<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | jbaldwin27 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/jbaldwin27/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/jbaldwin27/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for jbaldwin27.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdf639149ca92a714b36167b9f16c53c</guid>
				<title>jbaldwin27 replied to the topic New here in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-here-2/#post-50321</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2023 01:38:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Mitch,</p>
<p>I added discord server, but its not letting me post anything.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e12e568e9872c9318a3500013f93fa4c</guid>
				<title>jbaldwin27 started the topic New here in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-here-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jan 2023 14:30:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, Im Jimmy. I live in McCandless, so about 10 minutes from the Ross park mall. Always been a fan of the custom builds you all display, just cant build them myself. My interest are all over the place but mainly enjoy the technic, brickheadz, and Harry Potter sets. I also collect some minifig series. I do have a couple repeats that im looking&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40157"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-here-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8448dfe1ed11db84ac3f4c6adc63d23</guid>
				<title>jbaldwin27 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40147/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jan 2023 01:56:30 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>