<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | JR | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning JR.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74c70e4ed1b781e0b2a0825146188a94</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hi! I&#039;m Tom in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom-2/#post-67741</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 04:21:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to a fellow Mountaineer! Looking forward to meeting and displaying with you! <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> is also in the Mo-town area</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d7a1d0ac8e3c5411af41969d1432cd8</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59963</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 01:26:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m heavily leaning to going HP again with an improved Great Hall and maybe some Diagon Alley buildings to complement <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> DA buildings.</p>
<p>Jacob is considering a large mosaic.</p>
<p>Looking forward to another great Con next August!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35030d59b1016677ac7941ddfad36724</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 14:13:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loganc</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> </p>
<p>PLEASE READ:</p>
<p>Big news everybody &#8211; I&#8217;ve been talking to Todd about exactly which tables are ours in the island.  Basically, he had intended to give it all to us, and as best I can piece together, he met our 10-table request by creating a 10-table perimeter, and then filled&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46485"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c8fac1562ecd365797680a939d5cd6a</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59289</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 21:40:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We discussed our plan for this event at the Q2 meeting today.  Krista and I are going to share a table, so that drops us to ten total.  Jonny plans to expand the Hoth display to use the rest of the area of the 2&#215;2 tables.  (Although, at the meeting, Jonny mentioned Kristin&#8217;s upcoming Friends display, for which there&#8217;s no display space specifically&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46135"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59289" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2f7146669940230f3b72b4381c61caf</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56797</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jan 2024 13:24:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> We don&#8217;t have set amounts per person, just let us know what you need. It helps to measure since you have to put that in anyway when you register your mocs.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3baadefdcdf4ed8b92b98a4535fb9949</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56701</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jan 2024 20:58:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> I think that would be up to you on where you display. I’m sort of in the same question but I think this year I am likely going to stick with the lug.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>