<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | VAB | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/kyle2022/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/kyle2022/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for VAB.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">893bc07542af778006298af64ed18a9d</guid>
				<title>VAB&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/53320/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 13:06:02 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca3e9e699f9f9174d3a3fd9595d5a136</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic discord integration with wordpress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/discord-integration-with-wordpress/#post-59284</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 13:35:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would imagine that it would work both ways</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c719bcdca1f2535635f15309f28bace</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic discord integration with wordpress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/discord-integration-with-wordpress/#post-59282</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 13:09:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>From taking a Look at the List I would suggest the<br />
  WP Discord Invite plugin:<br />
     -This sounds like your typical invite plugin<br />
The other one is<br />
  Argus:<br />
      the reason I would suggest this is of all the<br />
      features available:<br />
            -Restrict profiles without member<br />
             verification.<br />
            -Blocks discord accounts&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46131"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/discord-integration-with-wordpress/#post-59282" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95b29947430b7ec2a137d324cc091d6d</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic BrickUniverse Harrisburg Oct 07-08, 2023 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-harrisburg-oct-07-08-2023/#post-53083</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jun 2023 17:55:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Kevin is correct about this I am hoping to find group members that can commit and be present with their builds again I know will be more difficult because of the added hotel cost with this trip vs stay home and drive to the event which is more convenient for most.</p>
<p>For the set up I am planning and currently working on I personally will not have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42109"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-harrisburg-oct-07-08-2023/#post-53083" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fae8fec876a27037ff5446054e92a7a</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic BrickUniverse Harrisburg Oct 07-08, 2023 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-harrisburg-oct-07-08-2023/#post-53070</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:22:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome thank you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daf580eb86e7b627e4110ae6296be410</guid>
				<title>VAB started the topic BrickUniverse Harrisburg Oct 07-08, 2023 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-harrisburg-oct-07-08-2023/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Jun 2023 20:49:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Everyone,</p>
<p> I wanted to start this thread to see if anyone would or have any interested in showing at BrickUniverse in October. It is the same weekend as BrickFest and I do not expect to see all that much interest with the big event happening in Monroeville. However, I wanted to see if those who would be interested in attending before I sent in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42095"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-harrisburg-oct-07-08-2023/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a375e6ae727682bba1deaee34a54738</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic SLS Block1b Artemis IV in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sls-block1b-artemis-iv/#post-47840</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Nov 2022 20:16:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WTAE segment Monroeville Brickfest its at the end</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c165c472dd14fa99be2137582c44fe01</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic SLS Block1b Artemis IV in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sls-block1b-artemis-iv/#post-44537</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 May 2022 02:38:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>officially no nasa has not chosen one as of yet. I did design create one based off the Space X Dragon XL Capsule it does fit inside </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">836ab33e3e97fd45148bdf45e74bffa4</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic 1950 Style Tow Truck in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/1950-style-tow-truck/#post-42253</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jan 2022 07:46:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am working on making instructions and improving the design for this with Studio, not sure when it will be out. I also looked into different color schemes with the main kit. Unfortunately, the only colors that are available right now with some of the parts are the Dark Red and White. The colors variety of these newer pieces will hopefully&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34640"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/1950-style-tow-truck/#post-42253" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d1c98eb3d27e996439a315c810ce4db</guid>
				<title>VAB replied to the topic 1950 Style Tow Truck in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/1950-style-tow-truck/#post-42215</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Dec 2021 22:22:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not necessarily, a lot of the pics I looked at, 1940-1950 of various vehicles makers for this size vehicle have the standard mirrors. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04fd30099b11847f368bd17bb959c546</guid>
				<title>VAB changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/34496/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Dec 2021 19:51:59 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73b9dc5f4eecd6f20c444ca9198c7119</guid>
				<title>VAB became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/34494/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Dec 2021 19:17:29 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>