<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | JR | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for JR.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3b91243a6724dfc5fddc04790162516</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-70461</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 02:46:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also, does anyone in the LUG also golf?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">479efa702a6816fc98257849e6108a28</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-70408</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 18:32:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy yall! Update time.</p>
<p>We are all moved in and I have a job in Hancock County, WV. Bit of a drive, but oh well.</p>
<p>Does anyone have any recs for restaurants, places to check out, etc? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bacd7deffaa4189c1aa2bf09ac6554f8</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69565</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2026 16:32:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy! With the apartment hunt out of the way, I’m now looking for jobs. </p>
<p>I have a BA in Psych and a MS in Counseling, emphasis on School Counseling. If anyone sees any openings for school counseling positions, please let me know. I’m also looking for community counseling positions, but I would need one where I’d be supervised as I am not fully licensed. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33215db83f70da0a3ee67453d8234041</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69464</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 16:22:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats! It was so wonderful seeing it and meeting you last year at the con. I cannot wait to pick up a copy (or two).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad03ff3f8dd1abd3c396a7ca6d95fa98</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69163</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2026 20:38:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UPDATE: Assuming all goes well, we will be staining a lease at Hamilton Place Apartments in Castle Shannon! It works well for her commute and is around a lot of the school districts I’ve applied to. </p>
<p>That said, if anyone knows of any school counseling jobs coming open or would be willing to look over my list, please let me know. </p>
<p>Also looking f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52386"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69163" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d41caf0ce4086afe57d2523141d7ef64</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69105</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2026 17:48:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We just scheduled a tour for Lindenbrooke at your recommendation. We’ve postponed our tour at Park Place until a later date as a backup. We are hearing consistently mediocre things about it so it can be a potential back up. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72be5cceb047b218c1416dbefabc9661</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68977</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2026 13:36:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Update: We have five apartment tours scheduled, with four in the South Hills/Bethel Park area (excuse my lack of knowledge, still learning the geography).</p>
<p>Would anyone have any concerns or knowledge about the following:</p>
<p>Ltd. Findlay in Coraopolis<br />
Park Place of South Park<br />
The Evalee Apartments<br />
Liberty Pointe<br />
Hamilton Place</p>
<p>We have all these&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52271"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68977" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e39650bcf97d46a2d4df6fa8a5ecaa8</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68538</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 03:11:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If my memory is serving me right, I (JR) was with you in several creative writing courses at WVU. I laughed when I saw your name pop-up… how we had several courses together at WVU and LEGO never came up is honestly kinda surprising!</p>
<p>Do apologize if this is a different Wrigley, but it is a fairly unique name…</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">625f3a596a35d47ce75b1cf6f1b0d986</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68233</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2026 02:44:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hmm, thanks for the advice. Being from a rural area, I had only considered driving as a means of commute. </p>
<p>I’m certainly excited to be closer to the LUG!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7252ce72a550795f6cc9effe9d6200d7</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68209</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 21:59:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think for this reason we are looking more on the Southern side or those suburbs. Those also put us on the right side of the city to get to our families on weekends if we want to visit, or vice versa. </p>
<p>I will pass along your congratulations! I believe she is going to try to get active in the LUG, and I obviously will be. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e5c27e026c63aadc067b428899116b0</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68207</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 21:26:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We’ll have to look into Duquesne to see if they have a housing portal. With the state of STEM right now, it became more “apply now ask questions later.”</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b0642948d39ed6c9bb02c975b5fe5d3</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68201</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 17:08:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also, I am finishing my Master’s in Counseling and would like to go into school counseling, but I’m open to most counseling or psych jobs. I am especially interested in career or academic counseling, aside from school counseling. </p>
<p>If anyone knows of any open positions or can give me info that way, it would also be appreciated. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46c0fdeabb82c4fe5e67362158421dc6</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68200</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 17:07:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thinking somewhere in the range of 30-45 minutes, if at all possible she wants to be on the shorter side. </p>
<p>I know living downtown can be kind of rough and expensive; I’ve been advised not to and to look for more suburb places. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55147e50fb9755de7e838dd6becb8e93</guid>
				<title>JR started the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 16:14:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy yall,</p>
<p>My fiancée was accepted to Duquesne this past week so we are looking to move to Pittsburgh sometime this summer after our wedding. I wanted to create this thread just as an initial announcement but also for our first issue— we are looking at reccomendations of good areas to live. The budget is small-ish and being discussed, but the ma&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51819"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8ee1a1d574eb0863cf606ef94056dee</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Hi! I&#039;m Tom in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom-2/#post-67742</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 04:54:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy there! </p>
<p>I’m also in Morgantown as <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> said (and thanks for bringing this to my attention Will!). I’m a Master’s student at WVU. If you would like more local LEGO company, please feel free to reach out and I can send over more contact info!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6795624421157b8fa2bd06a297b51474</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic JR’s Build Journal in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/#post-64541</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 May 2025 03:10:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>New MOC! It is the Milk Stand from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.flickr.com/gp/202704697@N04/787180EF2V" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.flickr.com/gp/202704697@N04/787180EF2V</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86806bd2d4269b6f1570b325b6882b5c</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic JR’s Build Journal in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/#post-64328</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2025 02:40:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interesting… unfortunately I don’t think I am going to bring WWW to brickfair. It’s still extremely fragile and I am trying to have a more diverse showing this year. I think my Diagon Alley displays will be limited to the corner Ollivanders is on and Borgin and Burkes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d20916e8fd7c094bf49070033e1f0d90</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic JR’s Build Journal in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/#post-64208</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2025 20:20:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Weasleys Wizard Wheezes: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/gp/202704697@N04/12Vm5N06CR" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.flickr.com/gp/202704697@N04/12Vm5N06CR</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f41584a9d1c8bad65e182abcfb7ea0d0</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic JR’s Build Journal in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/#post-64207</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2025 20:19:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seems to be working. Thank you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">067005bd9432a277a8445a6e6755e957</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic JR’s Build Journal in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/#post-64206</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2025 20:18:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Honeydukes: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/gp/202704697@N04/EVa2t4h09L" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.flickr.com/gp/202704697@N04/EVa2t4h09L</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e31c8de3814844f17571faa2830cd3d</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic JR’s Build Journal in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/#post-64196</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Apr 2025 23:53:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is this working</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef7de05692b9fb14b4134f9ae3ec5304</guid>
				<title>JR started the topic JR’s Build Journal in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Apr 2025 22:42:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy y’all!</p>
<p>I’m trying to be more active on here, which has been made easier by the purchase of an iPad. </p>
<p>For those of you who don’t know me, I build mostly MOCs from franchises like Harry Potter, Star Wars, LotR, various video games, etc. Most famously, I’m building Diagon Alley one building at a time and have started doing the same with Bl&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49318"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jrs-build-journal/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99c770665300d73331c45d1ac0f64942</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59968</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 03:57:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;d be down for some form of collaboration! Perhaps Hogsmeade or something so we can get out of our comfort zones?</p>
<p>Definitely planning on going again next year. I had a blast. My girlfriend would also want to come. She&#8217;s gotten into lenticulars&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c226928facdede9a8e6244bc9132259</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59466</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Jun 2024 19:38:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve finalized and put in all my MOCs. The only additions may be smaller vignettes I can fit between larger builds.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36d8bcb3e47e2aedde090369691b87f0</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59310</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 03:09:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Should be confirmed now. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">850d0a31844e66549f0e48378e12bb34</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59058</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 May 2024 22:36:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks good thank you! Just went through and added a note and updated mine. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9bda862209b47f41f3c59a323ca2e3e</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58898</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 May 2024 02:44:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m working on registering my MOCs but as it stands will likely need a table. Is that okay?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c80e4ed39001ff2a5843706637760cd3</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58577</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2024 02:41:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When registering MOCs, I&#8217;m assuming I just put that I&#8217;m with Steel City LUG for the &#8220;Where will you display?&#8221; section?</p>
<p>I apologize for having so many questions; this is my first time displaying at a convention. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aca4c3ad9380a5224e577d74b002cc22</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58573</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2024 18:45:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fantastic&#8230; I&#8217;ll get my stuff sorted out and get a space estimate here soon. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dbd3d49be14bde33fcfd75d53bc0ce9</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58557</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2024 17:53:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As it stands I plan on displaying with the LUG as this is my first convention and I want to make sure I&#8217;m with people I know (I&#8217;m not very sociable or outgoing). </p>
<p>Most of the MOCs I plan haven&#8217;t been built yet&#8230; I do most of my building in the summer when I don&#8217;t have homework. I can get a rough guess at sizes though. I was also planning on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45651"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58557" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">117be27b518077ff723ee1042405fe6e</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58450</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:34:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just wanted to rekindle this discussion since I&#8217;m neurotic and like having things planned way out in advance. Also so I know when I&#8217;m moving into my apartment for graduate school. </p>
<p>Brickfair Chantilly tickets are out and they&#8217;re allowing people to register. Have any plans been moved forward for the LUG space? I mostly hang out on Discord and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45569"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58450" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa65899f63d0860bc0c1f3ca49914ec5</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56821</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2024 20:56:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! When do I need to know by and whom do I contact?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cae1e0b5659614895207ff22ae999b1c</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56787</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jan 2024 20:23:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How much space would each person have? I&#8217;m likely to bring 2-3 Diagon Alley Buildings, my cantina diorama I&#8217;ve yet to build, and maybe a couple smaller builds. I was planning on bringing boxes for some things to elevate them and take up less space as I don&#8217;t want to take up more than necessary. My DA builds are small enough to put them behind&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44398"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56787" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d504ddbc05ed9d2982309e05ddd64ef7</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56581</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jan 2024 04:06:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am planning on attending! I am not entirely certain what I&#8217;ll be bringing but I have a rough guess. I&#8217;m thinking a diorama of Mos Eisley Cantina and the surrounding street, a couple of my Diagon Alley buildings, and maybe a couple smaller things. </p>
<p>Would I be setting up in the Pop Culture area, or just with the LUG? This is my first event displaying.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fac27dff500582339374f128c7427517</guid>
				<title>JR&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/42208/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jun 2023 03:48:27 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fabf82466eb9319d528474dce5827f05</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Diagon Alley in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-53220</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jun 2023 00:05:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I realized I forgot to put the Instagram page name— @jrbrickworm</p>
<p>Been a long day lol.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a2a87d60ecb3c603a67308d80e3f0d0</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Diagon Alley in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52835</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 May 2023 21:50:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have an update on my Diagon Alley project&#8211; I&#8217;m nearly finished Ollivanders! I learned a lot along the way, most notably to order pieces as I go&#8211; I&#8217;ve got a lot of excess pieces and a bit of wasted money. Oh well, I&#8217;m sure they&#8217;ll get used. </p>
<p>I&#8217;m finishing the interior and deciding if I want to put in the lamposts from the 2011 Diagon Alley&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41960"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52835" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a02aa9a1403fc22c412a3b32ddab090</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Diagon Alley in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52474</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 May 2023 05:23:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know of a good way to either make stickers, get custom printed parts, or print on parts oneself? There are still a handful of shops in Diagon Alley I&#8217;ve got listed that don&#8217;t have stickers anywhere as far as I can tell. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9fbb78d2da8bda4bc61078ee1d567dd</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Diagon Alley in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52468</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 May 2023 06:26:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How do you plan on doing the little alcoves above the doors? I tried to make the entire Alley before my dark ages and couldn&#8217;t find the pieces to do it. That, amongst some other issues and things, contributed to my dark ages. </p>
<p>That said, check out Scarlet Patronus on eBay. They have amazing quality stickers for a lot of the shops LEGO hasn&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41708"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52468" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8e25cefc8f5c535ca3c57269d0bac48</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-52467</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 May 2023 03:03:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What&#8217;s the discord code?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f76879e572973e4f7f23477b161d065</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Diagon Alley in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52456</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 May 2023 18:48:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Diagon Alley set up is quite impressive! </p>
<p>I&#8217;m glad to hear I&#8217;m not the only HP fan around here. My girlfriend got me back into it around the same time she convinced me to give LEGO another go. There aren&#8217;t many HP fans around WVU&#8217;s campus though. </p>
<p>Would it be possible to do the entire layout as seen at Universal amongst the group? I&#8217;ll still&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41697"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52456" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a9908f9bb949c147279d4949716565f</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-52455</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 May 2023 18:37:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you!</p>
<p>Unfortunately, I won&#8217;t be able to make the Q2 meeting, but I may still participate just for fun. Can I tag the Settel CityLUG Instagram page? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b5a0d7d29c1f98a184448f0c4136a2f</guid>
				<title>JR started the topic Diagon Alley in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 May 2023 04:28:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy yall,</p>
<p>I grew up on Harry Potter and I&#8217;ve decided as I dip my toes back into the hobby I want to complete the entirety of Diagon Alley&#8230; slowly&#8230; over a few years. Probably get Knockturn Alley and Carkitt Market in there as well for good measure. </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve already designed and ordered the pieces for Ollivander&#8217;s Wand Shop. It&#8217;s 22 studs wide&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">235bc295fe6d68e18e5ce0b8f385b238</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-52444</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 May 2023 04:17:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m new here and would like to participate in the challenge&#8230; is this officially the one for Q2? How much time is left?</p>
<p>Where can I find info about future challenges?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1ea83fe9d77420795cf0cd6eabb67e1</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Hello Again! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-again/#post-52076</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 19:20:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m from Berkeley County. Once I have my Master&#8217;s I&#8217;ll probably return there or Jefferson. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be6bd12957a8f92e0c461e9cc7ed319f</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Hello Again! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-again/#post-52069</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 04:21:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hellow fellow mountaineer! WVU definitely has a beautiful campus! It&#8217;s quite nice here. I plan on staying for graduate school before moving back to my hometown deeper in the state.</p>
<p>I kinda try to keep my writing and LEGO as two separate hobbies. I have a love/hate attitude toward writing. Many, many, writers have assured me this is normal once&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41424"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-again/#post-52069" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd99adc1eeb97aa8596e79f3ddefb7ba</guid>
				<title>JR started the topic Hello Again! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-again/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 00:31:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy y&#8217;all,</p>
<p>I made an account and registered here a little while back in a random resurgent interest in the LEGO hobby. It didn&#8217;t last long and was kinda like a half-return from my Dark Ages: I started to get back into LEGO but never fully got there. I&#8217;m hoping to be back for good now, as I&#8217;ve been encouraged to get back into the hobby. </p>
<p>As per&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41421"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-again/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bad213eb158c40077923bda10623e971</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Byers&#039; House in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/byers-house/#post-39686</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Jun 2021 02:53:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought something similar&#8230; not sure what they&#8217;re called, but the technic beams with the holes through them might work when disguised in the inside of trees and the chimney. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e76f4150feabbe19b5d1d901e95f33b4</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Hello Gentlebeings, in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-gentlebeings/#post-39685</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Jun 2021 02:51:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Hope to meet you all in person come fall!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">650b3a37926032096aaccb9e97b94faf</guid>
				<title>JR started the topic Byers&#039; House in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/byers-house/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Jun 2021 03:20:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy all, I&#8217;m new here and this is my first little builder&#8217;s journal, as suggested by another member. </p>
<p>While I normally stick to smaller vignettes, I am branching out and planning to build the Byers&#8217; house and shed from Stranger Things. Currently, I&#8217;m in a design phase, trying to collect pieces I know I&#8217;ll need. I&#8217;ll probably start building once&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32691"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/byers-house/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>