<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Hannah Dow | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/hannah133/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/hannah133/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hannah Dow.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54687b97d925baae45c3d5be85b564a3</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/11/#post-54359</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Aug 2023 23:53:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Next time give me a heads up, and I can meet you (or anyone else) there! You’re in my stomping grounds 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e924ae2fb4194cdfa31da8277722ec31</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/41340/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Apr 2023 13:06:15 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c0f49d2ca08df0a60ac9c11ed3a6911</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic How’s Hannah? (MOC thread/update!) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hows-hannah-moc-thread-update/#post-45577</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2022 20:12:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks all! and like Will mentioned, feel free to follow/friend me if we&#8217;re not already connected 🙂 @Ohiolug on instagram too is the main updates for my lug now</p>
<p>whoops! here that link 🙂<br />
<a href="https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd08XloNP3j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd08XloNP3j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link</a></p>
<p>LMAO Matt &#8211; not gonna lie, I was going to say something about my tunnel building&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36944"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hows-hannah-moc-thread-update/#post-45577" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c17aaeae0ac13b38eecda007577df4a3</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow started the topic How’s Hannah? (MOC thread/update!) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hows-hannah-moc-thread-update/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jul 2022 19:52:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&lt;!&#8211; wp:paragraph &#8211;&gt;<br />
&lt;p&gt;Wowwww can’t believe it’s been nearly 5 years since my last SCLUG event! Curious what I’ve been up to? This is for you 🙂 and also because <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> called me out lol love it!&lt;/p&gt;<br />
&lt;!&#8211; /wp:paragraph &#8211;&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;!&#8211; wp:paragraph &#8211;&gt;<br />
&lt;p&gt;I moved to Ohio back in 2017 for a position at Honda where I still work within the Engin&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36909"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hows-hannah-moc-thread-update/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b67575fd4e9ed544378712a08fe9c61</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35356</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jan 2020 02:50:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wish I could make a trip out for this! </p>
<p>How’d ya pull off the free tix? It’s coming to Columbus in June, I may wait to purchase my tickets if this is a possibility over here&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cac7469f71c44d3de83ab5c7d03812e7</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh - June 29th &#038; 30th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-lego-bar-pittsburgh-june-29th-30th/#post-34607</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:21:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m also down for a group trip, just say when 🙂 </p>
<p>(there&#8217;s different time slots you have to pick for your ticket)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfe8bf18f0711ea69b16b3854bc90c63</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/31/#post-34289</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:26:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya! Check out my Instagram (@legofreak133) I have a few. If you’re looking for the file I can send your way. Mine are top view. I recently bought the big Hogwarts castle and was thinking of doing a time lapse vid more in the style of the Pitt logo. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd0e5625d8bec39bd8d4cff0a76130a2</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/5/#post-32074</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2019 13:33:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>wow these new sets look amazing!! I agree with Bob; for $30 that&#8217;s a no brainer to get the Hungarian horntail! It&#8217;s too bad the licensed sets aren&#8217;t eligible for the 15% off with AFOL day this weekend :/ At least I think that&#8217;s the rule. Regardless, thinking I&#8217;ll pick at least one of these new ones up on Saturday. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a801ac37089af910c0748af15239854</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/29/#post-31547</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:09:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greg!! I am having the exact same issue. I did indeed call customer service and they said my account was listed as a &#8220;Paypal Business&#8221;. I think I switched it over to that when Bricklink went to the autopayment if you had a marketplace account. Now, I am supposed to provide documents showing the business name and Tax ID on them&#8230;which I for sure&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27092"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/29/#post-31547" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b8392f8842a728c6a24d7db6fea9541</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh - June 29th &#038; 30th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-lego-bar-pittsburgh-june-29th-30th/#post-30959</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2019 13:38:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well the same company announced about a month ago that their lego pop up bar is coming to Columbus, OH in September. So it is a legitimate thing haha I guess the question is if they are actually gonna make a stop in Pittsburgh or not </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcf8a1fbc5329d143963807f25b8d010</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh - June 29th &#038; 30th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-lego-bar-pittsburgh-june-29th-30th/#post-30956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2019 10:44:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>subbed because if I can get tix, I&#8217;m making a trip! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0621722a0494e4bc80fef65181a9f066</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/#post-29927</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Jan 2019 16:30:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Jim! We can coordinate how I’ll get em once they’re all sorted and ready. I don’t mind paying my ship cost, but I can always make a trip if there’s a show coming up in March/April 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">088a026cd407824a7d06d357443c1bb5</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/#post-29883</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Jan 2019 19:20:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jim, if you&#8217;re buying a box, I&#8217;d be interested in buying a set from ya like we did for series 18</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1844506ff48eee8ea5520521b023b8bb</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/4/#post-29133</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Oct 2018 21:21:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Update: went to Barnes and noble and the manager said they got a letter from corporate saying they were not going to get any of those sets. They said a lot of people have been asking about them. I asked if it was just that store, and they said it was a regional memo &#x1f631; </p>
<p>if anyone happens to find an extra and wants to help this Ohio girl out, I’d b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-25074"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/4/#post-29133" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72eaaa2062d6f57afbf9f81d7e46f8cc</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/4/#post-29110</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Oct 2018 16:33:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s great to hear Jim! I had tried going to the local barnes and noble 2 weeks ago and they couldn&#8217;t find anything about it in their computers but we were searching for &#8220;Bricktober&#8221;. Hopefully if I go back and ask about the &#8220;professors set&#8221; like you mentioned, I&#8217;ll have better luck 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8577e1ce1432422953e1bb53e1536a7c</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic color schemes in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/color-schemes/#post-28759</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Sep 2018 12:36:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love this, incidentally I’m a also about to parktake in a modular build using the bright light yellow. Excellent timing and I’m definitely taking your considerations into mind! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">069770ea1c92ecfa7e3a7237b23f91d8</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/4/#post-28371</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Aug 2018 13:04:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="d8dez1khNk"><p><a href="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-harry-potter-diagon-alley-40289-found-in-lego-certified-store/" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Harry Potter Diagon Alley (40289) Found in LEGO Certified Store</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;LEGO Harry Potter Diagon Alley (40289) Found in LEGO Certified Store&#8221; &#8212; The Brick Fan" src="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-harry-potter-diagon-alley-40289-found-in-lego-certified-store/embed/#?secret=8sAnNTW7ES#?secret=d8dez1khNk" data-secret="d8dez1khNk" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
<p>Man. LEGO is killing my wallet this year &#x1f602; but all of this is just so awesome </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea91f11175e7a71040e29496674c90c9</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/4/#post-28310</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Aug 2018 12:24:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> omg sorry Tim! You too, how would you like yours delivered to you? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9d0d43a3f51db580c5dcddb8ce8bdff</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/4/#post-28309</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Aug 2018 01:44:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had an eventful weekend, found an unopened box from the walmart near my parents! well, only after pestering them to check the back but either way, I finally scored mine 🙂 so <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> lemme know which ones you&#8217;d like and I can either ship em to you or wait til you&#8217;re in the Cbus area again! Wish I could have found it sooner when you were in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24375"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/4/#post-28309" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be5315ff87da0986b53a437bbf1a1eab</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28201</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 17:31:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, I think if you&#8217;ve got one available/held for you, could you grab it for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> and I please? Although I am not in Pittsburgh to be able to meet you lol so I suppose I shouldn&#8217;t be callin&#8217; the shots :p Hopefully Greg or Bob chimes in prior to 3 to second this. </p>
<p>I think unless we hear otherwise, go ahead and pick it up and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24271"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28201" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9348bcd269af82475ff8fb99c60c9a13</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28197</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 15:34:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>my local walmart is out already and said they won&#8217;t be back in stock til August 13. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">904d6793df577e5d23cfe5f377748e67</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28148</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 20:37:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Stopped at my local Walmart, said the same thing that Jim said; they’re not selling any til Tuesday :/</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9aa0e5a5bcde4049581bc87ccc5f1bd1</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28131</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:03:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>how fun! not sure if I can make it to one this weekend but I&#8217;ll try 🙂 also, I have a friend who&#8217;s going to check the local walmart today for a box and if she doesn&#8217;t find one then I&#8217;m looking at a different one after work haha we&#8217;ll get it somehow! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">644c11e88147a72f48db02599eeea418</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28126</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2018 21:57:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sent the LDD file, and to add on to greg&#8217;s point if you do a quick &#8220;select all that&#8217;s connected&#8221; you&#8217;ll find there are portions not connected to anything haha so it&#8217;s not perfect, but could definitely be a good guideline! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e382c768711068392fd25b523b8da62</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/2/#post-28117</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2018 10:50:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll email you all a copy tonight after work 🙂 </p>
<p>If you find a full box, sure, you can post it here! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3538e78b3b806240b75d86f6123807e5</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/2/#post-28105</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2018 18:29:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wouldn&#8217;t buy them, I found a LDD file for it, free! From that you can get the parts list and a decent step by step (haven&#8217;t actually looked at the instructions rendition yet thought) I can email it to you if you like 🙂 </p>
<p>Bob, I&#8217;m in the process of building that set too! Hopefully I&#8217;ll finish it this evening. </p>
<p>What&#8217;s the GP for Wednesday, I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24185"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/2/#post-28105" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff6af155573907bdc7ee33cba348defe</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/2/#post-28052</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:34:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2 things, first I called the LEGO store and asked about buying a whole box on Aug 1 but they said they absolutely will not do that, but perhaps target or Walmart would. I wouldn’t mind buying a box from the eBay link, just not sure if delivery time. </p>
<p>Second thing, R.I.P. my wallet. But it looks so pretty &#x1f60d;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22060a6fccabafa384bd3b222b784756</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/2/#post-27971</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:13:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good deal, I had thought I heard they won&#8217;t sell full boxes anymore but I&#8217;ll call to ask! Either way, I can stop by August 1st after work to pick up a box if they&#8217;ll sell me one 🙂 If not, that ebay deal might not be a bad route. Although, like Greg said, he&#8217;s already pre-sold 88 of them, who knows if he&#8217;ll actually have that many/more than that. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c61a8a89ac695ef9617aaf8f49cde49</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2018 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2018/#post-27970</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:50:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>turns out the arm holes of a normal minifig are the same size as those on a lego flashlight minifig which can lead to some interesting mashups lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35fc684b702083d6be289b258872ecaf</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/2/#post-27945</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jul 2018 14:04:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When do they come on sale/how do we even going about buying an entire box? I&#8217;d be up for another weekend trip to Pittsburgh to put in more time for panther project and then sort out some minifigs with my fav Harry Potter pals 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1046077e73831b920e550211f3d6fd08</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/2/#post-27888</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:51:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Alrighty, if it’s okay with you then I am very much a completionist so we could prorate the box since I’d like 1 of each to complete the series. Then we can get 1 more almost complete series for you, leaving us with various figs (mainly students) left over for bob if interested. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2ab5c94f4db0b412ba61cd72014ead2</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/#post-27834</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jul 2018 03:50:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> here’s the first report of a box breakdown&#8230; &#x1f62e; looks like maybe 2 full sets each box except there’s only 1 of Percival from fantastic beasts. </p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="64wnEkYcER"><p><a href="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-wizarding-world-harry-potter-collectible-minifigures-71022-reported-minifigure-breakdown/" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Wizarding World Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures (71022) Reported Minifigure Breakdown</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;LEGO Wizarding World Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures (71022) Reported Minifigure Breakdown&#8221; &#8212; The Brick Fan" src="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-wizarding-world-harry-potter-collectible-minifigures-71022-reported-minifigure-breakdown/embed/#?secret=q9b8oTHWYF#?secret=64wnEkYcER" data-secret="64wnEkYcER" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92982a023769607735121a41ae539c63</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/#post-27788</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jul 2018 15:15:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw a notification that they released 3 new Harry Potter sets today (July 1) so I figured I’d check them out&#8230;backorder already &#x1f61c; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">133d54519a03bdb82e24af6ac64dfefa</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2018 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2018/#post-27761</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2018 21:20:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Saw this today and although it’s not at Scala baby level, you may be able to do something fun with it 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab31c9f6fad6ff9006cbf59fe58fbdd8</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/#post-27755</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:25:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="nUedZYTvBj"><p><a href="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-wizarding-world-harry-potter-collectible-minifigures-71022-officially-revealed/" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Wizarding World Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures (71022) Officially Revealed</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;LEGO Wizarding World Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures (71022) Officially Revealed&#8221; &#8212; The Brick Fan" src="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-wizarding-world-harry-potter-collectible-minifigures-71022-officially-revealed/embed/#?secret=CExLoMhfCZ#?secret=nUedZYTvBj" data-secret="nUedZYTvBj" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
<p>Check it out!! Minifig line up announced 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b35d30abd33b4437b061fe3d43c01227</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/#post-27240</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 May 2018 10:51:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for posting this!! I&#8217;m a bit disappointed it&#8217;s a re-release of things that have been done before but I&#8217;m excited about the womping willow. the new look they&#8217;re giving to the train and quidditch sets is nice though. lol don&#8217;t get me wrong I&#8217;m sure I&#8217;ll still get em all :p </p>
<p>oh Filch isn&#8217;t new new, he was originally and only released in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23469"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/#post-27240" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd2fcf75aef1a0376a2d8d2282936e06</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Reply To: Ridiculously expensive parts in the forum Ridiculously expensive parts</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/reply/reply-to-ridiculously-expensive-parts/#post-26976</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 May 2018 12:56:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>what in the world! that&#8217;s insane!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve run into a few parts that I thought were expensive during my time bricklinking some old modulars but nothing <strong>that</strong> crazy. Here&#8217;s a couple:</p>
<p><a href="https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=73435c01&#038;C=86#T=C&#038;C=86" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=73435c01&#038;C=86#T=C&#038;C=86</a> doors from cafe corner,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23445"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/reply/reply-to-ridiculously-expensive-parts/#post-26976" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd2fcf75aef1a0376a2d8d2282936e06</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic Reply To: Ridiculously expensive parts in the forum Ridiculously expensive parts</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/expensive-bricklink-parts/#post-26976</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 May 2018 12:56:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>what in the world! that&#8217;s insane!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve run into a few parts that I thought were expensive during my time bricklinking some old modulars but nothing <strong>that</strong> crazy. Here&#8217;s a couple:</p>
<p><a href="https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=73435c01&#038;C=86#T=C&#038;C=86" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=73435c01&#038;C=86#T=C&#038;C=86</a> doors from cafe corner,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23245"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/expensive-bricklink-parts/#post-26976" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db527cff0346c73aad83a7c1b2f2786f</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/#post-26116</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:55:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I miss being in the area! lol if there was any way to move it I&#8217;d be the first one to transfer :/</p>
<p>Actually, I think I&#8217;ll be in Pittsburgh March 10 weekend and possibly the next weekend (but less likely) but any LUG events happening on either Saturday? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71908701333314e0ed5aa12a3c354a08</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/#post-26106</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:06:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>from what I understand, a D2C set is one that&#8217;s exclusive to lego/lego.com for x amount of time before amazon/toys r us/walmart are able to sell it. but Micah, feel free to correct if I&#8217;m wayyyy off! </p>
<p>Very excited for those new parts and the sweet minifig line up! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e4ab94a078db8a2f33b2e7ef338ad98</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow started the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:45:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>omg omg omg omg omg </p>
<p>I never thought this day would come. Also not sure why it is returning but I won&#8217;t complain. </p>
<p><a href="https://brickset.com/article/34362/lego-harry-potter-returns" rel="nofollow ugc">https://brickset.com/article/34362/lego-harry-potter-returns</a>!</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34b1ae191b51aa5b01c7801eed97318e</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic More Potter in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/more-potter/#post-25731</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2018 19:35:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>#subbed, this all looks amazing!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba9ba3409e371b26d79c8288f062df52</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic 2018 Q1  Build challenge - Step Right Up in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2018-q1-build-challenge-step-right-up/#post-25730</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2018 19:28:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Intrigued, do online submissions count? (No, not the bumper cars although I have modified it) I&#8217;ve got a new idea stewing for this theme</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">345622e090a9d1167edfbbd4809bff74</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic What Devilry Is This? in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-devilry-is-this/#post-24638</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2017 17:10:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>yea, intrigued. how does one earn a badge or a point?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c906c2b33ef76a4473e263361dbb634</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/#post-23925</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Oct 2017 01:17:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lol I’ve subbed, this could get interesting. I think that sign would be amazing but yea, at just about 5 baseplates long, it’s hard to see it come to life but I believe in you! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d144399409e3ff5d8f4f22265f7b6cc2</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic sphere generator and other lego tools in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sphere-generator-and-other-lego-tools/#post-22705</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2017 21:14:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve used brickr, you can load a 3D mesh image and it&#8217;ll generate a 3D lego model based off of it. It tries its best to account for interior structure but you&#8217;re kinda on your own if you choose to hollow the shape (it saves material and less weight though) haha just ask <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> about that tree&#8230;</p>
<p><a href="http://lgg.epfl.ch/publications/2013/lego/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://lgg.epfl.ch/publications/2013/lego/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2470359a3ff1777f0d12ffa1a9f19e0b</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic EMAIL: PFx Brick in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/email-pfx-brick/#post-21181</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2017 03:14:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooo I know these guys! Totally fanboying next to Josh lol they do have awesome projects, pretty sure the Lego Ideas Maze was theirs and also that moving Sisyphus LEGO Kinetic Sculpture! Definitely will check this out 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33ea0517a2079239feb475e257c27bd1</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic New &#034;Old&#034; Guy in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-old-guy/#post-20179</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:12:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow! Wonderfully done, Bob! As with Tim, this is the first grey Hogwarts I&#8217;ve seen, but I like it 🙂 Also, lol at Greg, so great &#x1f602; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf97a35a473dfa83adeb9796a19135bf</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic New &#034;Old&#034; Guy in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-old-guy/#post-20135</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 00:02:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Bob! Welcome, I love Harry Potter MOCs, looking forward to seeing it! When ya get a chance, you&#8217;ll have to check out the Great Hall that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> made for a show last fall 🙂</p>
<p>lol shoulda refreshed, Tim <em>just</em> beat me to it! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83feb0bbe4ab63b12521e1d4bd20afd9</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic New &#034;Old&#034; Guy in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-old-guy/#post-20135</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 00:02:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Bob! Welcome, I love Harry Potter MOCs, looking forward to seeing it! When ya get a chance, you&#8217;ll have to check out the Great Hall that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> made for a show last fall 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>