<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Krista K | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Krista K.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdc3a90fa04c77e3e279f442d769cd36</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-64341</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2025 19:37:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So that <em>was </em>you wiping out with a tray of bricks in the trailer&#8230;?!?</p>
<p>Anyway, glad you&#8217;re recovering, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4024941660701c06f7a163b0440324cb</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-60975</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2024 04:08:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I still haven&#8217;t posted yet that the Hanlon &amp; Hanlon GBC video for this event was posted nearly three weeks ago (while we were at Erie).  Zander&#8217;s stuff shows up around 35:50, and his modules get nearly 30 seconds of screen time, which is a big upgrade over the blink-and-you&#8217;ll-miss-it treatment he got last year <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> </p>
<p>I also still haven&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47267"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-60975" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1f9a74970b020859d58ba0fc96a3a69</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Creepy crawlers in the basement in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60904</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Oct 2024 01:41:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I completely agree with <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>.  And I just appreciate you host us and invite us in ~ Thanks for that!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbcc07e153a7f887e3ecd62f241bc486</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-60106</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2024 03:32:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Of course!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35030d59b1016677ac7941ddfad36724</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 14:13:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loganc</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> </p>
<p>PLEASE READ:</p>
<p>Big news everybody &#8211; I&#8217;ve been talking to Todd about exactly which tables are ours in the island.  Basically, he had intended to give it all to us, and as best I can piece together, he met our 10-table request by creating a 10-table perimeter, and then filled&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46485"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c46bb7218ca115271936b45fe0c69a8e</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59806</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 13:36:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>  I&#8217;ve been talking to Todd (more on that in the next post).  I&#8217;d asked for table cloth confirmation, and pointed out that we wanted to make sure we got some because we didn&#8217;t last year:</p>
<p>&#8220;Tablecloths are distributed by movers to *all* MOC tables and vendor tables.  I dunno why your space didn&#8217;t have them waiting for you, piled on your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46484"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59806" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6d91a03b51d3e1b4dfd8419fd826324</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59791</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jul 2024 23:45:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> I don&#8217;t know how well the color is translating here.  It&#8217;s yellower than bright light orange, but not by much &#8211; it&#8217;s definitely orange-ish.  They also sell the fabric in straight yellow and side by side they&#8217;re easy to tell apart.  They also sell it in a straight orange, but they didn&#8217;t have it in stock in the right size when I was at the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46478"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59791" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da16188a6e028ec849e585cbf66da57f</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59789</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jul 2024 23:31:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Since we’ve yet to be invoiced for LUGBULK, I’ve decided to pivot a little on what I’m displaying. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I should be at about the same size of table space and hopefully it’ll still be just as epic.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Do you have anything more precise at this time?  I have a preliminary setup &#8211; photo attached.  I think the angle skews the perspec&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46477"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59789" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">230b172039b18c7b748a34df899f0c99</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59737</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 02:04:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m good with text and yes please reply with your name once Krista sends it out.</p>
<p>Kristin and I will have a cooler also filled with snacks and goodies to avoid spending too much on their food.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> sorry to hear about your car, that sucks 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dfcc3e8462d33d7787ed2c988130101</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59623</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 02:11:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> I can take them as well.  Whatever is easiest for you.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d866c9021e67957d36426630ae4d4e6</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 00:01:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> that&#8217;s ok, I can meet up sometime this weekend to grab them maybe.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> what would work for you? Text me: 724-601-9461</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> any chance we can use your snowtroopers again?</p>
<p>If not, I&#8217;ll have to put a call out for snowtroopers from others which is fine, just coming down to a time crunch in a sense. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> might need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46358"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">735a0208d2bb25e46ac1c35946df72e0</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59611</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2024 12:20:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I definitely can fit figs, but probably don&#8217;t have room for much else this time, unfortunately.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">959c63017741b79869f17eb5a1871565</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59591</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jul 2024 13:08:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sure thing <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a>! I pulled the minifigs out this morning (they were still in the same bag they came home in from last year) and verified that all of the quantities you listed are still there!! We&#8217;ll just have to figure out how to get them to you before the end of the month. Maybe I can drop them with <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> if either of them have room.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f1841776ab82eec5a7534bf05fedc2b</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59533</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2024 22:33:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> when can I get those things for the train tracks (4 straight, 8 curve, power and motor just like Brick Erie last year)? I want to embed them into the MILS</p>
<p>Or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> were you able to find yours?</p>
<p>Thanks! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0ab6756a13527884f68ad2604469c32</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Gabe! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-gabe/#post-59531</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2024 21:54:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That would be <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>; they are our resident experts at GBC.  Welcome, Gabe.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c41d0380af648ca2a7316f6e79ce5361</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59510</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jun 2024 17:26:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just got word that FX bricks now has R104 9v back in stock and R120 9v metal train track available. They are injection molded plastic in dark bluish grey with metal rails and fit the standard 9v system. They should fit the corner mills that currently have Bricktrack plastic 104/120 curves.</p>
<p>I know there&#8217;s been talk during shows of wanting to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46283"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59510" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6532523f7bd2d80f1f0a9033144de02</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59346</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 19:57:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m flexible. If LUGBULK comes in on time, I need 3 feet for a lenticular. If not, I can go bigger or smaller.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> if that works for you moving into space, then I suggest whomever gets there first for us would need to confirm our tables are correct, we have table cloths and chairs, etc. I don&#8217;t mind being that person but I&#8217;m not sure&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46170"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59346" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c440aa044bbf87efd9810187fc119f0</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59332</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 17:10:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, Just spitballing a few ideas here. I agree that the spot on the map is less than ideal.That said I am a firm believer in equality and believe if the big LUGs ger exactly what they want, then we need to advocate for getting exactly what we want, or as close to it as we possibly can get. </p>
<p>As far as the tables go, this is exactly why I wish Todd&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46169"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59332" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a6e00ef271e649f1054c6ca55331dca</guid>
				<title>John S replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58525</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2024 16:28:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Couple questions since I&#8217;ve never been to this (or any larger show). </p>
<p>Do the lugs typically stay together to display and individual exhibitors get bunched into the separate themes? Or would lugs get separated as well?</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> are you still  considering displaying? I&#8217;m assuming your North Pole / winter builds? Any interest in having a double sided&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45626"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58525" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f943101e8414613b00e6bb5825b7c3c</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/8/#post-56686</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jan 2024 03:59:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> where did you find the issue? I was supposed to get one in the mail, but haven&#8217;t received it yet.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1775ee9c8195cc5eefab634b4c36fb83</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-55623</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Nov 2023 13:48:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, so I had no idea that they made an article about this! Thanks, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>! How did you even find this? Wish they would have let me know about it!</p>
<p>Exact same thought, lol!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67b3e53959201c6589ff83b4ce7a9ebc</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54628</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2023 18:10:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I definitely support this effort.  Not just for the LUG recognition, but I’m sure Mark from Home and Garden would love to say he has award winning displays at his event.  I would think that goes for any venue or event we’re a part of.</p>
<p>As Krista said, check out the gallery <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bffdbddedd4d59fa6321bb040704d5e5</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Sep 2023 02:14:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heads up, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a>, and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>.</p>
<p>The 2023 Brick Train Awards are live and the Lug&#8217;s spectacular city display at the Pittsburgh Home and Garden Show would certainly qualify for &#8220;Best Overall Group Display.&#8221; Do you have any photos that you&#8217;d want to submit for it on their website or would you like to me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43057"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a62705399d9513ddf12816a6a919cbe</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic GWP for sale in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gwp-for-sale/#post-53476</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2023 17:50:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second that&#8230; I really wanted the Disney 100 GWP, so if you have a few at home <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> &#8230; can I have second chance at one?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f14d3c0eead6e49b93d51d18cf173564</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-52222</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2023 23:32:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Q1 has been over for a couple weeks and we&#8217;re now actually into Q2, and somebody has pointed out on Discord that we don&#8217;t know when the Q2 meeting is.  I&#8217;m not able to find a Q2 2023 thread.  Am I just not finding it or do we need to get on that?  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d7396600121c9060d7009c16bdaedaa</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Mosaic maker in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52209</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2023 02:20:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29b948b13107211ff6232e1c5ea1fc65</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Mosaic maker in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52204</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2023 00:19:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schaup</a> I would suggest trying the mosaic maker in Studio as a starting point. You&#8217;ll have to source your own parts, but nothing you can&#8217;t find on Bricklink.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfa51acada846d0e1e4c87f5b57f6c96</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Mosaic maker in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52195</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:02:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought about doing this but for some reason, the mosaic maker online would not work for me.  I was going to do a great portrait of my cat or a Pens logo.  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> what do you think about trying a Pens logo on something like this?  Or do you think it would be better to try to make my own logo for the Pens with the method you gave me at the home&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41515"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52195" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">016382ba8e6cfda009354e4437387baa</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-50715</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:41:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> I have the weekly handout pdf&#8217;s and air hockey file from Oct &#8217;21</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">767b515521f059c4cebdfb0e387cc6f1</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40370/#acomment-40378</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:21:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> and it looks opposite for me when I look again. Library good, but missing Ross park. Thanks again! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62bb3726b36e8f308892a0063860774e</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Lego Photography in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-photography/#post-50181</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:10:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> I am not sure, I have never used it. But if I poked around for a few minutes on your phone I&#8217;m sure I could figure it out</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> That makes sense! looking forward to your photos in the future.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2db3d829a01d678fd3ac8a38c60c5fc8</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Lego Photography in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-photography/#post-50098</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jan 2023 02:40:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Would love to see a picture of the lightbox you just found <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94c985f83dd833cd4538535bf7c7a04c</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Introduction and Request ! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-and-request/#post-45291</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2022 02:01:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice to meet you tonight, Courtney! (Who lives within walking distance of <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>)</p>
<p>We pulled everything out of the bags and are amazed with the details in this set. That must have been one heckuva crash! Coop is excited to get started!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">942596669a8c9934092a81af20b21cce</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/12/#post-44982</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:25:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/18/2022</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> I have completed the alternate #7 V8 Racer, in blue and yellow, complete with driver.<br />
Primary sponsors are ENGyne and Car Glass.</p>
<p>Secondary sponsors are many: Zenzora, eRav, Hevado, Yubihama, GIR BOX, and DarX. Nearly ALL of the LEGO car part companies they made up.</p>
<p>Parts are from sets 8124 and 8151.<br />
I chose a blue and yellow&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36559"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/12/#post-44982" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18eabd9e21c8c09f00a60d3b720fd5a8</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Lego Ideas: Emergency! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-ideas-emergency/#post-42791</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Feb 2022 06:17:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks to <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> and her amazing social networking skills I have an interview pending with the Trib about my Ideas submission! Once the article is posted I will share it for everyone to read. My next big step is attempting to reach out to the LA County Fire Museum to see if they will share it across their social media pages. I attempted contact&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35065"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-ideas-emergency/#post-42791" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e8935124cdb5a560669b22aa1a11527</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Lego Ideas: Emergency! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-ideas-emergency/#post-42669</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Feb 2022 00:06:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you everyone! Its not over yet and we still have a long way to go! Also kudos to <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> for all the hype and advertisement! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a426b95f330e28959aecf4dc549acdb</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/12/#post-42209</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Dec 2021 03:38:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>12/24/2021:</p>
<p>NEW ALTERNATE PLANNED</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>, yours is up next alongside the rebuilds I&#8217;m doing. If you&#8217;d like, I can post an idea of which cars are coming no matter what for you to choose from.</p>
<p>ANY LUG member can request one of these alternate cars. Just ask.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5658ef9e68b4c4bcb239cc3ac6dbf9c3</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/#post-42021</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Dec 2021 07:40:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Long-time viewers of the show will be familiar with my Travis-brick pine trees.  (And if you&#8217;re not, there&#8217;s several links to photos at the end, cause none of this will make any sense if you&#8217;re not picturing the build that I&#8217;m talking about.  I may also attach a screenshot of my Studio file, either in this post or a separate one.)  It&#8217;s a common&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34485"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/#post-42021" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43281e414e34deab90a6a1217123eec8</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-41949</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2021 21:01:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> You&#8217;re in luck! I have one left with your name on it. Send me a text 412 &#8211; 719 &#8211; 6465</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d031fb52d0aaf106c27fe26a088dc1d</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-41948</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2021 19:11:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> any chance I can pick up one of these from you? Otherwise I&#8217;ll have to break out Studio!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c24a48045c75aeb976e40ce02c2496e2</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-40698</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Sep 2021 10:36:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I ended up with an extra one, I&#8217;ll hand it off to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> for you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a04de11890709de0a2fac719f3b26d19</guid>
				<title>Whiteside posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/32851/#acomment-32858</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:34:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>, I am on for displaying at brickfest live. I will be able to staff both days. I can do two displays- a Star Wars one Tatoine one and undersea themed one with a monorail. The total between the two will be about an 8 foot table. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">280d56ffc742f5f1f306f2d8a4535122</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39084</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Apr 2021 19:21:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The student has become the master! 🙂</p>
<p>That would be awesome, thank you! Here&#8217;s a link to the thread: <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spring-and-easter-pictures-open-now/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spring-and-easter-pictures-open-now/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f3cab8589d6cc5aa3e50c709bd6d051</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39075</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:36:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bonjour <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, definitely looking forward to real-life LUG events! Seriously considering the Q2 challenge 🙂</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>, thanks for the insight into transparent bricks, I hadn&#8217;t yet noticed the clutch power difference and I will be mindful <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kacierno</a> of that going forward!</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> I was also going to mention that I was going to build&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32286"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39075" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa9a6fd6077d0462c76107fb26f8dd23</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert started the topic Brickworld Charleston WV June 12-13, 2021 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickworld-charleston-wv-june-12-13-2021/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Mar 2021 00:58:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> At the Q1 meeting this weekend, someone ( <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> ?) brought up Brickworld in WV. It&#8217;s about a four hour trip, depending on how South you live. 🙂  All adults should have been vaccinated and passed through the obligate waiting period by then. Also, it is free to put something on display! Is anyone considering going to Charleston in mid-June? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05ad9618101e08aac86ddf91c83f80fd</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic [THE TWELVE BRICKS OF CHRISTMAS] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-twelve-bricks-of-christmas/#post-37913</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Dec 2020 22:00:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>missed this thread but caught it on flickr!  Awesome</p>
<p>Tom, do you have any issues with posting links from flickr?  I know <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/lunch36/" rel="nofollow ugc">@lunch36</a> had posted about having problems.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b26806ad28f0c2e04dfc8bbb782dc34</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic September - Fall in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/september-fall/#post-37119</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:57:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> how do you want to do this? Should I send you a pic, post it on my own Insta, or go straight to group instagram with it? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2346bf1c98ece9953c28c81ec8da15cb</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic September - Fall in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/september-fall/#post-37070</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:25:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>! Krista, let&#8217;s wait until later in the month for pics to post to see how the timing for LUGBULK sort goes. It will definitely look more &#8220;Fall&#8221; with the colored leaves, and I&#8217;d prefer to drape the back anyway. I have the trees built already, so switching the leaves out will be pretty quick.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42024c787687a73911161f9483315ead</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/3/#post-35931</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:53:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Sorry I wasn&#8217;t there. Last minute puker can sure change your plans for the weekend.</p>
<p>If there is serious interest in doing our own bar night, I could get a hold of one of the owners of Cobblehaus Brewery in Coraopolis. They have a great beer selection, and some side rooms that could be used for build challenges.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2447bd386b5fc94b80c123bf20167c4</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Target in Cranberry in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/target-in-cranberry/#post-28673</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Sep 2018 03:24:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>. I would check Brickseek.  Only certain stores had them.  Also, they were in back so I’m not sure how many are left.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>