<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Kerri Acierno | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Kerri Acierno.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29a7ba34ccd4b63b90afc98c8dc0c4a6</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-53333</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 19:06:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve added pics from the Q2 Build Challenge to the Gallery. To access them, click on the &#8220;Gallery&#8221; tab at the top right corner of any page, and then click &#8220;2023-06 Q2 Build Challenge&#8221;.</p>
<p>For those who couldn&#8217;t attend, the winner was <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrosie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrosie</a> for her &#8220;Deep in the Reef&#8221;, followed by <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> 2nd and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/" rel="nofollow ugc">@cybladez101</a> 3rd! Also submitting entries were <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@k&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42266"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-53333" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b44680c481b2b5dff5dbc936e311fc5</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39086</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Apr 2021 21:08:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome both of you!  Glad you have rediscovered the Lego hobby.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kacierno</a>, your statement here really encapsulates why I love Lego.  It brings back to me the pure joy of creating and building.  It allows me to unplug from the daily grind and just relax.  I suspect it does that for many of us.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">280d56ffc742f5f1f306f2d8a4535122</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39084</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Apr 2021 19:21:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The student has become the master! 🙂</p>
<p>That would be awesome, thank you! Here&#8217;s a link to the thread: <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spring-and-easter-pictures-open-now/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spring-and-easter-pictures-open-now/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f3cab8589d6cc5aa3e50c709bd6d051</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39075</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:36:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bonjour <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, definitely looking forward to real-life LUG events! Seriously considering the Q2 challenge 🙂</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>, thanks for the insight into transparent bricks, I hadn&#8217;t yet noticed the clutch power difference and I will be mindful <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kacierno</a> of that going forward!</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> I was also going to mention that I was going to build&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32286"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39075" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5897006ea6985d474b544dde6413efc5</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39059</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Apr 2021 18:42:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kacierno</a>! Welcome to the group! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>