<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Andrew W. Huntley II | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/huntleyfx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/huntleyfx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Andrew W. Huntley II.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:14:55 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f16cfa32fc632888e6e011516a09cc08</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Monsters Collectible Minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/monsters-collectible-minifigs/#post-13044</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:37:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Man, I feel a little out of the loop on this, granted I&#8217;ll be picking up another box of these. Conveniently, I should have trick or treaters, witches, and scientists left over what I&#8217;m looking for, I&#8217;ll let everyone know a final price break (but it will definitely be better than $4 each)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe155c1fd65c777e08c74c82945c82c9</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic 2013 Q3 Build challenge - Monochrome! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2013-q3-build-challenge-monochrome/#post-2526</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Aug 2013 04:53:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just finished up a monochrome gatehouse made from 1&#215;2 Trans Smoke bricks. I had a few spare thousand of them laying around and wanted to challenge myself.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3764d03c0158eebc27182cbfcd6f2d1b</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic CMF series 11 pictures! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-11-pictures/#post-2449</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:56:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I talked to my girlfriend (she works at a Kmart where they just got a shipment in) and she said it was going to be a September release.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f75c85971f3472e1c23a195a2bc056a</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic New 2013 Lego Sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-2013-lego-sets/#post-1808</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 May 2013 14:33:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel like Orthanc is probably on my &#8220;if possible&#8221; list. The Pirate Ship is going to be a definite, although I am surprised with the number of smaller sets I will be purchasing multiples of. (Castle and Lone [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9add48f89adb7ef8890bd18da7c4ecc6</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Potential LUG project? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/potential-lug-project/#post-1807</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 May 2013 14:26:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That is correct, to be fair, the whole thing looks like it could be a fun build.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e58b489a0ca99bef2c417e32b59c82b</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Potential LUG project? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/potential-lug-project/#post-1802</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 May 2013 14:04:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I say we go for it, I will gladly chip in on costs, especially if I can copy the LEGO logo off of it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2669d36eff3da774f383b9d50a39f86</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Actors with 2 or more Character minifigs? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/actors-with-2-or-more-character-minifigs/#post-1008</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Feb 2013 02:58:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Actually, Alfred Molina has three, he also was Sheik Amar in Prince of Persia.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21e822ea87489b90e5d3ab08406bed19</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic CMF Series 9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-9/#post-908</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Feb 2013 06:51:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK, to be fair, I have a&#8230;bit of a longer list, with the Forest Maiden, Fortune Teller, Heroic Knight, Mermaid, Mr. Hyde, Judge, Waiter, Cop, Chicken Suit Guy, Battle Mech, Alien Avenger, and Roman Emperor. As [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d01dbc2ea70a1805fabf65f2c14d6284</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Lego Lord of the Rings/Hobbit in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-lord-of-the-ringshobbit/#post-820</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:06:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent. I could definitely use all of the figures from the Rohan (both Eomer and the archers.) I could also use the Uruk Hai. Would you be willing to trade the horses as well?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daec7ee185d7265a6bbcbd0fe9b87871</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Carpool to Cranberry for Feb 9 in the forum June 6.2026</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/carpool-to-cranberry-for-feb-9/#post-819</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:03:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Same here, I&#8217;m Dormont based, but can easily get over to Oakland / East End.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e34959f2e7aae782e7d3c84a512a571</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Lego Lord of the Rings/Hobbit in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-lord-of-the-ringshobbit/#post-805</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:32:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Horse Lords of the Mark, the Rhohirrim, who have sworn to help Gondor in their darkest hour, led by the good King Thoeden, and his nephew Eomer, the Third Marshal of the Westmarch. Sorry, I guess it&#8217;s easy to [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb41fb4f6801afd8223eaa98d0b1d992</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Lego Lord of the Rings/Hobbit in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-lord-of-the-ringshobbit/#post-802</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:16:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am definitely looking to expand my Uruk-hai and Rohan armies, so count me in.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf3592a6453d3dca9634d7b8a1bfde1e</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic What&#039;s your day job? in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-your-day-job/#post-654</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Jan 2013 23:36:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Freelance producer and director in theater. I also work a lot with film and touring a sideshow.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa5767b97e05fa51f688456ccd794b12</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/howdy/#post-626</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Jan 2013 18:23:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Down with the Bluecoats! Just kidding. It was great to meet you yesterday.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79c8cc5fefff402f826cea12af088817</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic New Modular Building Set in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-modular-building-set/#post-506</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:06:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I mean, I figure they will max out at 4 corners, having a full block could be interesting. That being said, I never was into the modulars, but I think this might be my first purchase, since I work in film. It [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45a935aa5d83b3265c0040d9aecc2910</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic &#034;Flux capacitor... fluxing&#034; in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/flux-capacitor-fluxing/#post-478</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Dec 2012 03:10:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I honestly don&#8217;t know how to react to that, part of me thinks it is awesome, and the other is a little horrified.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfcc7a3fd95c13ad917e4cdac8c629c6</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic CMF Series 9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-9/#post-353</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:41:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I army build historical, so I can definitely forgo on a lot of the sci-fi and town. Maybe we should start with a list of what everyone wants, and work backwards from there to figure out the distribution and prices?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c130b1a8c53000e398222a34f1208c77</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic CMF Series 9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-9/#post-347</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:19:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will contact a friend of mine at S.W. Randalls, he might be able to cut us a deal on it. I am also interested in drafting.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db6c6d0c69ced476eb2095381019a477</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II replied to the topic Hello all. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all/#post-320</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Dec 2012 05:26:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To be fair, right now I am running at about 15 Islanders, 24 Armada, 85 Redcoats, and 44 Pirates. I would love to build something to use them, and join in to make something grand.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40caf70afd00afe3fa4bc7dff89ea0f8</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/245/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Dec 2012 18:28:30 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f29165756a0052d811ccc1571319faa</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II started the topic CMF Series 9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Dec 2012 18:26:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just curious, is there anyone here who might want to split a box of the CMF Series 9?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55b5d4f4e332c57ee6158513100d1b82</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II started the topic Hello all. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Dec 2012 01:20:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone,<br />
I am Andrew, and I am a historical builder. I have a near obsession for historical army building, especially Pirates and Castle. I also tour with Lego for the Kidsfest, so I am surrounded by ABS [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81c9252c18a48fc661c39d32b341e9d2</guid>
				<title>Andrew W. Huntley II became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/233/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Dec 2012 01:01:33 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>