<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | RJ Thompson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/iamrjthompson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/iamrjthompson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for RJ Thompson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2c05f1b63502fbd60cc7fe835f2f45c</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/37889/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Sep 2022 11:09:02 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3856596c2c36a2e279e05027f512191</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic Another Cathy - Shots fired in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/another-cathy-shots-fired/#post-36474</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2020 18:13:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> I&#8217;m going to get the payment running soon &#8211; we&#8217;ll just indefinitely delay this until Pitt gives us direction on events.</p>
<p>Also, Pitt Times wants to do a story on our event. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5be1374f330b9a0bf6c2638a4abf8fdb</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic Another Cathy - Shots fired in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/another-cathy-shots-fired/#post-36473</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2020 17:34:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope. Not me. I&#8217;ll very rarely show you all things I&#8217;m working on because I have no LEGO confidence in comparison to you all. I KNOW I know don&#8217;t even go there. I just saw it on social media randomly. I don&#8217;t recall which platform. He should definitely be in our house, though.</p>
<p>I burned the Pitt Times on this for not covering our news but covering&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30498"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/another-cathy-shots-fired/#post-36473" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66fdfacea0d7e113afcdd0561d61c1f7</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic Another Cathy - Shots fired in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/another-cathy-shots-fired/#post-36471</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2020 17:25:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> exact same one. yes. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f757b356d7655df15da4bc9d4e359595</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/30/#post-32536</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Aug 2019 23:17:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> and friends</p>
<p>I&#8217;m a ghost boo </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee517d033f874d481cea0e6f42928762</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic New logo and site design in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-logo-and-site-design/#post-10233</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:47:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you all for your feedback. Your concerns are well-founded and have considerable merit. No offense taken on the criticism. My students are taught to take constructive criticism as positive as possible.</p>
<p>Accepting this work because it was pro-bono is neither fair to you, the student, or your audience. If it&#8217;s not appropriate, it&#8217;s not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-8528"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-logo-and-site-design/#post-10233" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eec507115443463be2f52206fbe13460</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic The TARDIS in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-tardis/#post-4935</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:49:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tim,</p>
<p>Your TARDIS model is flipping awesome. I shared it on instagram, where many of my students &#8216;liked&#8217; it. Here&#8217;s the URL. </p>
<p><a href="http://instagram.com/ysugraphicdesign" rel="nofollow ugc">http://instagram.com/ysugraphicdesign</a></p>
<p>Not sure if this code will work&#8230;</p>
<p><code>&lt;iframe src=&quot;//instagram.com/p/jmlz9fie-c/embed/&quot; width=&quot;612&quot; height=&quot;710&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; scrolling=&quot;no&quot;&hellip;</code><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4017"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-tardis/#post-4935" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4087f821c11311ac494c324b2b7d60fc</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic HI all in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-all/#post-4934</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:44:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yo! RJ from Bellevue (southern-but-Northern contingency)</p>
<p>I&#8217;m a city builder, myself. I also enjoy the superhero legos.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">617d91944b34b7c2e9533c2b3187e7eb</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson started the topic Doodle / Trolley Museu in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/doodle-trolley-museu/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2013 14:53:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Doodle link wasn&#8217;t working for me. I&#8217;d like to participate over a weekend – be it this coming or the next. Can someone send or repost the doodle link? thanks! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2465f46edb3b938fd626793cea67e5b</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic New 2013 Lego Sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-2013-lego-sets/#post-973</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:31:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>awesome site. thanks for the share.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>my wallet does not thank you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63acbcaedfbefc183c8622681fd7c6bd</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson joined the group Forum activity email notifications</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/610/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:11:34 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d01404e965e36e60cc845f9bc5b42b8</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-2/#post-352</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:15:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s a stage &#8212; like Stage AE kind of, not a concert hall per se &#8212; did Flickr load for you?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f13269a6d73c23ef2ab116e92f2c610</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-2/#post-338</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Dec 2012 23:24:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Modular Buildings/City Sets – either/or really. I enjoy both.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll be on semester break here in about a week – would love to help any way I can. Here&#8217;s some lego inspired design work I did a few years back – I [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b79cf8d9822aa35c7ba1819d59a5b3e7</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson started the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Dec 2012 16:59:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everybody!<br />
My name is RJ Thompson, lifelong LEGO-fan, graphic designer, and university professor. Just wanted to say hello and get acquainted with the site and its members. [great use of Buddypress/Wordpress by [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f8728a8c26376234d4df4c2a6c67c2a</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/251/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Dec 2012 16:50:31 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>