:48:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I appreciate you looking out for me! As much as I would love some of the stuff in there, If I come home with more fire trucks my wife would likely kill me. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ef1c3837c6ad7e129732e781f88ce6</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62916</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Feb 2025 15:44:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wanted to see if anyone might be able to help <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/smallfrost/" rel="nofollow ugc">@smallfrost</a> with a school assignment. Jonah needs to interview someone who has direct experience of a national or local historic event and had their life directly impacted by it. Topics have ranged from local topics including the closure of West View Park, Hurricane Ivan flooding, and the decline of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48408"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62916" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6f6bb1ac6e30899a0f978d8fd9114ea</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60876</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Oct 2024 13:49:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230;there&#8217;s a thread for that&#8230;</p>
<p>and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> created it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29cbe0f0f5b88c47102565003072e964</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Dan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-dan/#post-59889</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Aug 2024 15:58:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the club, Dan! </p>
<p>LOL <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711098cd7d922ec320f05e343d058c59</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just bumping this as the 13th is this Saturday.  Wanted to get a likely headcount.  I have invited several friends of mine (non-LUG members) at least 2 of whom are coming.</p>
<p>In:<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dansboss/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dansboss</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a><br />
Myself +2</p>
<p>Out:<br />
@hacimh</p>
<p>Unknown (others who are in the north area and/or have expressed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8eec07a355abbdac4b10f70e15bc9b7</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58528</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2024 20:24:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, but as the time gets closer and I have still not registered, it gets more unlikely, so don&#8217;t plan for me being there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a6e00ef271e649f1054c6ca55331dca</guid>
				<title>John S replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58525</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2024 16:28:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Couple questions since I&#8217;ve never been to this (or any larger show). </p>
<p>Do the lugs typically stay together to display and individual exhibitors get bunched into the separate themes? Or would lugs get separated as well?</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> are you still  considering displaying? I&#8217;m assuming your North Pole / winter builds? Any interest in having a double sided&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45626"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58525" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e661c18c9a6135f1f567f78ec134abfc</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic &#034;Project Baseplate&#034; starting LEGO clubs for kids in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/project-baseplate-starting-lego-clubs-for-kids/#post-58505</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 23:58:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> and I had a nice meeting with John. </p>
<p>I&#8217;m going to campus on the 12th to check out their space and am going to start the training soon. RJ actually got his certification already so I&#8217;m hoping to team up with him at some point. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b76d05012768507dad2cb1c35bdb496d</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58482</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 00:54:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> could you please check discord or give me a call or text ~ My cell is 412.983.4708<br />
1. Just want to make sure your ok, 2. Want to check in on the deal for the sets &#8230; I need an address to either meet you or to just drop by. I&#8217;m tied up tomorrow from 9am &#8211; probably 6p, but have no issues dropping by or meeting after.  </p>
<p>I&#8217;d ideally like to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45594"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58482" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3137f5b7eb2c43c044ef5eb992b56bf0</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58336</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:54:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, here&#8217;s the PennLUG standard that we&#8217;ve followed for straight track. The track sections are both MILS&#8217;d and ballasted. Hope this helps!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">739f38b1d930243f0eb85a743b40ad64</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic &#034;Project Baseplate&#034; starting LEGO clubs for kids in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/project-baseplate-starting-lego-clubs-for-kids/#post-58243</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:25:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/lgbrickbuilder/" rel="nofollow ugc">@lgbrickbuilder</a> certainly feel free to pass along my information to John. I&#8217;ll actually be close to campus on the 19th in the morning and am free on the 22nd if you don&#8217;t mind me tagging along. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f525bb746c5f1cfb4f8522afd20a3783</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic LUG Directory in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-directory/#post-58143</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2024 14:40:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I believe both Josh and I mentioned that people change their display name to include their first name. It&#8217;s much easier for us on the backend when we&#8217;re assigning cup credits to search by name than to remember a username. Perhaps it&#8217;s time for a reminder.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d9f09e003f87e649949347392ac0556</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57949</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Mar 2024 14:32:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, I did want to have it done for the Home Show but it&#8217;s not worth the aggravation and rush to try and solve it before Tuesday.  I think that it is not minifig scale &#8211; I think minifigs are proportionally too tall.  The tower would be about 19 inches high but a real cooling tower is around 660 feet.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, thank you for your good ideas&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45228"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57949" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acd5c7f45c569eccea581efe4369f3d2</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57941</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Mar 2024 04:57:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> for your thoughtful answer AND your attention to proper grammar. I will welcome your thoughts when you get to take a look at it.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f20c9395edcec1b37597aa62e42b705</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57930</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 23:28:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, such a nice offer and what a fun-looking cone.  Am I reading the room correctly that glue is NOT an option?!!  I&#8217;m trying to figure out how a cone would look as part of this.  Maybe if I could build enough supports on the bottom and the cone could sit on top of the supports, maybe it would work. I still don&#8217;t think the top cylinder&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45222"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57930" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76478299f20c45a626df0101923239ee</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-57917</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2024 22:33:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> yes you are right, hundreds.  So depressing.  I had originally thought about that design you posted, but when I found the AP1000 I dropped everything.  </p>
<p>I forgot to add the picture of the Studio Stability warning.  In my opinion baed on handling this thing, the Studio warning does not even highlight half of the poor connections.  So bummed!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d22fc868b13f64e2a2eaab8389d9d1be</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/14/#post-57077</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jan 2024 04:15:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I talked to Paula tonight. Would you be able to install the display at the store at 9:30 on Saturday morning?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0dcda5248e378c82954ff8b7b1a4d671</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/13/#post-56245</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2023 21:32:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> you continue to be the King of the Christmas Village.  Outstanding build and I love the backstory.  Old churches have some amazing architecture and it is a shame whenever one is demolished.  I really love the double bay windows in the back using the newer curved window piece and the pearl gold diamond windows.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8d84750480a281a595b4013b908ad56</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Minifigure Plexiglass display (100 figs) in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/minifigure-plexiglass-display-100-figs/#post-55717</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Nov 2023 08:14:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/andrewse2/" rel="nofollow ugc">@andrewse2</a> Do you happen to have a picture of the display case? I might be interested as well.  If <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/nkurta0505/" rel="nofollow ugc">@nkurta0505</a> do not buy it.<br />
Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f0f144dc0e619aa943c75734ff21166</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53015</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2023 21:36:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> Congratulations!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">561f0355d36f4580f9d49eb5da06462f</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Helium Transport Car in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/helium-transport-car/#post-52876</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 May 2023 17:28:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Correct. Axle hole so it fits not as tight as if it were the usual hole that fits the bar end.<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, indeed, it&#8217;s great for cooling rockets and maintaining pressure in the fuel tanks, according to some. </p>
<p>It&#8217;s currently 99% built. Just waiting on one piece that was missed in a previous BL order. Looking forward to the next show with this on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41989"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/helium-transport-car/#post-52876" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33d85f316964ac1a4c5393c89db3a6e0</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/2/#post-52310</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2023 21:52:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ha ha very funny <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>.  At least my plant will have a containment!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">102463c52b491fed5747c2b18694f170</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/2/#post-52194</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2023 18:24:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, I&#8217;m loving the tire idea!  Maybe in my NEXT nuclear plant I will make &#8220;sport&#8221; steam generators with tires holding their Dragon Eggs on.  </p>
<p>Because of the 5-stack of 1&#215;1 rounds, I&#8217;ve had to add one plate thickness in height to the reactor shield wall on either side of the reactor, so that the piping enters the Steam Generator at the correct&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41514"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/2/#post-52194" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34831578a3bb67bba2cd39b97eec457d</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/52/#post-51775</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Mar 2023 19:27:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/donated-collection/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/donated-collection/</a></p>
<p>In case that thread falls out of the &#8220;Recent&#8221; list.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5b5ba04214ef3f958f9e51eae1ebcdc</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/52/#post-51760</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Mar 2023 18:24:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, it&#8217;s in the &#8220;Donated Collection&#8221; thread.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80fd13ff683f52d75d7cb134b8a45f9f</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/52/#post-51088</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Mar 2023 15:23:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I saw this last night on reddit: <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/11f3j96/lego_winter_village/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/11f3j96/lego_winter_village/</a></p>
<p>Impressive.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa8ac8fa452a067b1981458c3ea738f9</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/#post-48665</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Dec 2022 01:18:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, I have not started anything in real life yet.  For a good array of images from the LDD design, see  <a href="https://imgur.com/gallery/2ae1nKw" rel="nofollow ugc">https://imgur.com/gallery/2ae1nKw</a>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">732d5d9207c8383ef9ff4124db6fa031</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/#post-47881</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:35:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, yes this is the Westinghouse AP (Advanced Passive) 1000 megawatt nuclear power plant.  I used to work at Westinghouse in the nuclear business.  I got the idea to build a nuclear plant when I staffed the LUG table at the Home Show this year, and sat next to the windmill.  I thought we needed a nuclear plant too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d24710f44066c636290e3df6bda700</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47386</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:17:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> Happy to help on anything I can. I manage a prototyping shop at work so we have lots of fun toys. It is a little unrelated to lego but might have some opportunities for cross over too.</p>
<p>We have some really nice measurement tools and 3d printers, cnc milling machines, laser cutter and even 3d scanners. I also have an injection molding machine&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38200"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47386" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">828fb682ee37de34a2c2a1749ba27bee</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47375</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:27:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> Thanks for letting me know about the Trolley Museum. I will look into it further. This weekend was already pretty full but perhaps I can take the boys out to see it next weekend.</p>
<p>I have been involved with Lego Robotics a little over the years. I coached a team while I was in high school and also another team while in college. Since I moved&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38195"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47375" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6ff1dbd52c13819f42355150283784b</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/48/#post-46520</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Sep 2022 15:29:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> Nope.  Was in Virginia 2 weeks ago.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14f4c7c6f826f517262acc259e033726</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/48/#post-46516</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Sep 2022 13:56:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, 376 miles away!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd1804fb3e36cf697c6104569b6f0e19</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44278</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2022 23:40:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This program is rudely not letting me quote #19279 by <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> on page 10 of Threadjacking where he mentions <a href="https://bricksandminifigs.com/our-stores/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://bricksandminifigs.com/our-stores/</a>, so pretend this is the quote.</p>
<p>Awesome!  There&#8217;s one in Omaha, NE where I&#8217;ll be visiting my aunt next month!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">754340883b764dd5acaaa299965b28d0</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44176</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:04:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f62e; thanks for the tip <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>! Looks like I better make a call.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4a3733023a4fc99b534d9d5095dd6de</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/6/#post-43824</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:14:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Thanks, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> but the cupcake-wheeled rover isn&#8217;t one of mine. That post was a bit of a round-up (the third one down was mine) although I was kicking myself that I never got those cupcake parts because the thought had occurred to me. </p>
<p>As far as the tissue box rover&#8230;I naturally had that idea, but thought it would be too obvious of a direction&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35854"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/6/#post-43824" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">850b10136f1ebd4f0b9384a479d6204e</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/#post-43052</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:31:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This squirrel that <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> posted gives me Minecraft flashbacks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5125b3a52e59c64a851e7b8d29b3186b</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/2/#post-42600</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:29:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On the 2022 LUGBulk sheet, my top two choices are:</p>
<p>1&#215;2 trans-clear plate<br />
1&#215;2 trans-red tile</p>
<p>Will then asked if I am making fire trucks.  Unfortunately for firetruck enthusiasts everywhere, I am not.  So I thought I&#8217;d explain my motivations here for anybody interested, even though I realize this is probably zero people, so that I don&#8217;t threadjack&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34907"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/2/#post-42600" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">280cdd39665663c8963437647ec231dd</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/6/#post-41717</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Nov 2021 20:32:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, is the Bank making it to Cranberry First Stop and/or Winter Trolley?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24f550cf76147798b03e6c6aeb3dc761</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic AFOL new to the group from the south! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41083</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:16:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG. Don&#8217;t worry about maximum verbosity of any post you make; I&#8217;ve already gotten a club award for that. It&#8217;s true! We have fun here, so share your passion for building without restraint. Excitement is infectious!</p>
<p>Off the top of my head, here are the builders whose unique work inspires me.</p>
<p>As for the North Pole Village, talk to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@g&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33754"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41083" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bd2c026b67323e96758a69b22df2067</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40570</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Sep 2021 13:50:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>9/1/2021:</p>
<p>CAR DESIGN</p>
<p>* Walking around, I realized that I can take another degree of departure in shaping for my street legal car designs. I can do snub nosed cars, boxy with long, horizontal lines, big front, big trunk, round on one end and boxy on the other, and I can start designing pick-up trucks and flatbeds. I might want to do a beer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33383"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40570" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec65faab69ce94f308be32888d40c73d</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40556</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:08:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/30/2021:</p>
<p>CAR CONSTRUCTION</p>
<p>* <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>: That alternate #46 car looks good, and turned out to be just about on par with the #17 and #23 cars. It&#8217;s inevitable that the cars are each a little different, as dictated by the sticker sheet available. There really isn&#8217;t much improvement I could suggest, and that&#8217;s a good sign.</p>
<p>* I&#8217;ve decided to change the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33371"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40556" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f248ad797821fbd1b2c491164e3ca79</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40539</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Aug 2021 23:18:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/28/2021:</p>
<p>Built the alternate #46 for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> in black and orange flame, sponsored by Fuzone, Heading and others. Does a ResQ torso fit as a firesuit? Why, yes. Yes it does.</p>
<p>We tested the largest race car I had, and it fits the CARVANA bays nicely. </p>
<p>20 30 80 89<br />
FOUR CARS REMAIN</p>
<p>2 4 5 6 7 8 18 27<br />
ALTERNATES POSSIBLE</p>
<p>3 18 46<br />
ALTERNATES&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33358"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40539" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e420ad4ae316c677f3bf5f72ae89ef5</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40505</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:24:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope. </p>
<p>By the way, parts list updated if you want to help out, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>. I&#8217;m certain I have *some* of these parts, but I obviously can&#8217;t check until I get home and start packing it up.</p>
<p>The roof and the bows are the key. The sides of spoiler won&#8217;t look great, but it&#8217;ll do with this sticker sheet. Maybe we can throw on 2&#215;2 triangle tiles on there&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b72bb65570f194c02c4cf559fc3976a</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40497</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Aug 2021 14:30:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>: I just successfully removed myself from the weekend work schedule, and I can go to the event. So sure! I do intend to bring some both to show to you and to build on, including the #46 I now want to earmark for you since you&#8217;ve shown interest.</p>
<p>I think the #17 and #23 would be instructive in how to design the #46, and I have a complete&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33335"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40497" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42c0b39210150a56be00718846213f5a</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40452</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:27:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/23/2021:</p>
<p>CAR DESIGN</p>
<p>* Gathered some parts for the alternate #46, #80 and #89. I&#8217;m running out of roofs.<br />
* I am really torn on the place of the alternate #46. The existing #46 has a full pit crew now, and is very well sponsored by XTreme and Smooth Racing Oil. However, the alternate #46 matches the pattern of the existing #17 and #23 cars,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33296"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40452" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03d137bbd72544607a4633ea662c1a2d</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic The Case for Tablescraps in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-case-for-tablescraps/#post-40417</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:48:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>But seriously, great thoughts, Rich! (and Ben.)</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, here&#8217;s the reference you&#8217;re looking for:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">945a07d2c0426b74fb6dedef267e395f</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/41/#post-39960</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:41:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>  I believe you are thinking of Sir Troy&#8217;s Toy Kingdom &#8211; <a href="https://www.sirtroys.com/locations" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.sirtroys.com/locations</a> &#8211; in North Canton.  There is now a second location now in Medina.  Either would be not too far off a trip to the Beachwood Store.  I grew up about 20 minutes from North Canton and have intended many times to stop in and see what he has.</p>
<p>He also runs a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32911"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/41/#post-39960" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>