<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Julia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/juliamorley/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/juliamorley/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Julia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3b733a3184cf00b87f0db9cee1cfebe</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic pirate shipping in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pirate-shipping/#post-51162</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2023 06:30:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes! I used it for my annual calendar campaign to ship 1000-ish calendars a year as well as other merch &#8211; worked really well for that purpose (integrated with Shopify)</p>
<p>I had tried other third party shipping tools before and it ended up being the best one for my purposes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70f91410cc59857455c2cd70522a0b6c</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic Jan5,6,7 - Help Pennlug in Monroeville in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jan567-help-pennlug-in-monroeville/#post-25285</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jan 2018 22:58:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They don’t need any more help &#x1f622;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d5dce7614b7e810a9fe784cc848b67c</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic Jan5,6,7 - Help Pennlug in Monroeville in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jan567-help-pennlug-in-monroeville/#post-25202</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 19:42:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just fired him an email! That ship in a bottle looks pretty awesome (although still not as awesome as mine :-P). I&#8217;ll have to keep an eye out for a release date so I can snag one.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bab6c274c3197f1cb92ec4a7f07b177f</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic Jan5,6,7 - Help Pennlug in Monroeville in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jan567-help-pennlug-in-monroeville/#post-25200</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 17:43:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fun fact &#8211; I actually have some availability for this! I&#8217;m working overnights, but would be available in the afternoons to help if you still need people 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4297deb33439a8b41c66acd7e0b30625</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic LEGO Store Checklist in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-scalps/#post-8380</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Oct 2014 02:18:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I should mention I try to make it a point to go to every store I&#8217;m in a 20 mile radius of whenever I travel&#8230; just because. Josh is right, they&#8217;re all pretty much exactly the same, so I have no idea why I keep doing it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97ef0773f3631a5a005be3123f9111a9</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic LEGO Store Checklist in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-scalps/#post-8379</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Oct 2014 02:09:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I will so play this game:</p>
<p>-London Stratford<br />
-LEGOLAND Windsor (if California counts, Windsor counts :-P)<br />
-Munich (Germany)<br />
-Bellevue Collection (Seattle, WA)<br />
-Westfield Valley Fair (Santa Clara, CA)<br />
-King of Prussia (Philly)<br />
-Easton Town Center (Columbus, OH)<br />
-Kenwood Town Centre (Cincinnati, OH)<br />
-Christiana Mall (Newark, DE)<br />
-Water Tower&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6820"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-scalps/#post-8379" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b783147f554cef473168c07a86504489</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic long term projects? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/long-term-projects/#post-6036</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 08:43:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love the idea of a zoo!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve also toyed with trying to do Kennywood (or parts of it) myself, I work there so I have pretty unlimited access to take pictures and sketch out what the rides look like from behind and such. But maybe now the carnival is coming out, everyone will be doing amusement parks&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1463c72244d061ff6d6b8d128797b332</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic cost of a case of bricks in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cost-of-a-case-of-bricks/#post-5813</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Apr 2014 01:42:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="8npzopd1oq"><p><a href="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-pick-brick-a-wall-changes/" rel="nofollow ugc">LEGO Pick-A-Brick Wall Changes</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;LEGO Pick-A-Brick Wall Changes&#8221; &#8212; The Brick Fan" src="https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-pick-brick-a-wall-changes/embed/#?secret=1H9fDL2ZHm#?secret=8npzopd1oq" data-secret="8npzopd1oq" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c5329b6cc4c6aa0a74d99a7408a4a2b</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic FAKE parts from China in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fake-parts-from-china/#post-5648</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:19:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Although, actually I take back some of my statements. I looked up the sets and I realize that at least some of them (if not all?) are exact replicas of existing minifigs.</p>
<p>That&#8217;s not Fair Play.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">961a51f13e2b697f864ed6829aebb162</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic FAKE parts from China in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fake-parts-from-china/#post-5647</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:16:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Call me a heretic, but how is this so different from what BrickForge does? Just because the guy doing it is from China? Are we penalizing him for being able to offer a lower price because he lives in and makes them in China?</p>
<p>It&#8217;s unfair to accuse him of stealing the molds from the LEGO company, when he could have bought the set and made the molds&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4592"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fake-parts-from-china/#post-5647" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4b555653d21f0be27d81e683e944235</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic BrickLyft in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklyft/#post-5474</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2014 18:50:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, that&#8217;s what I thought. I&#8217;m cool with bricklyft, and actually the giant subversive disclaimer (I&#8217;m glad you find it subversive, Matt, that&#8217;s exactly the tone I was going for) has sparked some conversation in the car.</p>
<p>As far as Lyft goes &#8211; the taxi companies (all two of them), are arguing that we&#8217;re operating as an illegal taxi service, a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4451"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklyft/#post-5474" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a30a268759a4d0308824be87b13b3ec</guid>
				<title>Julia started the topic BrickLyft in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklyft/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2014 05:50:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sooooo I may or may not have been hired by Lyft and I may or may not have filled my car with LEGO for it&#8230;</p>
<p>Lyft is still a little bit controversial and in a legal grey zone, so I&#8217;m not openly connecting it with my other internet or social media endeavors just yet. But I couldn&#8217;t help but share it with you guys :-). It does have its own twitter,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4433"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklyft/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">244077bfd9ae9efca8d1adef2a548cd8</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic universal construction kit in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/universal-construction-kit/#post-5398</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Mar 2014 18:48:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To answer Greg&#8217;s questions:</p>
<p>1. It would probably be less than 50 cents in plastic per part, the printing itself is slow &#8211; probably about 30 minutes per part to print</p>
<p>2. I already sold my soul when I started drilling holes into LEGO pieces to turn them into earrings, I got nothing to lose.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34819fa7a52dea65cfc926271c748572</guid>
				<title>Julia replied to the topic universal construction kit in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/universal-construction-kit/#post-5385</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Mar 2014 06:32:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have access to a 3D printer 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">907fb7b785de78e0f8a02d4effceb81d</guid>
				<title>Julia joined the group Forum activity email notifications</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/635/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Feb 2013 03:22:54 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f73f18de3b0bc1c992f7b383c487ae2d</guid>
				<title>Julia became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/280/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:29:23 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>