<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | VAB | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/kyle2022/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/kyle2022/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning VAB.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71e4749b341f50195eb3bd9b25e13975</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63276</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2025 23:34:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I nominate Ken as leader. 😀  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kyle2022/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kyle2022</a>  I like ambition that seeks to bring us all together.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b032373e6236671914e0a073d751f3a</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Nov 2024 09:44:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Eleventeen. Wait, no… Thirty-Twelve!</p>
<p>You forgot my personal favorite, eleventy-billion.</p>
<p>&gt;&gt; Would that include “Most days between posts in Own Thread” at 516 days?</p>
<p>Ha, I doubt it.  It&#8217;s been a long time since I&#8217;ve seen anything on the threads from Jim R, Kevin M, or Rich M <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mrmain18/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mrmain18</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>.  This is another instance thoug&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47578"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fecc20512893334e07f176b2ff8426f7</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic 1950 Style Tow Truck in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/1950-style-tow-truck/#post-42220</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Dec 2021 00:55:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow that&#8217;s a nice build <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kyle2022/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kyle2022</a>! I like the gas can and sleek, studless look!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>