<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Jordan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/jcc117/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/jcc117/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jordan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:45:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47e6a0d956a5019b05686bcdfc46db1b</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/page/2/#post-41919</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Dec 2021 03:35:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its been a very busy past few months since Brickfest. Sorry I didn&#8217;t get to this sooner. Long story short, I haven&#8217;t really had time to do much with the lighthouse since then. To answer your questions: I have no idea how I&#8217;ll do either of those. I think the lighthouse will be put on the backburner for a little while. This was a huge project, and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34396"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/page/2/#post-41919" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f9cd105da6bf09a2686cac874f406ee</guid>
				<title>Jordan&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33625/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:46:18 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b49defa38fb0d0f0d5d6d4a468cc7e7</guid>
				<title>Jordan changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33624/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:45:10 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4a3dcaa0483781af77e099a0d444e57</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/page/2/#post-40720</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Sep 2021 01:18:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;d say our best bet is to just freestyle the base. The intention way in the future is to replicate the actual base of the lighthouse today, but I think it&#8217;d be more fun to just be creative for brickfest</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d559c5cb97a77bbfe7008314fc87a29c</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/page/2/#post-40712</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Sep 2021 21:06:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lighthouse sits on a 48&#215;48 baseplate, 58 inches tall, minifig scale. It is not raised. The only feasible way I can see to raise the lighthouse under the current time constraints is to place the entire base plate onto to something. Perhaps something that&#8217;s easier, and possibly more accurate, is to build a sand dune barrier between the sand and grass</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26bad822f4332feade57311a98dff1b1</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/page/2/#post-40674</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Sep 2021 15:38:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I walked past the model a few days ago and slipped on the base plate, causing the entire model to suddenly jerk about 8 inches to the side. Somehow it didn&#8217;t fall over or suffer any significant damage.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38437c00e6bc191e6770d8969a09cd18</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/page/2/#post-40651</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 20:34:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Currently stands at 58 inches tall. I&#8217;d love to expand the footprint, but there&#8217;s no way it&#8217;d be done in time for brickfest.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c43fd84199331d887cae34f9f96d6d5c</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/#post-40633</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 17:47:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I guess the only thing of note is to counteract any weight destribution problems the structure might have. The lighthouse is very top heavy, so I had to make the base and central support structure wide enough and strong enough for it to take the weight of the top parts instead of relying on the round walls to</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e445f972e0cc8e7602b7df5445485ac</guid>
				<title>Jordan changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33242/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 02:11:19 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69257a04a0309785c913b20ed96df039</guid>
				<title>Jordan posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33165/#acomment-33176</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Aug 2021 02:00:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The only thing I&#8217;d have is a lighthouse model, but given the theme of the show I&#8217;d imagine it would be a little out of place. The last thing people think of when they hear Pittsburgh is a 4ft tall model of a lighthouse from North Carolina ¯\_(ツ)_/¯</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">027b9e26f65d6c72604b0489efa4ea97</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/#post-39826</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jul 2021 19:59:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The plan is to have windows, a lawn, and a rotating beacon way in the future. For now, I just want a minimum viable model assembled.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f593adbd64ceb19790218997590c234</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/#post-39473</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 May 2021 02:26:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also some other things I&#8217;d like to do once I get a &#8220;first draft&#8221; of the tower done: adding windows on the tower, adding the ticket booth and fence, adding a rotating beacon in the lantern room with the proper characteristic (flash of light every 7.5 seconds). I&#8217;d like to get a minimum base version of the model done before adding in nice-to-haves.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e260fe39b49a95593c105401fd6e7c53</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/#post-39472</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 May 2021 02:21:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not entirely sure what you mean, but moving it is hairy to say the least. It&#8217;ll have to be moved off the dining room table since it&#8217;ll become too tall to work on as soon as I add the next piece of the spiral</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbb637dd93823811c02d38cab9da4b31</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/#post-39416</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 May 2021 12:57:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>At the moment it&#8217;s fragile at best. Getting the spiral of one section to line up with the next is turning out to be tricky</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75087696264e5702e796ceb3323990ad</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/#post-39413</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 May 2021 02:19:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m also working on a model of Hyrule Castle. That&#8217;s been put on the backburner until this is complete. This is a model I&#8217;ve always wanted to do</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94e902fc8970a5a81d4300b4fdd54925</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic In Progress: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/in-progress-cape-hatteras-lighthouse/#post-39409</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 May 2021 01:59:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Real lighthouse</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1ddd95dd9ceb4c59a782c3e5fea710b</guid>
				<title>Jordan started the topic Mosaic App Idea in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-app-idea/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2020 01:10:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any software developers here that would be interested in a fun side project? I&#8217;m a software developer myself and am looking for a fun app to write.</p>
<p>I was thinking of writing an app to take an image and transform it into a Lego mosaic. It would give you a list of all the pieces you&#8217;d need to order and instructions on how to put it together.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28cbd01f54a24a05205cbb406dd58be4</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic Tips for Large models in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/tips-for-large-models/#post-37584</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2020 01:03:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>While we&#8217;re at it, does anyone have any good tips for attaching round towers to square bases? I&#8217;m using the technique of pivoted 1&#215;2&#8217;s with round 1&#215;1&#8217;s and need a clean way of attaching them to regular bricks.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">851818915354ac8b9a1e0861298e8360</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic 4-8-2 SciFi MOC in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/4-8-2-scifi-moc/#post-37583</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2020 00:57:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very well done and original idea! Do you have any plans for any coaches or freight cars to go with it?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">485b98156179b93301e3a23f562c7077</guid>
				<title>Jordan started the topic Tips for Large models in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/tips-for-large-models/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2020 00:50:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m working on a rather large model that will end up being 5ft tall (which I will be sharing soon!). I need a good way to fill the inside of this thing for structural support. I was planning on buying up a bunch of Duplo blocks, but would anyone have any good recommendations for this?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f692e2e1b09a1dc8e25f90fb127889fc</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic WIP - Hyrule Castle in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wip-hyrule-castle/#post-36943</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2020 23:25:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A gripe I have about using those CAD tools is they give you option to use parts that may or may not exist in a specific color</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae0972b0a1d744ffffe4bf0aae365381</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic WIP - Hyrule Castle in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wip-hyrule-castle/#post-36937</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2020 21:40:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Up to this point was free building. I&#8217;ll have to CAD the rest since I&#8217;ve run out of parts</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b29b951c2251d2b31cbfd136e91136b2</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic WIP - Hyrule Castle in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wip-hyrule-castle/#post-36851</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 22:43:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The build is based off Hyrule Castle from the Legend of Zelda series, in particular those from the games, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a0882718b7075b08a053b928fe0f73b</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-15/#post-36846</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 22:18:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s already been done, but I don&#8217;t have the room or resources to do something on this scale.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb91a44b884a9b31b3324b17521d4797</guid>
				<title>Jordan replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-15/#post-36843</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 22:16:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The ultimate goal is a mix between these two. It will fit on a 48&#215;48 base plate.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">424a0b6e5ddcc44146cb285a50e33b9c</guid>
				<title>Jordan&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30761/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 02:02:23 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b586055536c1a4f362abb07f91a703ca</guid>
				<title>Jordan started the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-15/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2020 19:14:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone!</p>
<p>My name is Jordan, and I&#8217;ve decided to join to meet new people also interested in Lego in the Pittsburgh area.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m 24 years old and have just recently got back into building after taking a short break during college. I currently live in Mt. Lebanon.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m primarily interested in architecture builds, but have a side interest in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30758"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-15/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ef4ceb4166218f18f3036a57a2e4d73</guid>
				<title>Jordan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30754/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2020 14:06:12 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>