<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Mac | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/jupdyke/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/jupdyke/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mac.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:14:55 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">230c8ba025598df3006ce8a376ee5e0d</guid>
				<title>Mac&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/39172/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Dec 2022 03:21:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6454d1a39263bba548cfddd7c85ac1e7</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic 11/30 discord build night in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/11-30-discord-build-night-7-1030pm/#post-48453</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2022 19:38:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I joined the discord channel but it says that I dont have permission to post in any of the channels. Has anyone else had this problem? Am I missing a step somewhere?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4429f8d6212ee69b17d51526864d4a55</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47532</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2022 02:05:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> That is very possible to do. Just let me know how big you want the design to be. I will look around and see if I can find some material. But honestly this seems like a super easy project.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01aa529ef460773f5cabbb2c9f1ae03a</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47488</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Oct 2022 14:22:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> A .svg is just a scalable vector graphic. So it just means a image file that you can scale up without it looking all pixelated or grainy. You can think of it as just another image file format similar to .jpeg or something like that. </p>
<p>Honestly, if you can just share any image file with me of what you want I can probably convert it in a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38282"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47488" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c758ecd9e170293cb43e844b7fa13d9</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Mils Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/#post-47461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2022 14:14:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> Thanks for the information. I was just looking online and saw several examples using the 4&#215;4 plates on top. Here is one example from brick train depot.<br />
<a href="https://www.bricktraindepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cams-Brick-MILS-BTM-Green.pdf" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricktraindepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cams-Brick-MILS-BTM-Green.pdf</a></p>
<p>I was just curious is there was an advantage of using lots of smaller plates on top, rather&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38258"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/#post-47461" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2974ef3e9c16721112c3cf2fcc056c0</guid>
				<title>Mac started the topic Mils Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:21:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello all,</p>
<p>I am relatively new to AFOL. But I am starting to work on some MILS plates. I had a couple questions.</p>
<p>1. Why is the 4&#215;4 plates used on the top rather than something larger like 6&#215;6 or 8&#215;8? Is there some cost reason, or building reason? I was playing around with building a MILS with the random plates I had just to get a feel for the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38238"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43d619ef9291c5f932043b233ab686df</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47423</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2022 14:58:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> I do have a cnc mill that could engrave on legos. I have never tried that but I have engraved on aluminum and it worked fine. So I would assume we can do it.</p>
<p>The laser can cut foam. I have only tried cutting EVA foam but I dont see why it would not work on other foams too. I would just google Glowforge Laser Cutter and see if someone else&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38226"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47423" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d24710f44066c636290e3df6bda700</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47386</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:17:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> Happy to help on anything I can. I manage a prototyping shop at work so we have lots of fun toys. It is a little unrelated to lego but might have some opportunities for cross over too.</p>
<p>We have some really nice measurement tools and 3d printers, cnc milling machines, laser cutter and even 3d scanners. I also have an injection molding machine&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38200"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47386" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">828fb682ee37de34a2c2a1749ba27bee</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47375</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:27:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> Thanks for letting me know about the Trolley Museum. I will look into it further. This weekend was already pretty full but perhaps I can take the boys out to see it next weekend.</p>
<p>I have been involved with Lego Robotics a little over the years. I coached a team while I was in high school and also another team while in college. Since I moved&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38195"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/#post-47375" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb134d4c2ff9f9f7f162dda7a8dd6f70</guid>
				<title>Mac changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38194/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:22:42 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5739de7434c80395890d33174d40ae62</guid>
				<title>Mac started the topic Hello All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Oct 2022 02:15:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello all,</p>
<p>I just wanted to introduce myself. I have played with Legos since I was a little kid, but now that I am all grown up and a father of 3 boys I am playing again. My wife got a new job and is travelling a lot more. I struck up a deal that when she comes back from work trips she buys me Legos. I enjoy having more time with my kids, but it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38187"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-all-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f8b6b0c3126815d0e5ffd3c1dc9da33</guid>
				<title>Mac became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/38185/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Oct 2022 01:56:51 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>