<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Ken Soriano-Clark | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/kensc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/kensc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ken Soriano-Clark.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">506381e900bf19cf199b68bcd1ffb583</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic 2026 Q4 - Construct a tiny construction vehicle in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q4-construct-a-tiny-construction-vehicle/#post-72214</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 18:28:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After chatting with some folks at the Q3 meeting, let&#8217;s expand this to *any* microscale vehicle habitat.  Don&#8217;t worry about being limited to technic pieces &#8211; let your imagination run wild!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff04e407f48d9380626eabaa72fa9371</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-71281</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 14:02:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> 100% YES</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f878d059d24b3aca75474e58a3d84c9d</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic 2026 Q3 build challenge - I can see clearly now in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q3-build-challenge-i-can-see-clearly-now/#post-70936</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 01:05:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for posting a pic and the results, Bob! <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e70190ba03016b4d3169cc71fe7297c2</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic 2026 Q4 - Construct a tiny construction vehicle in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q4-construct-a-tiny-construction-vehicle/#post-70829</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 22:08:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love it!! Good luck everyone!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a13046dbb33f20bc302b3edb9731b101</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Lamborghini LM002 Monster Truck in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lamborghini-lm002-monster-truck/#post-70613</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 23:10:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>haha &#8211; I love it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af5f0941cf2d488ed84d97e90b37f250</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68601</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 11:26:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As promised, here is the studio file for the cut-out LUG brick.  I tried to keep the layers separate to make it easier to color/distinguish the layers, but there are a lot of penetrations from front layer all the way through. Can&#8217;t wait to see what you guys make with it! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cc2305d826ccedb6e9f4edc5cab3ad1</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68574</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2026 17:35:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Submitting my jack-o-lantern logo. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4abd9350321c7b34329748ad9125b06</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic New member - Alan H in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-alan-h/#post-65509</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2025 19:13:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome, Alan &amp; Del.</p>
<p>Hope you both can make the Q3 meeting!</p>
<p>The <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/" rel="nofollow ugc">build challenge for the event</a> is to create a graveyard plot.  Link takes you to the details.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0c8be32cab40b4e99bb385224652f7a</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Amazing stuff in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/amazing-stuff/page/5/#post-63855</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Apr 2025 12:06:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is an cool way to build snot walls &#8211; jump to 9:30 for the thin SNOT wall design.<br />
<iframe loading="lazy" title="LEGO SNOT Using Only Plates, Bricks, and Tiles." width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5VBgVquIrLI?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ece3e2a05dc5f54df522120c2ebb6a4</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63429</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2025 18:36:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah &#8211; not trying to make it exclusively democratic, but definitely solicit/gauge interest for different challenges.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ecb4a901c6258ac6efe173d0bdaa0c0</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Hello from Wilkinsburg in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-wilkinsburg/#post-63426</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2025 17:16:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/seanmcp/" rel="nofollow ugc">@seanmcp</a>! I saw your posting in the discord also and that&#8217;s perfect. More postings encourage us all to share.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36e27a63431a5b227bd16ca0ad989891</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63424</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2025 17:03:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is there a forum plug-in that we should be using to post polls on the forum to include forum users in build challenge selections?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7c163a236fb7f186cc54ff39933339f</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63285</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2025 06:43:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> &#8211; I&#8217;ll gladly accept the nom as Chief-Build-Challenge-Tail-Puller haha</p>
<p>But in all seriousness, I&#8217;d be happy to coordinate build challenges.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f9e8e8789efe2962340b772552c3562</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63251</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2025 21:41:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, he said channel changes on the discord had to be approved by the LUG leadership, but I don&#8217;t know what that process is.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77ec554f89eb7a3ba0d2acea71733adf</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63247</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2025 20:28:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, the Build &amp; Chill Channel is a voice channel.  I&#8217;d love a category for Build Challenges with channels for Challenge Ideas, Current Challenges and Prior Challenges. (Each challenge could be entered as a thread in the Current Challenges channel and moved to the completed Challenge channel when done by the admin.)</p>
<p>Who has to approve new&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48660"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63247" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f5862dc5320e035e570668140968de8</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63241</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2025 16:58:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like this idea &#8211; but I&#8217;d love to see us use discord more.  I&#8217;m a solo parent of 4 and live 45+mins away from Pittsburgh.  Discord lets me engage more with the other members.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c71675f98461a8bc31771e2648d1b964</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark started the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2025 19:19:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is there a list of build challenges that we are choosing from for each quarter? Or do we have a build challenge already selected for Q2?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bda7b9170620d8c0dead1f9396578aa5</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Eli in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-eli/#post-61985</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2024 12:57:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome, Eli!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54f6a966b85d101fafc09e721c0aa1ed</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/47839/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Dec 2024 18:39:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6350e9a9866a4da47e4ac59825ab90fa</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Hi, I’m Mark in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-mark/#post-61450</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Nov 2024 01:26:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome, Mark!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m also new to the group and I&#8217;m on the opposite side of Pittsburgh.  Do you still have all of your childhood lego or only what you&#8217;ve started collecting as an adult?</p>
<p>I have my brother&#8217;s and my lego from when we were kids. I haven&#8217;t built with it at all, but I do enjoy flipping thru the original instruction books.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4c95afd5c5677c226cf57125f55ca63</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Token Build/Exchange in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/token-build-exchange/#post-61335</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2024 12:52:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks!</p>
<p>This is great. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b6a208b7833835d78d11c125d4503ea</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark started the topic Token Build/Exchange in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/token-build-exchange/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Oct 2024 17:15:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone in the group build tokens for trade or interested in comparing notes on tokens?  I&#8217;d love to hear what others have liked/disliked and personal best practices.</p>
<p>A display of tokens for each of the members could be a fun addition to public displays.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">311b10e5e5deabc1fd7f1664f75d4482</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Interstellar Spaceship Upscaled in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/interstellar-spaceship-upscaled/#post-61254</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Oct 2024 16:31:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice!  If you need more pieces from the space sets &#8211; lmk.  I might have added the 3-packs to my orders when they were offering double points and a discount on that set to push me over the GWP threshold earlier this year and thus have, um, &#8220;several&#8221; extras&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0eac2938c6b8bc4483cdfbfb67422cae</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic discord integration with wordpress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/discord-integration-with-wordpress/#post-61221</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2024 06:14:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Side note &#8211; I joined the discord, but it says I don&#8217;t have permission to post anywhere.   Are you able to approve me?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e2df1486a8ce8d5c4ff5687271aa046</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic A Space Fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-space-fan/#post-61210</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2024 01:52:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Rhett!</p>
<p>One of my first sets was a lego space set and my youngest and I have enjoyed combing thru this <a href="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Space-1978-1992/dp/150672518X" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">Lego Space</a> book.  Great looking build!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a0ae8f45d256e0762dcec32b4cf520a</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/47102/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2024 04:18:15 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">553dfcb75e1d6a1b2feccfafef72b9d8</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Ken in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/#post-60716</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2024 16:23:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh cool! Look forward to meeting you next week. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b156aa3b56f151619a308ac57e755c0e</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Ken in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/#post-60715</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2024 16:22:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh man, narrowing down the scale in interested in is half my challenge right now. Haha </p>
<p>I’m looking at a few different ideas for microfigs- I really like the 3-4 plate tall mobs Lego made for the crafting table and the initial micro world sets, so I’ll probably recreate those, especially as the printed tiles are fairly cheap. </p>
<p>For other sma&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47091"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/#post-60715" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a19cfd0562ab031036adc22896c9e86c</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark started the topic Hi, I&#039;m Ken in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2024 18:04:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi All,</p>
<p>I live up in Beaver and I&#8217;m looking forward to finding more live activities.  I have enjoyed building lego sets since I was a kid, but with renewed enthusiasm now that my 9yo has discovered his own love of lego. </p>
<p>I especially enjoy tinkering around with micro or midi scale versions of sets and have started experimenting with building&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46916"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3432d28b31c3fc658bd2a1136c0c7786</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/46503/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jul 2024 22:09:54 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>